Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hey suhana this time u have left me speechless ..i always knew u were talented but this time i dont proper words to describe how gifted ur . the whole tasha love story captured in this more than an hour long vm is commendable ..each an every song described their emotions beautifully and moved the story ahead. cant put my finger on which song was the best all were so good . such a tough task of vm making but when u do it ..it looks so simple ..last evening i finally got the time to watch the whole thing peacefully and loved every bit of it though became teary here n there u can understand how much we miss our real tasha ..but girl u did a fab job ..certainly deserve a standing ovation ..when it comes to vm making no one can beat u that i have always believed and once again u have sealed my belief ..thanks so much for showig us  this heart wrenching yet wonderful journey of tasha
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey suhana.. loved it to the core .. beautifully done ..

On a weekend th eVM is a treat to watch 😍
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: daya0628

Reserved ...u finally finished woohoo...i willl be back later...😳

Edited:

👏

Suhana 🤗 I give you a standing ovation...honestly from the bottom of my heart...

extremely well done...👍🏼

I sat through the entire video without moving ...just staring at the laptop screen

Every song selection was fantastic...and every scene for the words...not only did the scenes match the words but it matched the love story itself ...and giving all of us the opportunity to relieve the best moments of LTL1 and to witness such an eternal love story again ...thank you ...I have no words to praise this video as all words will fall short of what I would like to say ..so simply stated : extraordinary work of art 😃

Amazing work suhana ...loved it to its core...and aren't you glad to finally be finished...take a bow my friend...you've made an excellent tasha movie 😛 and I would also like to say thank you for that...it was defo a treat 🤗

Hey Dear Daya🤗
Sowiee first of all late reply on Thank you 😳
Omg Standing Ovation 😳Iam humbled and overwhelmed yaar ..But this goes to all wonderful friends who were here to support ,love and encouarge me throughout ,,,,🤗
Iam glad u loved and enjoyed the movie so much ...😳it was my pleasure making it ...
I take a bow and Bow back too ...from me ...Thanx alot yaar for such beautiful comments ,,,it bought tears in eyes🤗
Love and hugs
suhana

Originally posted by: mariescott14

wow suhana

you have made a movie and that also 1hr15min of tasha goodness
will come back and comment after watching the movie
i am so excited :)

Edited

Hi suhana i have just watched it and i am speechless
nothing i say will do justice to the amazing movie you created.really loved the scenes and song selection.it was beautiful to be brought back to my tasha world..i have really enjoyed it and thank you for making this vm for us..really enjoyed the concluding theme song once again amazing work and thanks😳

Hey Dear Marie🤗
Awww thanx alot for taking out time and watching the movie yaar🤗iam glad u loved and enjoyed it all ...Yeah tasha world😳misss them ...U are very welcome ...its my pleasure that i could do something for my friends ...Thanx yaar 
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushankitvc

