Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Hi shilpa - Congrats on ur first topic!!! Lovely analysis of all the characters.

Especially love this part:
.....wat wrong has he done that he simply fell in love with his wife who has past so strong that till date it threatens to overcast their present n future..... OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.......its pokes u to see this guy so human....so geunine going thru this chaos...

and this part

.....in tears of realization of the hurt her loving husband is going thru.........yuppppppp.............Ouchhhhhhhhhh............it hurts to see her in such dividing juncture....

So True - Sid has been portrayed as a human - nothing like the "perfect man" armaan is supposed to be - he is human with human desires - and him not being able to be happy with his wife - despite the fact that both of them really want to be together!

thank u Sidra for replying..........

Yes........Sid has always been portrayed as a genuine n honest human being with emotions like anyone of us but with an edge over us with overly golden n huge heart......and he finally burst open his thots after he reached his tolerance limit, which btw I must say was way more than U an I can have......and again thats very human to do and it hurts to see him in this misery despite wanting the good for all....
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monamine

beautiful post ! but I slightly disagree with the point calling them victims of time at no fault of theirs !
Sid and Shilpa are the only two that in my opinion are innocent and as you said are the victims of time and circumstances !
But as much as I feel sorry for Armaan and hate seeing him in pain I think somehow he is responsible for it, well not entirely but I do believe that the walls he's trying to build around himself  is keeping out the joy as well ! I know it's easier to say than do but this quote is dedicated to Armaan :) :
" Choosing to be happy is a committed decision. It means letting go of negativity, limiting beliefs, and victim-hood mentality, and instead choosing to bring acceptance and joy to every encounter and circumstance! "

As for Riddhima I disagree with many of her decisions and at times  I do blame her for Armaan and Sid's pain !

I know that you try to look at the situation from each and every character's point of view and that is really noble and requires high level of maturity so perhaps I'm not there yet :)
thank you for this beautiful post Shilpa :)

thank u for replying hun.......😳

Its perfectly fine for not being able to agree to every thot of others and that does not definitely depict the maturity levels of anyone.......coz its individual perception and observation and how u summarize it.....and no one is right or wrong in that...

Loved ur thots and esp the quote.....
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Lovely post! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Thank u ...........glad u enjoyed it 😳
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for this beauitful vacation gift shilpa, oit was treat reading your post

you have perfectly explained Armaan, Shilpa, Riddhima and Sid's current state, all 4 characters are in pain and it feels bad seeing them in such state but then we knwo all 4 are connected so its inevitable that one pain wont affect the others

True Armaan is bitter rigth now and isnt able to see that his behaviour is causing his loved one so much paina dn distress, but i feel the siddhiam precap convo will be able to open his eyes and hopefully he will make one step foward towards his new life, which is shilpa

Shilpa has just come onto the picture and its so hurtful seeing her cry, however if anyone cna heal Armaan it ahs to be shilpa only. liek rids said to her today she will ahve to go through alot of pain and tears to get Armaan. More than anything else Shilpa is craving for her sisiters love, hope she gets that soon

Sid's is understanding, caring and loving towards all 3, Rids, Shilpa and Armaan but somewhere he is feeling neglected, nto that he doesnt know that rids loves him, he knows Rids is his and loves him alot, but he isnt satisfied currently and his postion and thoughts are understandable, he wants his share of love and pampering from rids but at the same time wants Armaan Shilpa too be hapy also

Rids like we say is a complex character, but its clear tha she loves Sid and wants to spend her ebntire life with Sid only, but due to thr guilt inside her for Armaan's pain she is unable to express her feelings to Sid, not that she doesnt want to give him all the rights and love a wife wants to give her hubby, but she is unable too do so, bec right now she is held back by guilt, she wants to be free form any guilt, she wnats her past at peace, so she can move foward fully with Sid and they can get they share of happiness together. precap clip showed how much she was affected by Sid's word and she never on purpose has wanted to hurt sid and his emotions.

norzar

sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

thanks for this beauitful vacation gift shilpa, oit was treat reading your post

you have perfectly explained Armaan, Shilpa, Riddhima and Sid's current state, all 4 characters are in pain and it feels bad seeing them in such state but then we knwo all 4 are connected so its inevitable that one pain wont affect the others

True Armaan is bitter rigth now and isnt able to see that his behaviour is causing his loved one so much paina dn distress, but i feel the siddhiam precap convo will be able to open his eyes and hopefully he will make one step foward towards his new life, which is shilpa

Shilpa has just come onto the picture and its so hurtful seeing her cry, however if anyone cna heal Armaan it ahs to be shilpa only. liek rids said to her today she will ahve to go through alot of pain and tears to get Armaan. More than anything else Shilpa is craving for her sisiters love, hope she gets that soon

Sid's is understanding, caring and loving towards all 3, Rids, Shilpa and Armaan but somewhere he is feeling neglected, nto that he doesnt know that rids loves him, he knows Rids is his and loves him alot, but he isnt satisfied currently and his postion and thoughts are understandable, he wants his share of love and pampering from rids but at the same time wants Armaan Shilpa too be hapy also

Rids like we say is a complex character, but its clear tha she loves Sid and wants to spend her ebntire life with Sid only, but due to thr guilt inside her for Armaan's pain she is unable to express her feelings to Sid, not that she doesnt want to give him all the rights and love a wife wants to give her hubby, but she is unable too do so, bec right now she is held back by guilt, she wants to be free form any guilt, she wnats her past at peace, so she can move foward fully with Sid and they can get they share of happiness together. precap clip showed how much she was affected by Sid's word and she never on purpose has wanted to hurt sid and his emotions.

norzar

norzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........................marvelously put sweety.......👏👏👏

Yes.....all 4 are on the entry doors towards healing and Sid's outburst and confrontation to ridz and armaan respectively might just be the key to those doors......

Loved ur reply.....
nikita_88 thumbnail
Shilpu you made a post in the MF 😲

Sorry really hyper at the moment can not read or reply anything so shall be back!!

I just became an aunt!!!!!!!!!!!!

sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Shilpu you made a post in the MF 😲

Sorry really hyper at the moment can not read or reply anything so shall be back!!

I just became an aunt!!!!!!!!!!!!

😆😆😆😆.............nikzoooooooo.🤗..........I am more shocked on my ownself than u are on me.......I had some bhoot overcast on me and thus my entry into MF........Shocked😆😆

thanks for ur darshan tho

btw.............congrats on ur new title 👏👏
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Shilpu Seeing your post in the MF just made me even more hyper now you have entered do stay! 😆

Fabulous post.

I wish my thoughts could be more clear but I have to agree ArShi are where Siddhima were but the only difference is that Riddhima had accepted fate post suicide. Whilst Armaan is refusing to, he just wants to give up.

Shilpa has a thorny road a head but I think if Armaan has heard the Siddhima argument then something might click in his head.

But today was truely needed everything is out in the open, now it is time for every individual to come out of this mess, with their feelings dealt with.

I am still hoping for a SidShi scene because Sid is the only one that can feel Shilpa's pain at the moment. 
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lets have AR reunion on 21st september.......the first heal to wound to many of ARIANS..........