Arman's Actions -- Rid-Sidz reactions !!

kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ridz : It has been quite some time that Ridhima has been targetted. I want to write something about Ridz, which probably can make sense

1) When a person behaves quite unstable a day back, says he is getting beaten up to get another pain which can overrule his actual pain of loosing her

2) The same person comes with a girl exactly a day later, enjoying the party etc..

Any person in the world can sense something is wrong. Ridz, keeps saying she knows Arman very well and don't you guys think she knows very well something is totally wrong with him. She very well knows he is pretending. She also knows Sid spoke to Arman, so she probably also knows the reason for this pretension.  Clearly she was distrubed with these things. I really don't see an iota of jealousy.

Sid : What is more surprising is Sid is not able to guess it.. I mean it should strike to any person. But wait a sec,  possibly  he has also guessed it to some extent ..

1) Sid has not heard the convo of Ridz, Arman and Shilpa, so is not completely aware of the extent to which  Arman is affected

2) He only knows that Arman is kind of drowned in his sorrows and Ridz was trying to help him and that try had an adverse effect and hence the street fight.

3) He further thought that his strong words will drive some sense into Arman and probably Arman will try to see the world differently. So, probably he is guessing that Arman is giving a try.

4) We can also see a concern kind of expression on Sid's face, when he saw the girl (the first reaction).   So, I strongly belive Sid also has some doubt about Arman's action, but in contrast to Ridhima is more convinced that he will be fine soon. We can also gather that in his own words, see Arman also looks fine. 

PS : In my personal opinion, the only problem with ridz is she gets too involved in what she is doing that she hardly observes the world around. When she feels somebody is fine, she neglects them and concentrates on the others till that somebody breaks finally.  As somebody else pointed out, we can say that she takes people for granted (when she is secure about them), first her papa, then Arman and now Sid.

On the contrast Sid is more observant and the problem he faces sometimes is because (as he himself said yesterday) he unforunately tries to understand everybody's action. It is wonderful to see this man trying to convince his closed wife even in today's episode that  "see Arman is fine."  Actually he is less angry with Ridz than the way some of my fellow SR fans are ... and this is because he unfortunately understands the situation better than us.
Edited by kvva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i felt a relief reading ur post
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very well said
i agree with u
amazing post👏

PHEW!! i am relife to come to this post, after all this bashing and all that, thank you for this post.😊
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely...I  needed this dose of POSITVITY yr post ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSS👏👏👏👏 Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Kwa 😊

I think you have got Ridz spot on, she says she knows Armaan and only two days ago he was in pain and told her some things to her face that hurt her and filled her with even more guilt, so seeing him like this is surprising, coz this new Armaan is giivng her more to worry about and concerned about, coz something is up and its def pretence and that is what Ridz is figuring out

And like you say Ridz know SidMaan had a talk so something has happened for Armaan to be how he is etc

Even today Sid isnt angry at her for being concered or worrying about Armaan, he's not telling her to stop but only saying stop relating everything and anything back to Armaan this and Armaan that, its that her full focus is on Armaan and forget about anyone else esp her husband, thats what Sid is trying to say to her, even today he is said look Armaan is fine, so let it go and concertrate on us for a sometime but no Ridz focus was on there when she could see what Sid said he is fine for now

Sid's understanding is massive, but behind that her harbours a pricked heart and pain which he knows and feels but puts it aside but when Ridz is doing something like this and Sid cracks when he gets to a limit, now that he has told her - she still isnt getting her priorites straight which could only lead to more tiffs

I dont see jealousy, when both Shilpa and Ridz looked at Armaan and girl, there was no jealousy from both of them esp Ridz i find she was thinking is what is he upto, one minute he is in pain and now this, its looks odd and unsettling
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have said it earlier.....like A and R are fantasy character !!
where SID is the man of the mommentum and view the larger and bigger picture...!!!

u r right ....!!

the more R will be Jaaping A jaap.....More tiff between Sid and Riddhima on the way...!!

thanks CVS ....showing the SIDDHIMA broken Via the same root A that the same root has connected them....!!!

I am not interested in any of this kinda story and not supporting any kind of this script
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kw09...... 🤗 🤗

amazing post... 👏 👏........

bang on!!!!!!!!..........yo just said what i wanted to say but m sure i wouldn't have been able to explain this so exceptionally well.........thanks for this wonderful post....and please keep making more daily....will love to comment.....

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri❤️ ❤️
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hi

good post and i agree with all your points

exactly anyone would notice that Armaan is behaving strangly and is pretending, Rids has known Armaan for so long and she does know him  well enough to notice the change in his behaviour esp after the recent incidents. Rids concern and worry for Armaan is justfied. Shilpa too seemed to notice that something is upt with Armaan.

reg SR, Rids really needs to balance out things, between her guilt/concern for Armaan and her love for her hubby sid. Sid isnt going to take it for long and he his pov is correct too, he has been understanding all the way and if he feels neglected he is bound to react.

i can see alot of tension between Siddhima coming up and i am sure it will lead to only positvity

norzar

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Another thing is that i think Sid knows something is up but since Armaan is fine for now and maybe his talk with him did something, and also its his space and its his decision how he is being at the party and who he wants to bring, Sid is taking that in naturally and all in all Sid sees him that he is fine for now so Sid lets it go - thats how Ridz should be and thats what Sid is trying to say, coz we know Sid is worried for Armaan as well but Sid can get his priorities right and concertrate on other things and other ppl Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago