Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shamima- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys back with chapter 9 and hope you enjoy the light romantic feel to it as I'm not really good at writing stuff like that as I never tried

Chapter 9a

As yuvi and Naina lead them to the new wing they left as the had to do some wedding shopping with yuvraj's parents leaving Sid,shilpa and armaan looking at the wing which was under construction
Shilpa: Sid I never knew you did architecture aswell I thought you were all interior based she asked as she looked around
Sid: well I do a bit but it's mostly armaan and I just help with the idea and what will go best with the interior planned
Shilpa: oh ok so what do we do now, she was a bit confused to what they had to do as the new wing was still under construction
Sid: well basically we're going to look around see what we can plan and help out a bit you know do some bits and bobs, shilpa I hope you know some DIY, he looked towards shilpa waiting for her reaction, armaan who felt a bit left out decided to tease her a bit
Armaan: haha Sid, shilpa and DIY I think she'll be too scared thinking about breaking her nail or getting covered in dirt or something, armaan laughed while Sid was signalling him to stop and shilpa looked at him in disgust and decided to retort
Shilpa: huh for your kind information mr Mallik I've done construction as part of my course and learnt a few DIY skill from my dad and I'm pretty sure that I can manage and that to without breaking a nail, Sid was impressed that shilpa had these extra skills but also she wasn't ready to admit in front of the charming armaan and armaan was thinking along the same lines too but he decided to test her a bit more
Armaan: yeh sure, shilpa face it your a women and women don't like getting dirty and doing mans work, shilpa hated the way he was being a typical male so she thought she answer him by picking up some cement from the floor and dropping it on her. Sid and armaan where both shocked that she actually did that while shilpa stood there with a smug look on her face
Shilpa: so mr Mallik did that answer your question, Erm let me answer it for you I think it did
Sid started to chuckle while armaan just looked at her dumbfounded she was different and so much similar to her but there was something else about her that made him attracted to her and he didn't complain as he love the feeling, shilpa pulled her Tongue out making armaan smile at her childish behaviour.
Sid: ok enough with the bickering and shilpa I think you proved your point but now we've got work to do so let's go upstairs as Naina said she wanted the top floor done first, so all 3 of them headed towards the stairs with armaan leading and shilpa and Sid behind him.
Shilpa couldn't help but notice how good he looked from the back her eyes lingered on his well toned back how rightly proportioned he was and the biceps 'wow how nice would it feel if touched them' she started to get lost in those thoughts and then her eyes travelled down to his bottom and just stayed their, for some reason armaan could feel her eyes on him and it made him feel this tingling sensation but the tease he his he thought he should tease her some more
Armaan: Erm shilpa I know I'm hot and all but can you stop staring at my backside as I think it's not really appropriate you know coming here to do some professional work he had a sly smile playing on his lips while shilpa turned a shade of pink embarrassed that she was caught and embarrassed at what she was doing but 'ergh look at his ego thinking his hot but he is but no why should he state it like has he no shame, quickly shilpa think of something or he'll know you think he is hot'
Shilpa: Erm no why would I be looking at your backside...er I think your.. Erm imagining things I mean your facing the other way so Erm how would you know hey, she fumbled 'shilpa is that all you got,think of something better'. Armaan tried to supress the laughter but he controlled himself and decide to carry on ' I mean common she's too cute when she's embarrassed'
Armaan: oh come on shilpa you where caught in the crime; you should admit it now I mean all girls do it he glanced back and gave her his best dimple smile dazzling her but she snapped out of it
Shilpa: 'shilpa focus his so full of himself common quickly think o something' haha you're so typical I mean why would I want to look at a gorilla at you and one can't help it if someone is behind the other I mean look I had no interest looking at your backside but it's soo big that it's covering my view she retorted ' wow shilpa now that must have given his male ego or big head a blow' , armaan smiled 'paglee'
Sid: armaan why don't you just leave poor shilpa alone I mean just because one girl isn't after you, you decide to pester her as hell now get concentrating we've got a lot of work to do, Sid said seriously because they did have a lot of work ahead of them and he couldn't risk the fact of armaan and shilpa not concentrating fully. Shilpa was a bit surprised but liked the serious work side to Sid that would mean less concentrating on armaan and more work getting done but did our shilpa know that nothing would stop her from concentrating on armaan not armaan himself.
As they reached the top floor they notice how big it was and there was a lot of workers working on different parts and cement mixer there and concrete slabs here. It was a busy place and a lot noisy too, the leader of the construction site approached Sid, shilpa and armaan and filled them in what was happenin and what needed to be done and assigned them their jobs; Sid was to help the guys with the wall and the floor of the new wing and armaan and shilpa were to check the lifts and help with making the concrete slabs for the roof. 'Omd I had to be stuck with him chaddo there's going to be other guys too so I won't be alone', shilpa and armaan walked to the guys who were making the concrete slab and shilpa gave out he hand to shake the hands of who she was going to work with.
Shilpa: hi guys I'm shilpa and I'm going to be helping you guys and please can you give me a little demo of what you are doing, the two guys looked at shilpa amazed at her beauty but also loved her friendly nature and shook her hand back too, armaan wasn't feeling the least comfortable with this so decides to break the handshake and shook their hand instead and in the process touching shilpas hand makin her give him a deathly glare.
Guys: hiya shilpa I'm jiggy and I'm jp wow it's good to have some new company and yes sure we will give you a demo and you are, they indicated to armaan who was shaking their hand but amused 'wow what jokers but they look like good guys oh aren't we going to have some good fun' he thought to himself
Jp: (the slightly plumper one looked at shilpa and indicated her towards the cement mixer) shilpa flowerji (both armaan and shilpa looked at him baffled at the word flowerji, jiggy noticed this and started to laugh leaving a confused jp)
Jiggy: haha oh shilpa jp has a habbit of adding flowerji he is referring to a girl
Armaan: haha that is so funny flowerji, shilpa shot him an angry look and glanced towards jp
Shilpa: Aww jp that is so sweet you know how to be a gentleman unlike some people, she gave him a warm smile while armaan a bitter look and walked towards the cement mixer, while jp was blushing "thanyou flowerji" shilpa smiled at his cuteness "mention not".Jiggy a bit envious but happy his friend 'I mean it's not everyday he gets a compliment and that too from a beautiful girl like shilpa' and he smiled at the thought and walked to where jp was giving shilpa a demo.
Armaan: 'saying flowerji and getting the girls compliment not bad, not bad at all'he walked towards a laughing shilpa who laughing at one of the jokes the two said.

