Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: naz17555

lmaooooooooooo anuuuuu hahahha thats what im wondering aswell! i like her! i like alot of thr girls in MC! their soo much fun!!!!

guysss you hav to watch MC if you hvant already!!! sanaya was fab! the rest were fab! esp jay and shabir!

agreeeeeee Nazz !!! I think Im gonna love her a lot after this show !!! She has a different style as well !! OH oh !! 🤣
I knowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Jay-Shabbo-man these twoooooo CHCUHUPIEEEEESSSS and cupidssss
you knowww Nazzz, Jay was cupid for Ali-Sara as well....lolzzz!!! and now here for MoNaya!!!!! hayeeeeeeeee..why the hell is he still single ???!! Oh well- he is waiting for me !!!!! 🤣
OMGGGGGG!!! I sooooo loveee this show!!!!!!
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG OMG
i watched it......dont ask me u watched NOW???
my answer is i have been watching till now....4th part some 'x' no. of times

RUN!!!!!!!!!! BABYYYYYYYYY RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are jus frnds

i like this show man!!!!...i mean all the contestants...n the hosts also obviously
all of them of them are riot!!!!!

i dunno....i dont have words....
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!I LOVEEEE MC!!!!!!
I loveeeeeee Mohit!!!!!! Monaya!!!!!!!! Jayyyyyyyy jaan!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwww this show is for ME 🤣 yeah Mads, I WONT follow your instructions !! 🤣 im a ganda bachha!! lolzzzzzz
kavsssssssssssss, im still hyper and lemme study 🤣 *kicks myself out of here*
love youuuuuuuuuu and sooooo happyyyyy abt prestntaionnnnnn congratsssssss
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"What are u standing on ur toes for"...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mohit ki toh kheir nahin!!!!!!

"RUN BABY RUN"....sanaya will be after u now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lmaooooooo madss! ohh hahhahaha now i feel stupid! lmaoooo

kavzz hahha were all nutters! ive wtached soo many times aswell! catching what they all said! their expressions! lolzzz

lolzz anu i know love the style! her outspokeness! well guess their all like that! WILD!

and hahah hes waiting for u!!!!!!!!! awwwwwww and did he really? hes such a sweet guy! its weird if he's single!

-Gayathri- thumbnail
OMG!! What an episode..never expected it will be sooo good..and to top it all, Mohit coming there was highly unexpected..Shits..I'm completely lost !! MoNaya Rocked..Sanaya Rocked..Shabbir, Jay, Karishma..everyone Rocked !! OMG..OMG..me gonna download the edited scenes !! Gins finally did the favour..😍😍

aysha1010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just watched Meethi Churi!! Actually Sanaya's scenes on MC!! What just happened on the show??

Mohit on the sets of MC???  😲😲😲 For Sanaya?? 😳😳😳

"Run Baby Run!!"🤣🤣🤣

We're "just friends"! 🤣🤣🤣

The tagline- "Mere paas MOHIT hain OK!!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the best of all, "What are you standing on your toes for???" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its okay MoNaya, we don't need a confession when you behave this way!!! 😆

Oh and congrats on the new CC!!! 😆😳

Edited by aysha1010 - 13 years ago
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i cdnt see MC no !!

dad dnt let me! youtube kahan hai tu?????????????????
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey girls..How r u all??? MoNaya fever is on a high. The MJHT forum is taken over by them. Lolzzzz!!!

'Run baby run'!! The 'really really close friends are coming'. 🤣

These both don't even know how to hide a relationship. The moment tanna said, 'sanaya can i see ur bf'...sanaya turned PINK. Felt like hugging her, she was looking soooo cute, blushing.

Awww!! Mohit is such a cute and ultra sweet FRIEND 😉. The guy was there to buck up his FRIEND (ahem ahem) and instead got stuck up in front of the camera. The cutie pie didn't utter a word. He cudn't let Sanaya go alone...or Sanaya didn't want to go widout him..or both 🤣

MoNaya ROCK!!!
aysha1010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Hey girls..How r u all??? MoNaya fever is on a high. The MJHT forum is taken over by them. Lolzzzz!!!

'Run baby run'!! The 'really really close friends are coming'. 🤣

These both don't even know how to hide a relationship. The moment tanna said, 'sanaya can i see ur bf'...sanaya turned PINK. Felt like hugging her, she was looking soooo cute, blushing.

Awww!! Mohit is such a cute and ultra sweet FRIEND 😉. The guy was there to buck up his FRIEND (ahem ahem) and instead got stuck up in front of the camera. The cutie pie didn't utter a word. He cudn't let Sanaya go alone...or Sanaya didn't want to go widout him..or both 🤣

MoNaya ROCK!!!

Hey Ashu [Can I call you that?? 😳]

Yup, MoNaya are all over the forum!! And Mohit is such an adorable friend to come and support his very close friend!!! 

@Bold- I'm pretty sure its both!!! 😆