'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #9#(invite only)

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone !! *huggiessss* Welcome to our CC 'MaGica ET ClaSSica' where we discuss our favorite Jodi's to our hearts content !! 😳

There isn't any rules for us in here, except one that is that all members must
seek permission from other members if they plan on inviting a new member to our CC. Apart from this rule, there ain't no rules, because all of us here are sensible, grown up adults, and most of all FRIENDS !!! 😳

So lets just ROCK this place !!!!! πŸ˜‰

SaJan Epi Rating Scale by Diya 😳

Sajan rating scale for episodes - Ayesha, please note, EVERY episode should not leave you fully dead, otherwise who'll do the updates???!!!! 🀣

FULLY DEAD - not in any position to comment, come back tomorrow πŸ€ͺ

Half Dead - getting my breath back ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Omigosh, what just happened - πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺ
Too cute - 😳 😳 😳

Loveable Sajan/Samrat/Gunjan as the case may be πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜›

No Sajan 🀒 😑

MEMBERS

mads
DiyaS
xaviara
naz17555
Abha.M
kavya.b
mohitkideewani
meens1981
ayesha_80
anwaya

aysha1010
Gayathri

Rules

There may not be rules for the members here, but there are rules for STALKERS !! πŸ˜›

1. If we find anyone who is not a member posting here, we won't hesitate to report.

2. This CC is invite only, so the only way to join this CC is if you get a invitation from one of the members and then all the members approve of it.

PREVIOUS CC

Magica ET Classica 1 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1357250
Magica ET Classica 2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1362450
Magica ET Classica 3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1367095
Magica ET Classica 4 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1374661
Magica ET Classica 5 - https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1378673  Magica ET Classica 6 - https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1381882     Magica ET Classica 7- https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1388794

Edited by VioletScarf - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMGGG!!!! I opened a thread!!!!!    
Congratssssss everyoneeee!!!!!! Lets continue with our drooling & venting!!!!! 🀣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved!!! Kya baat hai...we're reserving posts in our CC..Thanks to Anu ke kamaal!!! 🀣🀣🀣

And Anu...I'm sooo happy for u. U've opened a thread..Awww!!! *Gets emoshunal* 🀣🀣🀣 

EDITED:

Won't edit the first 2 lines. They'll always remind us that Anu opened this "hatke" thread of our CC....When I came here, after getting the link..the thread was "reserved"  πŸ€£..I was sooo right, Anu, meri bachi...akal ki kachi 🀣

CONGRATS Girls πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...with that ultra slow speed also..we managed to finish the previous thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww!!! I was reading Diya's scale. Gone are those days, seriously. 😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Everyday, my update used to be "totally, fully, completely dead".. Now, toh we're baging our heads everyday.

So, happy venting girls πŸ€—Abt drooling..is there anything left to drool on?? πŸ˜”

Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Reserved!!! Kya baat hai...we're reserving posts in our CC..Thanks to Anu ke kamaal!!! 🀣🀣🀣

And Anu...I'm sooo happy for u. U've opened a thread..Awww!!! *Gets emoshunal* 🀣🀣🀣 

yayyyyyyy I postedd a thread!!!!!! EEEEE!!!! Im sooo excited about it !!!!! 😳😳😳
Lolzzzz!! i knowwww reserving in our OWN very CC !!! lolzzz!!! has to be the best joke of the day!!!

AWWWWW!!!!! Ashuuu Di !!!!! Thanksssss!!!! Im the one who is getting emotional..and youre getting that emotional virus as well ?? lolzzz!!!

Happy Venting !!! ROFL  ROFL

Gotta go and study!!! PS: Guyssss..I need your best wishes!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

PS: did anybody notice the special "anu-ish" thing in the first post?? ROFL I bet Ashu Di will notice it first !! lolzzz!! Happy Searching !! Lolzzz!!
Edited by VioletScarf - 13 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletScarf

Oye...Nautanki!!! I'm not getting ur virus...I already have that in abundance 🀣🀣

Awww!!! All the best sweety. GO AND STUDY NOW!!! πŸ€—

@ Bold: How can it be possible that I don't find ur "huggiesssss" there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Am i right, or not???

And, madam...u opened the thread urself..and didn't change ur OWN ID...πŸ˜²πŸ˜† ..Aren't u VioletScarf now?? I know, i know, i have the teaching virus in addition to the emotional one. Can't help it!!  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 

And.....another correction...I know u love this Ayesha (i.e. me) very much.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Unlike me, the other Aysha doesn't have an "e" in her name. She spells it as "Aysha"...Shukar karo, i'm not ur teacher...verna, Anu ka kya banta?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
*res* 🀣
I have to catch a plane in two hrs and here I am!!!

Anu, congrats ... you opened a CC!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now go and study!!!!!!!!!!
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
see my avi! see my avi! macchi waali!
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new one guys

Anu - congrats on opening on the new one...lol
happy that dream of opening a new CC got fulfilled....u told me once earlier also abt this....u told na??? or my hallucination??

n guyssssss thanks a lot for ur wishes everyone
n today our project ppt was 1st clssss
or should i say 2nd best in our clssss???? 1st best was my best frnd's n they completed the project alreadyy n we didn't start any hardware part

our profs were impressed with our idea n new project.....
i'm soooo happily....1st good thing in this final yr

now i'm going to read the last 6-7 pages of previous cc to make common reply
but i wonder if i'll b able to comment anything on that as i didn't watch any recent epis aftr the stroke i got frm ROSE

oh btw check out my status.....not u anu,....so one understands my feelings behind it.....sab ke sab saying that "nahiiiiiiiii".....am i wrong or what????

p.s: Anuuuuuu - now i can see ur green balti....get out!!!!!

pps: arey baba...dont we have ryt to res in our own CC esp the 1st post
u guys should have checked MPL....anjy/me didn't unreserve some 1st pages even todayEdited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
@ Diya: Have a safe flight πŸ€—...Hope to catch u soon.

@ Anjie: Ur avi is sooooooooo hilarious. Machi wali!!! Check out Sam's expressions... and Gunji's smile is PRICELESS!!! 🀣🀣🀣 I can soo see MoNayJun instead of SGM here...kya dil se nikla hai.."machi wali"..🀣🀣🀣

@ Kavya: Awww!!! I'm sooo glad to know abt ur presentation. I told u na, it'll go great. πŸ€—πŸ€— Waiting for ur reply to my/our posts.

-Gayathri- thumbnail
Congo on the new CC guys!!πŸ€—
So Anu..it was ur wish to open a thread na..so finally got fulfilled !! I'm happy for you and ya Go and study well..All the best to you dear!!πŸ˜ƒ

@Kavs- hey..Congratulations!! I'm really glad to know that ur proj became the 2nd best !! Well done..Keep it up !!

btw guys, I've read all the takes by everyone on the previous thread..infact I love everyone's..Navs also posted here after so long..nice to see her post here finally !!
I'll comment abt it later, if I cud !! and let me tell u all that, I'm still hoping that things will get better between SG soon..Navs take is really good, I do agree wit her! Lets see what happens! Hope for a magical reunion of SaJan..😍

and guys..there is a new Sanaya interview(audio) in some other forum, the other day it was Mohit's audio interview that was on Raksha Bandhan. Now today it is Sanaya's, just watched it..I must say lovely interviews !! I loved their answers a lot and the reporter was requesting them for joined int of both in their respective interviews, and they ofcourse said yes !! So sometime later we'll get their together interview!! Please do watch it guys when u get time, its in indiatvforum.net..😊