Jiggy: ok shilpa now you're getting there, so now you put them in the mould and with this you scrape of the excess and put it back in the mixer ok, Jiggy was demonstrating while jp and armaan where talking about the roof construction and how it should be placed. Jiggy went off to get some more moulds and sand leaving shilpa to carry on with the slab making and jp went to get some coffee leaving armaan alone with shilpa. Shilpa climbed up the ladder to the roof getting an electronic measuring tool out to measure how much more she moulds she needed to make, she reached her hand to the roof and balanced herself so the tool can get a measurement, while trying to do this she didn't realise the ladder was getting unsteady and started to move, she tried moving to the left when suddenly her feet slipped off and she was going to fall when she fell into a strong pair of arms that held onto her close and cradled her close to his chest. She closed her eyes and started to breathe into the familiar scent and clung onto his neck as she was scared but also the scent was intoxicating. Armaan stood there with shilpa in his hands also with his eyes shut he muzzled himself in her hair not wanting to think about what would have happened when he saw her falling the thought that came to his head reminded him of the fearof poising and that to your loved one on that moment he knew he had to catch her or he could loose her forever so he ran as fast as he could and caught her on time and held her tightly never wanting to let go. Shilpa opened he eyes to see him he also looked at her deeply and intensely sending shivers down her body
Arman: how stupid are you, why couldn't you wait till Jiggy came or give me a shout so atleast we could have held the ladder, he whispered not letting got of her eyes, shilpa saw some unknown pain in his eyes and got lost in them
Shilpa: why do you care she whispered back 'shilpa was that necessary', armaan looked away angered at her question and hurt aswell but it wasn't her fault she only saw what he portrayed so he thought he make the atmosphere lighter
Armaan: oww shilpa do you know how heavy you are I mean you are breaking my back, shilpa looked at him, he didn't answer her question but she didn't want to enquire further so she left it but then she realised he called her fat
Shilpa: excuse I'm not fat just because I'm not skinny like those models you run after and even if I'm fat then why ate you still holding me, leg me go, she started to struggle to get out of his hold but he held on tighter
Armaan: no I'm not going to let go whether you like it or not he whispered in her eyes nuzzling his chin on her causing shilpa to close her eyes and enjoy the moment
Shilpa: let go armaan I'm not interested and please we've got..she tried to speak up but it came out as a whisper,she stopped speaking when armaan started caress her back making the blood rush up in her body his hands where stroking up and down making her completely numb and wanting him to carry on
Jp and Jiggy: what happened shilpa are you ok, yes flowerji you didn't hurt yourself did you
Armaan and shilpa both broke out of their trance and shilpa turned pink of embarrassment and indicated to armaan to put her, armaan grunted in an 'oh yeh' manner and gently put her down. Once she was on the ground she moved towards jp
Shilpa: yeh I'm fine don't worry, she was trying to get out of the moment and started to curse herself for getting out of control even armaan was still in the thoughts of what happened and cursed himself for doing that even though shilpa told him to let her go 'ergh what must she be thinking about me I've got to apologise', both jp and Jiggy where trying to get their intention but they seemed lost so Jiggy decided to turn on the mixer which got both of their attention
Jiggy: finally where were you to lost, shilpa gave him an uneasy smile she needed to focus
Shilpa: Erm no I was just thinking that I should go and the lifts nah I mean if the lifts are part if a safety hazard you know it's better to get them fixed now, jp nodded in approval while armaan was thinking 'she wants to avoid me ergh I've got to say sorry now'
Jp: yeh Jiggy she's right, shilpa flowerji you go do that while we carry on with the roof and he gave her smile and told her that theres going to be some safety checks and procedures which she listened to intently and left towards the lift.
Jiggy: oh jp you forget to tell her something
Armaan: what did you forget, he worked towards them wondering if it was something important and plus it was connected to shilpa so the guy had to know
Jp: oh armaan baiyah (he told armaan what he forget to tell her after he had finnished armaan had a mischievous smile playing on his lips)

