Riddhima: Why should she feel guilty?

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A normal day on the DMG forum - with Sid bashing and I think a couple of Anti -Armaan posts as well! πŸ˜†

So I thought I shall divert attention to Riddhima 🀣🀣🀣.

Ok but seriously this topic is on something I wrote as a response and I believe Riddhima needs to say these words to Armaan again

I never left you Armaan, you left me!
Tum mujhe akehla chodi ke chalie gaye the!

These words ring true because Riddhima did fight for Armaan but he didn't stand by her, he was ill fine but that never mattered to her, she would have willing spent her life with him still. He was doing this for her happiness fine, so now if she is happy why are you blaming her for you state, she never left you she done what you said to her, you told her forget me and move on?

Riddhima never left Armaan, but now Riddhima has moved on with life and for that she should not feel guilt people want her to leave Armaan a lone well then she should because she is shouldn't feel guilty for a decision Armaan made. He left her she never left him she went mad looking for him and when she found him he left her again, he could have held her hand and told her I love you and I will come back for you. Those words would have kept Riddhima fighting but instead he told her to move on, forget him. It broke her and now that she has managed to build her life without him he is blaming her?

You know the rules!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing postπŸ‘ 

yes is agree he left her, she fought against all odds to be with him ,and what did he do, he left her to die in the cold, atleast he could have turn around and told her i will come back wait for me, but no he just walked away from her, it was his decesion, i so agree why should ridz feel guilty at all, why should she feel guilty that she loves her cute doctor more then anything, why should she feel guilty that she want this marriage and her cute doctor for eternity, why should she feel guilty that she has moved on every possible way, it is not her fault that she feel in love with sid, and why not, after all a man like sid comes once in a lifetime or once in a century, sid is the best life partner ridz could ever had, she should not be hold accountable for the feelings she has for her cute doctor.

what does armaan want from her to wait for him when he left her, or does he want her to feel guitly every time she moves ahead in life, why cannot armaan stop being a child and understand the fact that he is the one who is at fault not siddhima. i see no fault in ridz at all.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
exactly that's what m saying since ages why is he hell bent trying to make her feel guilty for something she never did she isn't the one who left him it's the other way round than why can't he see where he stands and STOP hurting everyone around him be it shilpa sid or riddhima esp Riddhima
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

amazing postπŸ‘ 

yes is agree he left her, she fought against all odds to be with him ,and what did he do, he left her to die in the cold, atleast he could have turn around and told her i will come back wait for me, but no he just walked away from her, it was his decesion, i so agree why should ridz feel guilty at all, why should she feel guilty that she loves her cute doctor more then anything, why should she feel guilty that she want this marriage and her cute doctor for eternity, why should she feel guilty that she has moved on every possible way, it is not her fault that she feel in love with sid, and why not, after all a man like sid comes once in a lifetime or once in a century, sid is the best life partner ridz could ever had, she should not be hold accountable for the feelings she has for her cute doctor.

what does armaan want from her to wait for him when he left her, or does he want her to feel guitly every time she moves ahead in life, why cannot armaan stop being a child and understand the fact that he is the one who is at fault not siddhima. i see no fault in ridz at all.

Exactly he left her, it might have been for the right reasons but when it comes down to it, he left her she didn't leave him!
She does have a right to move on, fall in love, make another man her world because Sid has never let her down he has given her the strenght she needs, he has let her make her own decisions. He has supported her and he has a pure heart.

Exactly what does Armaan want from her? She never wanted to hurt him but he got hurt and she is the one to blame because she is trying to make things right - she is getting him to move on like she did?
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

exactly that's what m saying since ages why is he hell bent trying to make her feel guilty for something she never did she isn't the one who left him it's the other way round than why can't he see where he stands and STOP hurting everyone around him be it shilpa sid or riddhima esp Riddhima

No idea about that one but yes Armaan does need to stop hurting the people around him. Because this is the consequence to his actions.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post nikita - i just hope someone can slap this thought into armaans head -- because like u said - it was he who had left Ridz - even after she went looking for him. He left her on the ground unconscious at that. Ridz should not feel guilty - and who is armaan to maker her feel that way - he needs to seriously get over himself 😑

Looking forward to tomorrow - when sid sets him straight!
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Great post nikita - i just hope someone can slap this thought into armaans head -- because like u said - it was he who had left Ridz - even after she went looking for him. He left her on the ground unconscious at that. Ridz should not feel guilty - and who is armaan to maker her feel that way - he needs to seriously get over himself 😑

Looking forward to tomorrow - when sid sets him straight!

Riddhima said this to Armaan once before, she needs to say it again!

I think someone needs to tell him that he is being a jerk, he is hurt but the way he is going about it isn't right. Unfortunately Sid is the person that is telling him this but someone needs to.

There is being considerate and then there is being honest. πŸ˜†
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I soo agree with this...

First, I really don't even see reason for Ridz to be guilty, and now these days it's like Armaan's making her feel guilty. I'm not placing full fault on Armaan because he's right where he stands, but making Ridz feel like this the whole time isn't doing any better.

He told her to move on, and then blames her for actually moving on. Like you said, even when he left her for the second time he could've atleast told her to keep waiting but he didn't. It was just like " forget me, find someone better". And when she was actually happy with her marriage, he comes back expecting that she'll come running back just like that.

I mean you are sort of responsible for this situation, so why are you putting all blame on someone else ? It just doesn't sit right, for me atleast.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's doesn't matter what she should feel. πŸ˜† We rarely think of should and would when it comes to feelings. Feelings are genuine and sincere. They are honest.😳

Riddhima knows Armaan left her, but she also knows it is not his fault. Her initial stage of anger is over. So she no longer blames him. Now she feels guilty because he is miserable without her, and she can't do anything about it. Only to make the guilt worse she is perfectly happy with her husband

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

I soo agree with this...

First, I really don't even see reason for Ridz to be guilty, and now these days it's like Armaan's making her feel guilty. I'm not placing full fault on Armaan because he's right where he stands, but making Ridz feel like this the whole time isn't doing any better.

He told her to move on, and then blames her for actually moving on. Like you said, even when he left her for the second time he could've atleast told her to keep waiting but he didn't. It was just like " forget me, find someone better". And when she was actually happy with her marriage, he comes back expecting that she'll come running back just like that.

I mean you are sort of responsible for this situation, so why are you putting all blame on someone else ? It just doesn't sit right, for me atleast.

He is not fully responsible as he was right with his actions at the time but his decision set this path into motion and that is it, his decision changed his, Riddhima's and Sid's life. Siddhima have moved forward but now it is time for Armaan to do the same thing and I hope it is sooner rather than later.