Star Of The Day : 23 rd August

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone ,

Saturday was a mahaepisode day ...and we have all the men in PR Land going for the  maha battle for our prestigious crown .....
The nominees are
Dharmesh , Ajit , Manav , Prakash  and Vinod ..

Following are the runner up and the Winner ...

Runner Up :
Ajit Lokhande :
Ajit told Manav what he needs to hear most ' Sort out your priorities ' or someone is going to end up getting hurt very bad ....
I don't think I need to say anything more here .....
Thanks Ajit .....someone had to tell him this , hope he listens to this very sensible  and well meaning advise ....

Winner :
Dharmesh Jaipurwala: 👏👏🥳
Dharmesh wins the crown today  for being gracious enough to accept his mistake that he was a little too harsh on a good person like Manav . Not only did he gave him his job back  but as a sign of goodwill even let  go of the loan amount that was due to him by  Manav ..
However the principled person her is , he did not let Archana dictate him her idea of goodness when it will clash with company policies ..
If Manav got the job back because he needs it , so did Prakash ....
At the same time , making a sensible decision of making them signing a bond that if they  do violence again at work place then they will have to deal with  the police and also loose their job  on the spot ..
Dharmesh also took up for his wife and beat up a guy who made an indecent remark on her ..
All in all ...Dharmesh was on a roll  on saturday ..
He wins with a majority of 7 votes ...

This is an important week guys . Manav is going to make a decision about chosing zimmedai or his zindagi ..
I would like to wish him best of luck ...hope he decided soon and then sticks  to his decision....
Keep those votes coming guys ....and take care ..😉
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya,Don worry TanyaDi.We will kidnap mannu and dope him like phoons dopes her baby😆and archu ko sirf fevicol ki zaroorath hai,dono ko chipkaa dengey for life😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
You are so right Saffy ...sachu is always sleeping
Ruchi on the other hand looks all active all the time ...😕
Tanyaz thumbnail
Fevicol se phele uska moonh band karo ....😵
gaurimisha thumbnail
Ok...tanya...archu ke munh ke baare mein baad mein sochenge....philhaal I feel like doing brain surgery on Manav...koi uski soch ka kuch karo....he's back in his zimmedari mode...uffffffffffff
SaffyFlower thumbnail
GM,u still doin nakres😳no talkins,PMs😕piyatrix  teachin u bad tricks😆
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Looks like Meany PRaks the only solution😆KoolDI's archu kidnap,attempted molestation seems to be the dire solution in need😆
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Ok...tanya...archu ke munh ke baare mein baad mein sochenge....philhaal I feel like doing brain surgery on Manav...koi uski soch ka kuch karo....he's back in his zimmedari mode...uffffffffffff

really ,I am not surprised at all..
Thank God Archana wished him good luck yesterday ....
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I vote for K family today....very nice...⭐️
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Manav's mind will be swinging between his zimmedari and his zindagi till sept 10 ... I am betting you , it will be a last minute decision on his part ... he will ditch a fuming Shravani at the mandap ..