Haieee Suhana

👏
👍🏼
🤗
❤️
🥳
⭐️
I m on cloud 9 after watching it...i m lost fr words... u r simply awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fabulous !!!!!!!funtabulous!!!!!!
Watching the VM and giving u detailed opinion...well all the songs in the VM are xactly matching to the scenes/events... but many really touched me to the core...
Entry of MR (Dutta) gr888888888...
Their rear view mirror romance... perfect song... pehli pehli baar baliye...
The mandir getting down scene holding Nakkus hand, taking her by the hands to the taalab     scene and buying odhni (all he did considering her to be his frnd)... tu hi to mera dost hai... superb
Then the scenes fr the song ... Ajeeb daastaan hain yeh kahaan shuru kahaan khatam... the scenes so touching... muaaahhh...loved it to core
Duji song... aaj mera yaar di shaadi hai... outstanding
Misunderstood Dhokha... tune mujhse wafaa nahin ki... so true and connected were the scenes and the wordings of the song... funtabulous...luved it to the core
Tortures after the forceful wedding... Pyaar hai ya sazaa... gr8888888
F/B of all the scenes frm sup to how he tortured Nakku... scene after nakku saves dutta in the mandir...Zindagi ne zindagi bhar gham diye... nice
he says she is free to go... marriage over...Dil mera tod diya usne bura kun manoo...muaaahhh... loved it to core
JMM track...  tujh nein rab dikhta hain...Rab ne bana di jodi... fabulous...loved it to the core
Love realisation... tu hi haqeeqat khwaab tu... superb
Out of the jungle and after love realisation...tumko bhi hain khabar mujhko bhi hain pata... superb
Anna kidnaps nakku...Dil bina jude hi kat gaye... heart touching... luved it
In annas den Nakku in true color and dutta cums searching fr his nakku... baahon mein chali aao ... nice
their first hug at annnas den... tum mile to jadoo chaa gaya... out of this world... luved it to the core
Out of annas den and on the way back home... thoda sa pyaar hua hai thoda hai baaki... simply superb...and so true...
Dutta proposes nakku frnt of whole family... Dil mera pooch raha hai kya pyaar karogi mujhse... funtabulous...heart touching...loved it to the core
she runs away without giving reply...tadap Tadap ke iss dil se... heart touching... luved it to the core
nakku is missing after the rejection... yaadein yaad aati hain...nice
Nakku returns back... their confro...Tumse kahoon ya na kahoon...outstanding...loved it
Then their romantic moments... Nazar ke saamne jigar ke paas...beautiful
After the ganpati sthapna where she indirectly agrees to marry dutta... baby everytime i think of u... superb
Marriage preparations and b4 marriage ceremonies...Jism se rooh tak hain tumhare nishaan... fabulous
Staying in one room and Paayal scene ... dheere dheere pyaar ko badhana hain hadh se guzar jaana hain... outstanding...
Their secnd marriage...Aaye ho meri zindagi mein tum bahaar banke... out of this world...luved it to the core...
FR... kyun kissi ko waafa ke badle wafa nahin milte... funtabulous... loved it
His lonesome moments... Tamhaayi Tanhaayi... heart touching...
After FR dutta tortures nakku...hum bewafa hargiz nahin the par hum wafa kar na sake... heart touching
nakku takes the gumshot fr dutta... tu hi mera tu hi mera... very nice
He doesnt support her when she is suspected  of having affair with suresh and so she leaves their bedroom...Tera yakkeen kyun maine kiya nahin... emotional... luved it
Kitchen scene and all the following scenes... tera mera rishta puraana... fabulous...luved it to the core...
Car brkdown and dutta givs her lift to temple... Naina thag lenge...gr8888888888
Nakku drives the jeep to get dutta back home... dil na lagate to achcha tha... so heart touching...loved it...
Family get 2gether party...kaash aisa hota ki do dil hota seene mein... emotional... luved it ...
Duttas party scene and atlast he accepts her aarti ... hamein hai aapse hi gila aur aap se hi pyaar... fabulous...loved it
Duttas accident... meri duniyaa mein aake mat jaa mat jaa kahin mat jaa... heart touching... loved it to the core
After accident... Baaji... ye dosti hum nahin todenge... emotional...loved it
After the accident... Nakku... tum bin jiya jaaye kaise kaise jiya jaiye tum bin... very emotional... loved it to the core
After the accident ... blind Dutta...mujhe yoohin karke khwaabon se juda jaane kahaan chupke baitha hai khuda... so heart touching...luved it to the core
Nakku dreams and believes dutta alive...jaanam dekhlo mith gayee hain dooriyaan mein yahaan mein yahaan... outstanding
Duttta and nakku both in same house but dont know... chaaha hain tujhko chaahoonga har dam marke bhi yeh pyaar na hoga kam... out of this world... luved it to the core
Tasha on the way to the gaondevi mandir but both dont know the other is in the same palkhi...dhoondhlaa jayein jo manzilein... superb
Atlast they meet at the mandir...tu hain mera khuda ab naa hona juda... superb...fabulous... outstanding...loved it to the core
JMM2... man mein pyaar bhara tan mein pyaar bhara... superb... loved it
Tasha surviving in the jungle... tum aagaye ho noor aagaya... outstanding... loved it
Tasha in the cottage in the jungle...tumko jo paaya to jeena aaya...fabulous...loved it to the core
Dutta getting ready fr the revenge and to get back nakku... Singham... out of this world... loved it (afterall MR (Dutta) is out babber sher)
Tasha unite and SR... in lamhon ki daaman mein paake jaise rishte hain... fabulous... funtabulous... out of this world...loved it to the core
Finally Happy Tasha with family... fast track of Rab ne bana di jodi... out of this world...loved it to the core
The ending track of rab ne bana dijodi... jst out of this world... loved it to the core yaar...
⭐️
This is my opinion... wrote it as i  watched it scene by scene...
this is a true gift to all LTLfans... and fr me my gr8est gift bcoz i got it on MR's birthday... Thank u so much...
Luv Usha

