Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

Its like how they say, that sometimes ppl find it better to let out the things affecting them to anotther person who isnt closed or connected to that problem - coz its much more easier

Exactly Lennie, you brought out the exact difference in opinions of  Rid, Sidz towards this issue: Sid feels we don't need to stop our full life on this while Ridz is doing that.  I think if talk to each other openly things can easily get sorted out.. Because the  mission of both of them is the same, but only their approaches are same.

kvva thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucygeorge1220

Lol. I'm pretty sure that Riddhima isn't thinking about all the stuff. She's jealous. Because like Armaan said, "you never understood me." Why else would she have that face on? If the was confused on why armaan was acting like that,, she would have a questionable face. But nope, her face looked like she was going to kill someone. But then again, you obviously want excuses for everything Riddhima does. First the whole thing about how she hates Shilpa so she wants Armaan to not like her. But then when he turns up with another girl, and she has the same reaction, you guys make some other story up...
I think the CVs are showing jealousy pretty clearly, but you guys are still dreaming and hoping that she is only "caring" for him. Niceee...

See all I want to say is when one sees a person behaving in a completely contrast way in a small span of time like that of a day, any body gets puzzled. You can clearly see that reaction from both Sid, Ridz and infact I think even from Shilpha.  Then about shilpa, she really saw her/caught her in a totally wrong situations all the times before.

1) The first meeting : Shilpa annoucing in the whole Sanjeevini about Ridz and Sid, definitely left a very bad opinion.

2) The dance in hospital, even though it had a good result, I think Ridz kind of a person does not see it in a very good light.

3) Ridz can sense that Arman's situation worsened from the time Arman Shilpa went to outskirts to attend some duty, which is indeed true. She does not know the exact way things happened, but she knows Arman restarted  his street fights during that point and somehow she can sense Shilpa associated with it.

4) Then Shilpa trying to cover Arman.

5) Then again catching Shilpa in the second Street fight.

So, ridz has seen Shilpa around (coincidentally) every time something bad happens. So, she is genuinly worried.  Please don't think I am supporting Ridz harsh behaviour towards Shilpa. I am only saying she has some valid points.

In all, I think CV's have provided sufficient points to support her behaviour. The most important thing is, if she was jelous : She would have definitely hidden it from Sid. This is a very natural behaviour trait. But she openly talks with Sid everything, even when she knows that Sid, of late is not buying her point.
kvva thumbnail

Originally posted by: monamine

when I saw  the reactions to Riddhima's actions and her expressions , statements like "Ridz is back", "Riddhima is jealous "  etc, I seriously doubted myself and asked myself do I see what I want to see?!! coz I only saw concern on Riddhima's face (and felt that she knows something is wrong with this sudden change in Armaan's behavior), but after reading your wonderful post I felt relieved! thank you , this was really needed :)

Actually CV's are very clever. They are creating the scenes in such a way that every person can logically see what he/her wants to see.

This is like "curve fitting" in our research world. We have noisy observations of a system's output, we don't know the law governing the behaviour of the system. Then we try to fit a known curve: we choose that curve  as the behaviour which has fits best with the observations, i.e., error between the observations and the observation obtained using that curve is minimum.  The curve describing the behaviour will depend upon the set of known curves that you were considering. 

The scenes are noisy observations of the Ridz behaviour/feelings. We depending upon our favourism try to fit a known behaviour pattern as hers.

JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvva

Ridz : It has been quite some time that Ridhima has been targetted. I want to write something about Ridz, which probably can make sense

1) When a person behaves quite unstable a day back, says he is getting beaten up to get another pain which can overrule his actual pain of loosing her

2) The same person comes with a girl exactly a day later, enjoying the party etc..

Any person in the world can sense something is wrong. Ridz, keeps saying she knows Arman very well and don't you guys think she knows very well something is totally wrong with him. She very well knows he is pretending. She also knows Sid spoke to Arman, so she probably also knows the reason for this pretension.  Clearly she was distrubed with these things. I really don't see an iota of jealousy.

Sid : What is more surprising is Sid is not able to guess it.. I mean it should strike to any person. But wait a sec,  possibly  he has also guessed it to some extent ..

1) Sid has not heard the convo of Ridz, Arman and Shilpa, so is not completely aware of the extent to which  Arman is affected

2) He only knows that Arman is kind of drowned in his sorrows and Ridz was trying to help him and that try had an adverse effect and hence the street fight.

3) He further thought that his strong words will drive some sense into Arman and probably Arman will try to see the world differently. So, probably he is guessing that Arman is giving a try.

4) We can also see a concern kind of expression on Sid's face, when he saw the girl (the first reaction).   So, I strongly belive Sid also has some doubt about Arman's action, but in contrast to Ridhima is more convinced that he will be fine soon. We can also gather that in his own words, see Arman also looks fine. 

PS : In my personal opinion, the only problem with ridz is she gets too involved in what she is doing that she hardly observes the world around. When she feels somebody is fine, she neglects them and concentrates on the others till that somebody breaks finally.  As somebody else pointed out, we can say that she takes people for granted (when she is secure about them), first her papa, then Arman and now Sid.

On the contrast Sid is more observant and the problem he faces sometimes is because (as he himself said yesterday) he unforunately tries to understand everybody's action. It is wonderful to see this man trying to convince his closed wife even in today's episode that  "see Arman is fine."  Actually he is less angry with Ridz than the way some of my fellow SR fans are ... and this is because he unfortunately understands the situation better than us.

Hey........I loved how you posted though I have some disagreements. But I'm just too lazy to write again so I will just copy paste from my reply in Poca's post.
Now I don't know wot is unsettling here. Aren't we advised by our family/friends etc. to go out enjoy/ take a break/go to party after our low periods. I have no experience with break-ups but definitely I had my share of lows........ loss of my grand-ma and when I refused to come out of my shell, my Dad lectured me real bad and next day wot do i do? I go to a family friend's party and try to enjoy and eventually feel better......SO. Thats a common therapy many people adopt. If you smile long enough, your heart finds a reason to smile. Its not rocket science and I am sure they must have been taught this simple theory in medical college( one subject of psychiatry perhaps in a semester????)
Armaan never said she is his girlfriend. He introduced her as friend. Can't he have a friend? And he paid most attention to tht gal coz she was new in the crowd and dinn know anyone except Armaan!!

Yes, But Armaan is NOW doing wot any normal person from break-up shud do and does. Going to party, trying to enjoy. And even if I was Ridz, I would feel "OK! So you were just 2 days back accusing me left and right . And yesterday my hubby had some mysterious talks with u and now u try to prove to me tht u are moving on with this lady in black, the long legged Shivani. I dont like her. She does not look good. she is not gud enuf for you. But wot the hell! Why shud I judge her, you are anyways doing this to prove to me that u are moving on. Atleast you are not hurting urself . Atleast You are not crying somewhere alone. I can see a smile on your face and that makes me feel, things are not as bad . Sure u accused me and I still feel guilty. But Armaan pls try and go to more social gatherings and this will help you. Now let me take care of Sid. He has already expressed his displeasure twice. Before he gets to batameez mode let me talk to him atleast. Sure I cant go all out and sing and dance with him. But atleast I can talk to him"  *PHEW* So this is wot my monologue to myself would be if I were Ridz. This is how  I would feel!