Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Shilpu Seeing your post in the MF just made me even more hyper now you have entered do stay! ๐Ÿ˜†

Fabulous post.

I wish my thoughts could be more clear but I have to agree ArShi are where Siddhima were but the only difference is that Riddhima had accepted fate post suicide. Whilst Armaan is refusing to, he just wants to give up.

Shilpa has a thorny road a head but I think if Armaan has heard the Siddhima argument then something might click in his head.

But today was truely needed everything is out in the open, now it is time for every individual to come out of this mess, with their feelings dealt with.

I am still hoping for a SidShi scene because Sid is the only one that can feel Shilpa's pain at the moment. 

Nikzooooooo..........this was my post as a cover up for not being able to torture u all with my horrendous ramblings........but I wont be staying here........the only other time u will now see me isssssssss .............._____ ???????? u know wat I mean๐Ÿ˜‰

But brilliant reply hun....yes unlike ridz.........armaan has taken a route of ignorance n self-destruction rather than accepting the call of fate and embracing his past ........and yes we certainly hope that the healing all these 4 characters who are at the entry door of it...........Sid's words n action might just be the key for those doors๐Ÿ˜ณ

sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksgforever

lets have AR reunion on 21st september.......the first heal to wound to many of ARIANS..........

thanks for replying.........may the right prevail ๐Ÿ˜Š
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome post .ouch u make me cry.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

awesome post .ouch u make me cry.๐Ÿ˜ญ

ohhhhhhhh.......m sorry to make u cry.......but its true that the epi does make one feel heavy hearted
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*Neetu clicks on the link*... *reads*... *rubs eyes in disbelief*... What?!!!!!!!!!!! Shilpu, I haven't read anything you wrote yet... You're right, this is shocker.... girl, I must've missed something because this special occasion was reserved I thought. Wow... main aati hoon haan, lemme clear myself...

Cheers,
dc
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh woman u made a post here m Shocked hahaah but awesome loved reading it
juisa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. I have read your episode analysis on the SR AT and always loved them. So finally you are on MF that too before SR C-night :) Congratulations!!!  Keep writing!!!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa.lovely dearie...I loved yr 1st post..My god you understood all 4 characters soooo well.........๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwww..Shilpuuu๐Ÿค—...fis of all thxx 4 the beautiful Gift...This's indeed made me happy...I'm happy to see ur post now n dat too its beautifully expressed as alwzzz...

n Thxx 4 justifying all the characters so well..i agree to each n every word..Armaan today stands on wer Ridz wa somewer past n all to As Sid stood beside Riddhima to make  the way all thru her heart..Like ina way Shilpa  is for Armaan..i jus love how beautifully destiny plays here....
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

โญ๏ธTeri He Zameen.......Tera Aasmaan.......Tu Bada Meherbaan......Tu Bakshish Kar

Sabhi Ka He Tu........Sabhi Tere

Khuda Mere Tu Bakshish Karโญ๏ธ

Ameen.๐Ÿค—

Armaan......Shilpa.......Sid and Ridhimma........4 beautifully innocent humans with equally innocent and purely gold tarnished hearts with lives tangled into each other like a cross word puzzle and today they stand at such cross roads of their lives that all u can do is embrace each one of them into the warmth of arms and cover them from the cruelties of time in soft comforters of love and ask the almighty above for the Healing .........and thats me today humming that song from "The Burning Train" for all 4 of them...

Armaan....he stands today at the same juncture that once Ridhimma stood........bitter....frustrated...anguished at fate...at destiny....at love....at people around him and more than that.......himself.....He hates the word "HOPE" and thats where he loses the battle of life ......he is surrendering himself to waves of struggle that life is throwing at him instead of determining himself to look out for a new shore to swim towards.....he is avoiding to look beyond wats engulfing him at the moment.....PAIN... and thus he is not able to vision the new horizon that awaits new sunshines and rainbows in his life........Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!........It pains to see this once upon a time strong cool dude whom we used to call "THE ARMAAN" in this state........"Khuda mere tu bakshish kar"

You're absolutely right Shilpz. Look at what this guy once was and look at what he is now. He went from being a person who always sought the positive in life to a defeated lover and now to a bitter and unrelenting persona. Strange, the ways love messes with ppl eh? My heart goes out him, genuinely. Armaan has always been such a vibrant character, and it sucks seeing him try to tough up his pain knowing that its all a farce. When I think of him, this one Punjabi song always comes to mind...

Dil mere di, dil vich reh gayi... Jaandi, jaandi, mainu keh gayi... Teri meri khatam kahani... Gal dil te na laaveen... Jinni beeti, changi beeti... Tu mainu bhul jaaveen...

