FF Hoshiarpur Express, index added, Upd. pg. 51

.anishaa. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Maan grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, his eyes lingering on my face and trying to read my hazel eyes. I broke the gaze and he looked away.

"Why did you come here?" I asked him, my voice quivering.

He looked up and smirked. "I saved you so many times, do you think I would let all that go to waste and let you come here all alone to get hurt?"

I pulled my arm away from his reach and put my hands on my hips and raised my eyebrows.

"You're here to save me? Sir, I think you need my help right now more than I need yours."

Maan tilted his head towards me in amusement and regarded me with a look of superiority. I knew he thought he was the almighty, the omniscient MSK who needed no one's help or permission. "I need your help? For what?"

"Rasika ma'am called and she said if you weren't here by tomorrow to straighten things out then you'd be in jail. I know you would never bend down and come here, so I thought why not help you out? After all you've done for me, it's the least I can do for you. Besides, you're in this mess because of me anyways. If it wasn't for me, you and Rasika ma'am would still be on good terms, and instead of this case you would have a very successful project."

Maan shook his head and smiled. "Geet, Geet. Look. I don't like such people anyways. I can find a better agency and build a hotel with them. You don't need to worry about anything. You are a naiive girl who is easy to take advantage of, and people will do that. Rasika was just trying to scare you. I know how to handle her!"
"If you know how to handle her, why didn't you pick up her phone call?" I countered.
Maan opened his mouth to rise up in defense, but he was cut off by a villager.
"Isn't that Geet? The Handa family's daughter!"
"Yes, yes. Remember what happened last year?"
"Oh, and now Brij is out of jail too!"
I started to shake and clutch the ends of my dupatta. Maan looked at the villagers in anger.
I. Was. Lost.

**Should I continue?**
I can extend the story if you want, I have some really good ideas 😊
Press the like button if you liked it!

Index
Update 1-page 1
Update 2-bottom of page 1
Update 3-page 2
Update 4-page 4
Update 5-page 5
Update 6-page 10
Update 7-page 15
Update 8-page 21
Update 9-page 27
Update 10-page 38
Update 11-page 51
Edited by LOLAnisha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sir? You mean ... Soniye? 😆😆

It's good. Continue. 😎
.anishaa. thumbnail
Okay thanks ^^ Will update soon!
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Please continue...
I would love to read more!!!

NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is dat a question 2 ask yaar??? of course pls continue.... like d suspense way d truth is coming out in front of maan....he definitely needs 2 know d way brij has been put in jail n all...

superb....
Edited by NiVu-mjht1 - 13 years ago
fsmdesi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aww plz continue would love to read more ⭐️
priza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wat question is this?? please continue, infact I wanted to start one like this, will be starting one shortly
.anishaa. thumbnail

Okay, so at your requests guys, I am continuing this.

Here's how this is going to work:
-Updates can be expected 2 to 3 times during weekdays since I am busy 😳
-I will update more during the weekends 😊
-If you want me to PM you when I update, please request me as a buddy so I can PM all of you at once instead of having to do it person by person 😊

ENJOY THE STORY 😊

Maan looked at the villagers in disgust.
"If your work here is done, do you mind leaving? I don't like gossip," he snarled furiously. He snaked a protective arm around my body and pulled me closer to him and away from the rest of the world. "Especially not gossip about my fiancee!"
I looked up at him and he looked down at me. We were in our own little world. I looked into his eyes and found an ocean of love, he looked into mine and saw warmth and welcome. We could've stayed that way if not for---
"Geet, you're going to be married?" Jalebi, a village woman close to my family gaped. She looked shocked. She looked at Maan in awe and with respect. "It's nice to know you will accept Geet after all that has happened. Such good boys are hard to find nowadays Bless you!"
I started breathing heavily and Maan gave her a questioning look. He was about to ask her what she meant, but then he noticed my discomfort. "Excuse us," he said quietly.
Maan released his grip on me and his hand found mine. He led me through the streets until we approached his jeep. "Get in."
I obeyed silently and got in. I sat in the Jeep and was overcome with old memories of me and Maan, in the Jeep, together. No, no, I told myself. Forget you and Maan. Forget together. But I couldn't. I remembered when he saved me from drowning, from being hit by a car, from being KILLED by my own brother. And I remember nursing his wound, in this very car, touching his tender hand and feeling his hurt.
"Geet!" Maan's voice broke into my thoughts. "This is why I told you, don't go to Hoshiarpur, let me handle this. But no, you never listen to me! You always do what you want to do, your way!"
I squirmed and sunk lower into my seat. I just wanted to help him. But instead of helping him, I caused him more trouble. "Sorry sir, but I didn't want you to go to jail." I whispered quietly. The energy in me was slowly draining away. My eyes closed and I breathed slowly.
Maan was about to retort back, but his eyes fell upon me and his caring side took control. "Geet, jaan, tumko bhook lagi hai kya?"
I opened my eyes and shook my head. But keeping them open was too hard, so they instantly closed.
Maan sped the Jeep up and looked at me every ten seconds worriedly. "Where is the nearest hotel?" he muttered to himself.
Finally, we got there. He parked his car outside the Regal 5-Star Hotel and picked me up dulhan-style. I would've protested, knowing what the villagers would say if they say, but I was too weak and besides, it felt good 😳
He bought me a bottle of imported water (nothing but the best) and forced me to drink it, fearing I may be dehydrated. After finishing nearly half of it in one gulp, my eyes opened and I felt a little more sway in my body.
I looked up and Maan was staring at me anxiously. "I feel better. Thank you. Can we go now?"
"No, Geet. You haven't eaten anything in half a day. The bus ride from Delhi to Hoshiarpur is 11 hours and we've been here for an hour. That's twelve hours. Eat something, please."
I looked at him helplessly. "But sir, your court papers?"
Maan looked frustrated. "Geet, you're sitting here ready to pass out and you want me to leave you here and worry about my court papers?"
"If I am ready to pass out, it's for you! I came here for you and won't leave until I'm done helping you!"
Maan shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay, maana. I will listen to you, Miss Handa. But for now, eat this sandwich and drink this soup so I can feel better." he pushed a bowl of hot Manchurian soup and a plate with a diagonally cut grilled cheese and tomato sandwich towards me.
I looked at him and wondered how I ever could've called him a Dusht Danav. He was so sweet.
"Are you going to look at me or eat?" he asked.
I picked up a silver spoon and began to drink the soup. Out of the corners of my eye, I could see he was resisting a smile.
MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Next Day (Aka next update):
-Maan and Geet go to court to get Rasika's papers
-They encounter Brij there who is on trial for killing Channi and trying to kill Gurvinder and Geet. The rest of the Handa family is shocked to know of Geet's engagement. They are also shocked when they see who Geet's fiance is!

When should I update guys? 😆
Edited by starstruck2 - 13 years ago
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Update NOW :P no i really liked it .. continue soon .. :)
.anishaa. thumbnail
And please leave comments! They encourage me to write better and faster so you can get more frequent and more enjoyable updates! Also if there's some scene you want to see, tell me and I'll try and include it! 😊
Thanks!
-Anisha