Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruck2

When should I update guys? πŸ˜†

right now if u can..... d story is becoming interesting.....
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

right now if u can..... d story is becoming interesting.....

Okay! Starting now...πŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice, please update now if u can lolz...

But i am so shocked to hear that Maan called Geet Jaan lolz....

Muniza
.anishaa. thumbnail
The Next Day!
Maan and Geet checked out of their hotel at 8 am.
After much prodding and repeated threats from Geet's side about leaving him and finding a new job, Maan had to give in and drive to the court. Halla bol! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ 
Geet wore a silver-bordered violet salwar kameez with detailed handiwork at the top. She decided to dress a little fancier today since they had to go to court, and decided to opt for diamond studs and a low heel. Maan wore a short sleeve classic black shirt and jeans, style with simplicty. Together, they looked fabulous, so much that the villagers couldn't help but stare. The girls looked jealous, the guys analyzed their new competition! After all, rab ne bana di jodi! πŸ˜‰
They reached the court in Hoshiapur and waited for the judge to finish his case with some other people outside on the bench. Maan looked at Geet and was lost in her thoughts, remembering all their times together in Hoshiarpur wistfully.
Geet looked at Maan strangely. "Sir, why are you smiling?"
Maan stopped grinning and broke out of his daydream abruptly. "Huh, huh? What? Oh, um, yeah, nothing. Nothing."
"Okay, sir. Whatever you say." πŸ˜†
After another fifteen minutes of Maan and Geet secretly checking each other out and acting all shy and embarrased and clueless about everything between them even though they knew what was going on, the case was adjourned and the jury came out for a break.
The Handa family, including Tito, Rajji, Darji, Rano, Rupinder, Mohinder, and everyone, stepped out for a fresh breath of air.
"This Brij. He scarred our family's honor for life. The prestige and respect my grandfather and father worked for has been proved to be nothing. Brij and his sister have ruined us!"
Mohinder tried to comfort his father, but Darji pushed him away. "Your kids, YOUR kids Mohinder! If you didn't know how to parent kids, why did you give birth to them? Huh? Why? Why are you quiet Rano?"
Rano hung her head in shame and remained silent.
Geet got up from her bench and walked up the stairs, one by one. Her eyes remained focused on one person, only one person.
Maan followed her, curious to see where she was going without uttering a single word.
"Yes, mother. Why are you silent?" Geet's eyes, full of wound, hurt, sadness, and anger, spoke for themselves. Her nostrils flared, her chest went up and down, and her body shook. A single tear rolled down her cheek.
Maan's eyes widened and his hands balled into fists. He raised a fist to his face and stretched a muscle conspicuously. He snarled. He didn't care who it was, but no one made HIS Geet cry. He was about to intervene, but Rano spoke first.
"Geet? Tum?"
Geet nodded and Rano opened her arms.
Geet ran into them and started sobbing.

How is it guys?
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Nice, please update now if u can lolz...

But i am so shocked to hear that Maan called Geet Jaan lolz....

Muniza

Hehe 😊 It has been my dream that Maan will call Geet jaan someday πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really loved the first few parts, they were amazing continue soon plz!!!!!!!
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqbals4ever

really loved the first few parts, they were amazing continue soon plz!!!!!!!

For sure 😊 Thanks for commenting, hope you enjoy the next part too.
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_Rads

awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks! 😊 Will update again in a little bit.
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that's very nice and fast !

But you know, Geet and Brija are not BOTH mahinder;'s children...Brij is Mahinder's elder brother's son , as far as I remember...

Anyways, that doesnt matter ...when will you update again ?

You said we cud request scenes ... please do include sweet scenes between maneet due to everyone treating them as mangetar's and they having to live up tp the act in public... and also , at a later time , maan coming to know about Geet's past , roughly, from villagers and his respect for her going up as he remembers her refusals.... then he gently checking it out with Geet as to what happened....

VJ
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great part
superb
add me to ur pm list