The melody is full of such sorrow its heart-breaking yet soothing at the same time. I know, how strange! But it is one of the best sad Punjabi songs I have ever heard... melts me every time, like Ammy!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3pob7xjuWw[/YOUTUBE]

Shilpa.......always portraying her bubbly mischieveous self to whomever she crosses to bring 1 lill smile on their faces to feel happy within herself.....today time has given her tears of misery and pain....She also like Armaan stands at the same juncture once stood by Sid....a past needling into her dreams of present n future with Armaan...She stands numb as the envelopes of past opens and the clear view of contents seem visible....today she is able to paint a crystal clear picture of the imaginations that was created via her "Aashiq's" diary and she knows no boundaries of the shattering thats going on within her........Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!.............it hurts to see a gal who loves the word of LOVE broken by that very word......."khuda mere tu bakshish kar"

Shilpa, like Armaan, lives for others. I love the colour she brings to the usual black and white scenes in Sanjeevani. Yet its true, her ayeena shows the lack of shades that she deserves. She will be the paint that covers Armaan's blackened canvas... only time will thread these two like was meant to be. Love how you put it "past needling into her dreams of present and future with Armaan..." Girl, you are wicked with words!

Sid.......with all the struggles of life and destiny.........he finally came out content knowing and feeling the love of his wife and weaving more hopes n dreams to move ahead with her furthering their holy matrimonial bond......but yet again he is forced back behind the gates of the past....he wants to provide a hand to all those who matters to him....but time and situations are not letting him stretch them out as he says to Armaan that if he himself is keen on destroying himself, how can he or Ridhimma help him......Time and again providing his love....his assurance and his understanding to his lovely wife.....he still stands at a position questioning and confronting his wife as to which part of her does he belong.....why can he not love his wife without having a heavy burden on their hearts n lives.......wat wrong has he done that he simply fell in love with his wife who has past so strong that till date it threatens to overcast their present n future.....OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!..........its pokes u to see this guy so human....so geunine going thru this chaos......"khuda mere tu bakshish kar"

You know, Sid seems to be one of those rare characters whose intelligence and thoughtful element clicks in rather quickly. Even when he is being "mean" he realizes it, and it often has reason to it - even though that reasoning is not always the best, but the guy always sets out with positive intentions. What is best about this guy is his sincerity. I love how he is so genuine, in every emotion. He is the "reason-ing" to R... jiske dil kii zameen par woh soti hai, wahan se asmaan hii asmaan hai.

Ridhimma......a woman who came out from the darkness of death and the dirts of muddy waters....today in love with her husband weaving dreams of brightful future is once again......mocked by destiny........as she stands crucified by the misery of her past and a heart breaking questioning future....she is being torn in between those 2 people who made a mark of their own in her life.....a past that enchanted words of love in her life and she bloomed in innocent n pure dreams of a wonderful life with her prince charming and who is now driving himself to insanity n dreadful hallows and a present that versed out the meanings of that love with which she re invested her hopes n dreams giving love n life another chance and today her present is confronting her letting her know that that grounds that she stands on....the center of her universe....the person around which her life now revolves has been placed on shaky surfaces pointing to a fading future if her past continues to linger over them.......and there she stands shocked n shattered.....in tears of realization of the hurt her loving husband is going thru.........yuppppppp.............Ouchhhhhhhhhh............it hurts to see her in such dividing juncture......"khuda mere tu bakshish kar"...

Riddhima seems to be the most victimized character on this show and I'm always wondering why. You've explained her situation so wonderfully. When you're standing in the midst of nowhere and on one distant end you see a ray of hope to the future, the other beckons with equally enticing memories. Yet both sides are tinted with unforgiveness and guilt - where do you go? How do you justify anything when both of these forces are calculating and manipulating your every move?

Today I prolly stand right where JP stands.......seeing it all happens and u can do nothing as u see the pains of these wonderful beings made victims of time at no fault of theirs and I guess I can do is pray "khuda mere tu bakshish kar"

PS. This is my first post here at the MF, which I had promised I was going to do only on 1 special occasion and even tho today is not that occasion I am still doing this as a return from my vacation gift to my friends.....I will appreicate ur kindness which is all that I ask.

PSS. I may not be able to reply to anyone replying here due to work but I would love to hear ur thots n comments...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shilpz, I think I've said it before, but nevertheless, you're in in the pen... beautifully captured thoughts/emptions. I think you would do wonders in the publication world kudiye! And although we are yet to witness the great C-Night (BUSR is still on it), we appreciate this great effort nonetheless. Thanks for this, ๐Ÿค— And we're glad to have you back too dude!

Cheers,
dc