Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Piya😡de danadan for u too😡no more leaving talk pls😳ArMan will reunite,PR UFO still hovering yaar😆power cut hua to slight problem now,but it will whack Manav on the head once more don worry😆

OMG , still talking about reunion ..Didn't you see the way he behaved  today ...
He has gone back to his original stand.  Don't know whether I even want this spineless man for my Archu now .....😡
Uske liye to Shravani hi theek hai . Danda maar maar ke theek kare gi usko , shaadi ke baad ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Billi Manav sounds good to me...Saffy...😊

Yes , that's it ...From now onwards I am also calling him billi Manav ....only in front of Archu he becoems like a Tiger .....🤢
Tanyaz thumbnail
Gosh , Manav can be so unfair ...
Like today , he remebers Girish ji and no vishwasghaat to him , also not to shravani ( Ok I understand that as she has been staying in his house for so long ) but then he talks about doing vishwas ghaat to sachin...That blew me away ...Arrey wah , you  don't want to do vishwas ghaat to a dead person ...but what about the vishwas ghaat you did ( and even acknowledged ) to your wife ...
How come he didn't remember that ..
Honestly ...for the nth time I will say ..." Manav does not deserves Archana '...😡
Now I don't want Jaywant to turn out to be a rotten egg ..

he should be a good man or else I don't want Archu marrying him ...The girl has had enough rotten eggs in her life ....🤢👎🏼🥺😡

GM  should this guy Jaywant be   given a chance ....I mean to give Archana a dignified happy home and a happy life . I know she will say No right now ...but eventually , maybe she will be OK...
Tulsey thumbnail
The star of the day is Varsha.   I like straight people because they are transparent.

Even today when Manju came to Vinod's parent's house she was saying to Sulo to forgive her for her actions and then she also said, "ayi you know that I am like this"  what is Manju trying to say that she will insult her sasural people again?  She definitely does not have any remorse and I also believe that her inlaws except Varsha are utterly stupid not to understand Manju's behaviour.

If Manju has to come back, she should be banned from meeting her mother on phone or personally.   Manju's phone calls (in and out) should be checked to see if she is still in contact with her mother.   Rasika should be kicked out of their flat and the flat rented out.  Manju should be given chores in the house.  No one in the family should talk family business in front of Manju.  Manju should be made to feel the isolation.  Vinod should not have any physical relation with her until the family feels that Manju has sudhrofied.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

OMG , still talking about reunion ..Didn't you see the way he behaved  today ...
He has gone back to his original stand.  Don't know whether I even want this spineless man for my Archu now .....😡
Uske liye to Shravani hi theek hai . Danda maar maar ke theek kare gi usko , shaadi ke baad ....

No way . She is very respectful to Manav if u notice . Serves him food personally , smiles at him and says MY Manav will never do this and blames full thing on Archu .nEVER HIM . She loves him .
Tanyaz thumbnail
It is because of this love that she will do this to him , after the marriage ...to keep him away from Archana as she believes that Archu is no good for him ...
I would like her to be more strict with him or else he will treat her bad ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think after marriage she may also insist on moving to the new flat as then she will have the right to tell her husband ...
Right now , she just wants to get married and then she will start exercising her rights and I don't blame her for doing that ...any normal girl would do that ...

I don't blame Shravani anymore now for this situation .I blame Manav and savita ..I a m  also glad that Archana wished Manav best of luck and stayed away from his complicated family problem ...He is too bogged down with zimmedaris and his conscience will kill him if he doesn't lives up to Girish ji's promise ..
He also wanst to make hsi dead brother happy and keep Shravani happy ...Archu should stay away and just love him ( I wish she would n't even do that ) from a distance ......let him do what he wants to do ...
I think a new track is soon to start for Archu ... with jaywant ..
The story about the K family losing their house was perhaps bogus ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Jaywant is a single  , party boy ...he likes making money and  buying good things ...
How his life is going  to change soon ....
I know she may  not love him for a long long time but I am sure Archana will blow him away from her pati seva which I am sure she will do for him ...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kool . I don't know ..Love is different for everyone I guess. My definition of love is that when you care so much for someone that his/ her happiness means more to you than your own or anything else ...
From that definition , I don't think Shravani loves Manav . Because if she did then the first thing she will do is to take him back to Archana ..
She knows very well how much he is suffering without her , he has even told her that and she knows that she  is only tying him up because of a promsie that was made in very difficult circumstances ..
So I don't think she really loves him ......

From that point ....I don't think even Manav loves Archana that much ...his rage , his passion ...I don't understand that  anymore ..
But I guess he is even treating himself so bad because of his priorities in life ....

The real Prem dewani here is Archana ..She is definitely madly in love with him

gaurimisha thumbnail
Lets give Jay a chance Tanya....no harm....if he turns out a rotten egg...we'll start Jay-hatao -andolan!!!😆