Hey Dear Usha 🤗
Awww thanx alot for the wonderful and lovely comment once again on the thread 🤗,,,,Love all the emoticons🤗,,,,,,Omg a detailed review of my movie ...iam really touched and overwhelmed yaar ..i have no words to say thanx to u 😳...Really sppechless ...But iam happy that u loved and enjoyed it all ...Thanx for being there throughout this journey and being so patient ...😳...iam happy that i could give this gift to all the LTL-1 and all my lovely and wonderful friends ...As u know this is my last Vm for now😳iam not sure if i will continue making Vms ...Thanx usha 
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

suhana19 thumbnail
QUOTE=nizam13]

@Suhana - To you Suhana most of all but to all the other LTL1 wonderful fans.  The few words here will not even measure up to what extent I have to say.  A lifetime of memories with this golden heart of yours you have given to LTL1 fans.  As most of LTL1 fans, I too stopped watching March 28th 2011.  This beautiful once in a lifetime unique concept of a story and its characters ended March 28th 2011 although the story and its characters had begun to change long before then most of us still hung in there till the end.   So, thank you and the rest who helped put this movie together immensely for this everlasting memory.  Aneesa

Hey Dear Aneesa🤗
First of all thanx alot for watching the movie and for such a lovely feedback🤗...Iam glad and happy that i could something for all my forum friends out here ...Yess i agree me too for me the show ended on march 28th ...😳But we always remember this beautiful and soulful story and it will be in our hearts forever ...U are very welcome yaar ...Thanx ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

[QUOTE=Yuvika_15]wow suhana the movie was gr8...loved hw u used dif songs 2 tel the story...this is OUR LTL... our dutta and nakusha...nt wt they r apparently showing on TV nw... feel sori for those who stil watch LCL...
anyway thnk u so much for this VM it was amazing...pls continue 2 make mre

Hey Dear Yuvi🤗
Thanx alot for watching and for such a lovely comment yaar ...Really appericiate it all 😳Iam glad u loved the musical journey of tasha ...Yesss our tasha which we miss alot ...I know i agree 😳
Thanx to u ...iam not sure if i will make more ...But thanx for the support and encouragement throoughout🤗
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

