Srk: Salman and Aamir are bigger stars than me

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Srk walked into a promotional interview We Are Family that Arjun and Kareena were giving and gave an interview πŸ˜†
Coincidentally, Arjun adn Kareena are working with Srk in Ra One. So the cast of We Are Family just turned into the cast of Ra One with Srk's entry πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XxBN8FsoU8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

Srk walked into a promotional interview We Are Family that Arjun and Kareena were giving and gave an interview πŸ˜†

Coincidentally, Arjun adn Kareena are working with Srk in Ra One πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XxBN8FsoU8[/YOUTUBE]

Why is he so sweet😳 Do you have the full interview? Bebo and Arjun looking good together and cannot wait for Ra.OneπŸ˜› SO this was the outfit srk wore for Daboo's photoshoot.
desigal90 thumbnail

haha, no I dont, lol!

but this is hilarious. Kareena and Arjun are promoting together here. And with srk's entry, they became the cast of Ra One, hahahaa! Apparently srk said, hey, I'm in this movie too, so i have to give an interview 🀣
I love how bebo and arjun cracked up at hte same time. I love how they both crack up, lol

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣 haha these 3 needs to do a comedy movie together. it would be Hilarious!! Love Srk!! And how he's always in a good mood. LOL
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SRK said he was part of the "family" so he needs to be interviewed to LOL gotta love SRk's sense of humor. He is too sweet. 😳
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shaaaaaaaah!! <3 I feel like it's been ages since I've seen him giving interviews. He's so adorable. The man can walk into any room and brighten it up with his humour and adorableness <3
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh so sweet, love them all
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh and he JUST tweeted:
did interview for we r family with arjun & kareena,cos i feel karan is family.1 channel said i hijacked interview for my gain.how low? ha ha

Reallly now? What gain? lol these people na.
desigal90 thumbnail
Are you seirous? Just coz kareena and arjun are in ra one does not mean srk's promoting for his movie! I heard he told ppl in teh interview to go watch WAF. How is that his own gain?
God the media needs a life!
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

Are you seirous? Just coz kareena and arjun are in ra one does not mean srk's promoting for his movie! I heard he told ppl in teh interview to go watch WAF. How is that his own gain?

God the media needs a life!

ok in this fiasco, can someone tell me, is this Ra.One interview or WAF interview originally πŸ˜•