Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

It's doesn't matter what she should feel. 😆 We rarely think of should and would when it comes to feelings. Feelings are genuine and sincere. They are honest.😳

Riddhima knows Armaan left her, but she also knows it is not his fault. Her initial stage of anger is over. So she no longer blames him. Now she feels guilty because he is miserable without her, and she can't do anything about it. Only to make the guilt worse she is perfectly happy with her husband

Fatima I have actually loved your replies today!

Feelings are genuine you can't control them.

And I know Riddhima has moved on from the anger she had at Armaan, but right now I am looking at it from Armaan blaming Riddhima for his state - when it was never her fault. And the guilt is there because she is happy like you have said. She wants Armaan to move on because he deserves to be happy as well, he should have a chance at happiness like she has had, she has seen that life can be beautiful without Armaan who she thought she can never live without and she wants Armaan to experience the same thing.
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post 👏 👏
agree with each n every word
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
niki.... 🤗 🤗 ..........

amazing post... 👏 👏 👏...............

exactly agree with each word of your post...it was armaan who conveyed trough the letter tha forget me and move on and when she did it how does he blame her????.....for the pain he is getting.....common armaan....move on man....bahut dekha tera modern devdas roop.....what happened to promises he made to ridz?????

mayuri
diilmiilgayye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To be honest he only left her for her own self it is not like he left her to be with someone else
.Lina. thumbnail
i don't think he was blaming her. it was more like he was protecting Shilpa so he said some things he shouldn't have. doesn't he always do and say things he shouldn't have. 😆
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thats what na..I agree Niks but that is the cvs fault ..They made Ridz a wimo ..she does not have to feel guilty..Armaan sld as he left her..He cld consult Shanky but not Ridz his love?????????😕😕😕😕
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

superb post nikita, i agree with all your points

exactly rids shouldnt feel guilty bec it is not her fault,

What ever guilt she is in today has been forced upon and she is being held repsonsbile for no fault of hers

i do hope Rids wil tell Armaan again that he left ehr, she diidnt, it was his decison

now that she is happy and in love with Sid, why should she be forced to feel guilty and hold herself responsible

its not fair on Rids

norzar

Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree ..it was armaan who left her for her self or for some one..but the main thing is he left her when she wants to be with him forever...it was his mistake to leave her like that in panchagani...when she was calling him n running behind him..n if he comes n claims now that her moving on is her decision  n is bad..it is wrong
monalobo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Nikita.Riddhima should not feel guilty at all since Armaan left her.She is lucky 2 have an understanding husband like Sid.
mehak_mangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't know which couple u want but armaan never wanted to make ridz feel guilty. he never spoke abt his sacrifices done for her. he didn't give her d actual reason why he left b'coz he he didn't want ridz to search 4 him n waste her life wid an insane man.instead he made that handiccaped story so that she could hate him n forget him.he never wanted her to know that he was d one helping sid in attracting her n uniting SR. he never wanted her to know abt his streetfights. if she finds all this herself n feels guilty, it is clearly not his fault.he always tries to show that he has moved on in front of her.the fights n all r just to give a vent to his emotions.SR r just overobssesed wid armaan.poking their nose in his life.