Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@Suhana - To you Suhana most of all but to all the other LTL1 wonderful fans.  The few words here will not even measure up to what extent I have to say.  A lifetime of memories with this golden heart of yours you have given to LTL1 fans.  As most of LTL1 fans, I too stopped watching March 28th 2011.  This beautiful once in a lifetime unique concept of a story and its characters ended March 28th 2011 although the story and its characters had begun to change long before then most of us still hung in there till the end.   So, thank you and the rest who helped put this movie together immensely for this everlasting memory.  Aneesa

Edited by nizam13 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Moony and Suhana Intro was awesome

Not many hate Love Stories.
 But there seldom is a story
That makes you fall in love with love itself.
Somehow we were blessed enough
To chance upon such a tale...

A tale, 
Of dark struggles and deep passions...
Of bleeding hearts and healing touches.
Of silent worship and confused emotions.

Then one day,
On a magical meadow,
Under a misty sky,
Trust, Hurt, Hate and Tears...

Mingled with the sweetness
Of a thousand blossoms,
To tenderly wipe out the scars,
Faith flourished...
And love eagerly openned its petals
To embrace a journey called life...

A tale
That gave us new courage...
To dream and to believe in Fairies and Knights. 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow suhana the movie was gr8...loved hw u used dif songs 2 tel the story...this is OUR LTL... our dutta and nakusha...nt wt they r apparently showing on TV nw... feel sori for those who stil watch LCL...
anyway thnk u so much for this VM it was amazing...pls continue 2 make mre
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

wow suhana the movie was gr8...loved hw u used dif songs 2 tel the story...this is OUR LTL... our dutta and nakusha...nt wt they r apparently showing on TV nw... feel sori for those who stil watch LCL...

anyway thnk u so much for this VM it was amazing...pls continue 2 make mre

so true re,, Yuvi  this is our LTL ,,, the Vintage LTL ,,

aww Su ,,seen 23 misn it is awesome ,, all songs choosen are so apt and the shots matchign with the music and lyrics re,, u have put so much tght and efforts

Thnks for this wonderful journey πŸ‘ ..will cme with more πŸ˜‰
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Suhana πŸ˜ƒ What an astounding movie girl! Cannot begin to fathom the hard work and dedication you must have put in to create the movie! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It really was a trip down memory lane. Thank you for depicting Tasha's journey through your own eyes, choosing a collection of songs that you found perfect for every phase in their struggle to unite in the end. It really is the perfect love story. Miss MR and MV ever so much after this. The show really picks up in terms of touching us in some shape or form after their 1st marriage. JMM1 and Anna's track was truly magnificent. I loved 5.00 onwards where Dutta stands with his hands on his hips. What a portrayal by MR of a man who really was experiencing something that he needed to by this small but sherni girl who had turned his life upside down to him but only for the best, unknown to him AND her. I also loved those scenes related to the FR and JMM2 because thats where I feel more connected with IF and all the wonderful memories associated with it. Very well done for such a creation πŸ€—
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG suhana that was a fantastic movie. πŸ‘ The songs you used in this movie were fantastic. Many of the songs I had totally forgotten about.
Fabulous movie. No words to describe how could it is.

Ritz is busy right now with college and she has no internet connection but I will surely let her know that you made a naku dutta movie. I am sure she will be excited to watch it.

Thanks for making this movie.
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVE IT YAAR ITS A FAB MOVIE I REALLY LIKE IT THANX FOR MAKING IT
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Meri morning tea ...mein aa gaiπŸ˜ƒ
Will be back..hopefully soon😳
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HI Suhana ...
Hav downloaded the movie ,,, will watch it asap & then comment ..
πŸ˜ƒ
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Suhana πŸ€—
Wow...1hr 15 min movie on Tasha...im really excited to watch it...ive downloaded it...will edit my comment soon 😳
applauds for your hardwork πŸ‘
Stay blessed !!!!