[QUOTE=neets_ltl]Hey Suhana 😃 What an astounding movie girl! Cannot begin to fathom the hard work and dedication you must have put in to create the movie! 👏👏👏 It really was a trip down memory lane. Thank you for depicting Tasha's journey through your own eyes, choosing a collection of songs that you found perfect for every phase in their struggle to unite in the end. It really is the perfect love story. Miss MR and MV ever so much after this. The show really picks up in terms of touching us in some shape or form after their 1st marriage. JMM1 and Anna's track was truly magnificent. I loved 5.00 onwards where Dutta stands with his hands on his hips. What a portrayal by MR of a man who really was experiencing something that he needed to by this small but sherni girl who had turned his life upside down to him but only for the best, unknown to him AND her. I also loved those scenes related to the FR and JMM2 because thats where I feel more connected with IF and all the wonderful memories associated with it. Very well done for such a creation 🤗
Hey Dear Neets🤗
Thanx alot for watching and for such a lovely comment 🤗Yeah it was indeed a more then 2 or more months of hard work 😳But in the end its worth every bit of it ...To know that u all loved and appericiated it all ...It truly means alot to me ...Yeah choosing the songs was really hard at times ...So many beautiful songs to choose from😳 Yeah i agree it was indeed a beautiful LS ...that touched our hearts ,,,,,Yeah MR AND MV ,,,stole the show and our hearts with there brillant perfomances and the story on the whole ,,,,Till march 28th 😳 iam glad to know loved it all ...
Thanx yaar 🤗
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

[QUOTE=Keva] OMG suhana that was a fantastic movie. Clap The songs you used in this movie were fantastic. Many of the songs I had totally forgotten about.
Fabulous movie. No words to describe how could it is.

Ritz is busy right now with college and she has no internet connection but I will surely let her know that you made a naku dutta movie. I am sure she will be excited to watch it.

Thanks for making this movie.
Hey Dear Keva🤗
Thanx alot for watching the movie yaar and for such a lovely comment ...iam glad to know u loved all the songs ..Yeah i know some are old but were touchy 😳iam happy that u enjoyed it all ...
Yeah i know Ritz busy with college ...she knew i was making it 😆...Iam sure she will be excited ...Thanx yaar 
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

[QUOTE=rrs1391]I LOVE IT YAAR ITS A FAB MOVIE I REALLY LIKE IT THANX FOR MAKING IT
Hey Dear 🤗
Thanx a lot for watching and for such a lovely comment yaar ...iam glad u loved and enjoyed it all .🤗
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

suhana19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: captkirk

the very best collection of TASHA vms!  thanks a lot for taking us to the dream world of TASHA over and over again!

Hey dear 🤗
Thanx alot for watching and enjoyin it all ...Really appericiate it all🤗Thanx yaar

Originally posted by: Lekz

Suhana that was awesome, breathtakingly beautiful.

A treasured momento - brought back old sad memories...memories no one can take way from us..

Must have been one hell of an effort...👏👏👏👏👏

Lovely songs and special TaSha moments...

Thanks a zillion for bringing us this movie.

Hey Dear Leka🤗
Thanx alot for watching and for such a lovely comment yaar ,,,,iam glad to know u loved and enjoyed  it all ...I know old sad and happy moments ..that we can cherish it forver and will remain in our hearts forever 🤗yeah it was alot of hard work ...But worth every bit of it ...To give u all the gift 🤗...glad to knoe u love thse songs and the moments ...Thanx yaar 
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

thanks dear for this 

we all were waiting for this  
awesome dear
all those moments each and every thing love it dear
fabulous 
amazing

love it 

Hey Dear Ranju🤗
Thanx alot for watching and for such a lovely comment yaar ...Awww i know u all were waiting and sowiee to keep all waiting ...😳But iam happy that u loved and enjoyed it all ...really appericiate it all ,,,Thanx yaar
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Suhana what an awesome movie👍🏼. Kudos to your talent and the effort you have put in to make this movie for all the LTL-1 fans.🤗

It was as though I was watching and living LTL from the beginning ..right from Dutta's dramatic entry, through their friendship, love, pain , anger, despair, hope and finally culminating in Tasha's fairy tale happy ending.

