Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varallikka thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys

i can see you all have done a marvellous job when none of the management team were not present in here. we understand that you all have faced loads of trouble deciding the person to start with the new Fc in absence of the management team. so for your convenience we are providing the list of next two Fc openers in advance.

Nidhi
Saheli

regardz
RK FC management team

Edited by varallika - 13 years ago
Bluefalls thumbnail
Nice Fc ayesha......thanks for opening it when none of the members were here.
Congrats for a new RK FC to all rajeevians.

But I m here after a long time.Can somebody please give me some current updates on rajeev😕.Consider me to be a novice.....😭
Varallikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAHELIGSWM

Nice Fc ayesha......thanks for opening it when none of the members were here.

Congrats for a new RK FC to all rajeevians.

But I m here after a long time.Can somebody please give me some current updates on rajeev😕.Consider me to be a novice.....😭

hiiiii gadhiiiiii

its so nice to have you back....yar missd u sooo much...a baraaaaa wala hugggg....abt rajeev to filhal hero has finished his shooting for will you marry me and Main joker...hopefully will c him on screen very soon
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varallika

Hello guys

i can see you all have done a marvellous job when none of the management team were not present in here. we understand that you all have faced loads of trouble deciding the person to start with the new Fc in absence of the management team. so for your convenience we are providing the list of next two Fc openers in advance.

Nidhi
Saheli

regardz
RK FC management team

ya i agree😛
 nidhi di n saheli di the oldies😉 r back n ll open the next FC hurrayyyyyyyyyyy
🥳
Edited by pgsks - 13 years ago
anam.05 thumbnail
Congrats every1 for new fc
feels gud to be bak after sooooo long, so whts the latest update about our very own dearest rajeev
Bluefalls thumbnail

Originally posted by: varallika

hiiiii gadhiiiiii

its so nice to have you back....yar missd u sooo much...a baraaaaa wala hugggg....abt rajeev to filhal hero has finished his shooting for will you marry me and Main joker...hopefully will c him on screen very soon

Good.A bara walaa huggg to you too.But i know about Main...joker....lekin yeh will u marry me kya hai?Whose movie is this?who is there opposite rajeev?

Varallikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: pgsks

ya i agree😛
 nidhi di n saheli di the oldies😉 r back n ll open the next FC hurrayyyyyyyyyyy
🥳

Exactly mona ye saheli is our eternal oldie😆 so lets have some discussion bt RK...what do you think bt his look in main joker?
Varallikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: anam_mehrun

feels gud to be bak after sooooo long, so whts the latest update about our very own dearest rajeev

ye lo id ka chand Ramzan me hi nikla kyou...
Bluefalls thumbnail

Originally posted by: anam_mehrun

mehruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
Jai Guruji .....me getting updates too.i cant imagine how much i dont know😭
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAHELIGSWM

Good.A bara walaa huggg to you too.But i know about Main...joker....lekin yeh will u marry me kya hai?Whose movie is this?who is there opposite rajeev?

hi gadhi

kaha thi itne din? are will you marry me rajeev ki movie hai...uske sath shreyas muzammil celina and mughdha hai...