Moony and Raj, thanks to you too.Clap

Hey Dear Ivy 🤗
Thanx alot for watching and for such a lovely comment yaar ...Iam glad and happy to know u loved it all ...I know it was really a alot of hard work ..it was worth it 😳
I know a beautiful LS that touched our heart and soul in every way ...Yeah a happy ending😃
Ofcourse thanx to moony and raj ...
Thanx yaar 
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for this owesome movie Suhana,👏👏👏 All the Tasha scenes are very well compiled, oh those were the days... Remembered everything from the beginning. You've worked very hard on this, all the songs makes it more enjoyable. Thanks a lot, loved it😊

Thanks to Moon & Raj👏

Hey Dear Meenaxi🤗
Aww thanx alot for watching it yaar ,,,iam glad and happy to know u loved it and enjoyed it all ...Yeah out LTL-1 from beginning to march 28th ,.,,,Yeah i did ...But iam happy to know that u loved it all ..Appericiate it ..truly means alot...Thanx yaar 
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Big Thank You to all guys ...

suhana19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Suhanaaa *hugs*

Damn... 1 Hr 15 Mins!!! Phew!! I made tea and then sat down and watched the whole thing. I have to say ... It worthed every single second!
You did an amazing job.. with the scenes, the songs and the editing! It was lyk watching a musical movie. & Omggg all the songs are just awesome man!!
Thank you sooo muchhh for this... u worked hard for it.. n it totally paid off... I watched it with my cousins lol... dey started fallin for TaSha too afta watchin ur movie lool..

I think im gna re-watch :P hehheeh.. Love it!

Hey Dear Sophia🤗
Yesss lol 1 hr 15 mins😆I know ,,,,Okkk evening tea with a movie😉...Thanx alot for watching and for such a lovely feedaback yaar ...Iam glad u loved the songs .scenes and editing 😳...
U are very welcome and it was pleasure yaar ...Yess totally paid off with all u guys out here appericiaiting and loving it 😳Awww that" so sweet ,,,,Ofcourse any will fall for our lovely couple 😍
Thanx yaar 
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Whoa...a movie!  I've just seen a little more than 27 minutes right now...and will watch the rest soon. Now, how awesome is it so far? Look at the happy little dude jumping up and down...it was a very worthwhile 27 minutes! 👏 

I Will be right back with my comments as soon as I can watch it all.😊

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Okay, so I couldn't come "right back" as promised but I am here now! 😃 I loved the VM, and your efforts are made obvious by how the scenes are sequentially correct and well matched with the song. The bit where Baaji is crying while watching the burning car is sad but still reminded me of those dostana days. You know I love that  😳😆...

What else to say expect keep repeating how much I liked it. It was LTL how we (the fans) want to see it -- without all the nasty crap that is being shown now. In my mind that is how the show ended anyway. So thank you for making this video as a sort of closure for us. 

Hey Dear Mimi🤗
First of all thanx alot for watching and for such alovely comment ...Awww that lil dude is indeed jumpy 😆But cute 😉
Iam happy and glad to knoe that u loved and enjoyed every bit of it 😳,,,,,I know those good old days of dostana on Jaz"s Thread😆...man it was fun 😆...Yeah ofcourse i remember😉
I know what a beautiful LS they had to ruin ,...But we will cherish whatever we have 😳 U are very welcome jee ...my pleasure ...Thanx yaar🤗...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey Suhana...so sorry for this delayed reply 😳...A remarkable VM indeed 👏! Nice concept you have used, whereby you've shown the entire journey by Tasha through multiple and situational songs. Its like you have made multiple VMs to form one movie. Nice selection of songs, I havent heard couple of them, but it definitely suited Tasha and their situations. 

You know, even I was planning to make an LTL movie and had started it also, but then I realised this is going to take hell lot of time so I kept it aside for later 😆. I had a different concept, and the main reason why I thought of doing it was because I wanted couple of my friends to watch LTL, but they are not interested 😒, as they dont have the time or interest to watch 15 months worth of the serial. So I thought maybe I'll condense it and make something, but mine will definitely take couple of months to be ready as I'm procrastinating now 😆! 

I can understand why it took you 2 months, there is lot of work involved, infact I myself took like 1 month to finish my summary VM 😳. But I can really imagine the amount of time and efforts you must have spent to make something as long as this, and hats off to you for that 👏! From song selection to scene selection to editing, it must have taken you lot of time and efforts, but finally its worth everything right 😳.

So very well done, keep it up 👍🏼!

P.S - Btw, Youtube allowed you to upload a video more than 1 hour 🤔?

EDIT - Lovely wordings, Moontide, and Raj 👏!

Hey Dear Appu 🤗
Thanx alot for watching and  for such a lovely feedback yaar🤗Yeah i thought of making a musical journey of tasha 😉But never thought it would end up this long 😆But u know with Tasha and those beauitful moments ,...its hard not 😳
Omg wow iam happy to know that u are also making a Tasha movie ...Yeah will wait yaar ..u take ur time ..I know its a laot of hard work in it😳
Yeah it took me around 2 months or so ,,,,Coz of the lenght and the software kept freezing adn crashing ..But in the end its Totally worth it ...Iam happy to know that u loved it all ...Really appericaite it all ..Truly means alot ...Thanx yaar ...
Yess i believe i have Pmed U regarding the  Youtube Thing😳
Yeah Thanx to Raj and Moony for the help ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

hey suhana this time u have left me speechless ..i always knew u were talented but this time i dont proper words to describe how gifted ur . the whole tasha love story captured in this more than an hour long vm is commendable ..each an every song described their emotions beautifully and moved the story ahead. cant put my finger on which song was the best all were so good . such a tough task of vm making but when u do it ..it looks so simple ..last evening i finally got the time to watch the whole thing peacefully and loved every bit of it though became teary here n there u can understand how much we miss our real tasha ..but girl u did a fab job ..certainly deserve a standing ovation ..when it comes to vm making no one can beat u that i have always believed and once again u have sealed my belief ..thanks so much for showig us  this heart wrenching yet wonderful journey of tasha

Hey Dear Rose🤗
Awww thanx alot for watching and such a lovely Feedback ..Overwhelmed yaar ,,,,No its all coz of u all support and appericiaton from the begining ...🤗So really thanx to u ...Iam glad i could something for u all ...iam happy to know u loved and enjoyed every bit of it ...Yeah it was indeed a long journey ...Yeah Miss tasha alot its just hard to put in words ...😳 Awww standing ovation iam just speechless yaar ...That indeed is huge compliment ..I bow down ...thanx yaar ...U are very welcome yaar ...Its my pleasure 
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Hey suhana.. loved it to the core .. beautifully done ..

On a weekend th eVM is a treat to watch Day Dreaming

Hey Dear Rama🤗
Thanx alot for watching  yaar ...Iam glad to know that U loved it all ...Thanx yaar ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

suhana19 thumbnail
Hey dear friends ,,,, Azy ,Shilpi,Shona,Sonee,Pooja,Raj,Missy,Srush,Shabz,Warda,Bia,...U guys take ur own sweet time no rush yaaro ...will wait for ur comments ...😉
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey suhana i dont have time watch it fully but watching it partly everyday
just finish it
must say sach long movie 
u rock yaar 
thanks such wonderful creation
luv n hugs 
sana 
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
suhanaaa😛
omggg firs tof all im really really sorry i knw ive watched da movie n commented really late plz forgive mebut omggg i honestly dnt knw wat 2 write i doubt words can describe it it was outstanding mre den👏👏👏👏da whole movie tasha omggg i cant beleiveee i forgt how great they were all dis rubbish dats bin shown nw dis just made me remember all der scene n our dutta was amazingn naku espec da koyal naku i really liked her wen she was wid mishal ak dutta she was a great actress n so was he even wen she became da fair naku she was great n dutta his style just him being him😭😭
da song choices were fab👍🏼each one of dem went wid da scene /story da new mixed wid da old i luved every track brought bk memorys dis was just amazing will watch again n again wneever i have da time keep up da great work i still cant describe how gud it was all i knw was each scene wid da songs playing brought a warm smile on my face cant tell u but do realise i was getting weird luks frm my family😆

tc lots of luv n hugs sana 🤗