Ok this was chapter 9a I will post the next part later 😊
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy Shamimaa!!!

Dude awesome part a man!!
Dude like u completely nailed it!!
If its ur first time writing romance I wouldnt beleivd u!!
Just for da nexxt so I can tell u fully!!

Jinszzu!!
rasikdhara101 thumbnail
OMFGG I LOVE YOU! i started jumpingg all over the place when i saw you updatedd ! OMGG ! andd dude...i agree with Jinil ! its like amazingg ! iight lemme get to the partt haha....OMGG HAHAHA ! yoo ohh damn....armaan gott dissedd ! haha andd i lovee shilpaa ! shes like not a girlyy girl ! i hate girls like that haha ! AND OMGG HAHAH ! ohh damnn ! checking out armaans backk ;] and OMGG HAHAHAH ! i love how he always teases her and damnn ahah he kneww when she was staringg at him ! and then shes all shyt and blushgingg ! oyee hoyee i love your FF like soo fricken much ! and omgg ahha shilpaa is soo nicee ! like when she was introducing herself =] soo nice haha....andd OMFG I LOVEDD THE ARSHH SCENE !  ohh damnn ! andd....whos armaan talkin bout? hmm i wanna know hiss past ! butt omgg ohh damnn ! omgg i reallyy loved that ! how he cradled her close to him and how she held onto his neck and how he nuzzled himself into her hair  and how he held her so tightlyy ! and then when she opened her eyes and he started like yelling at her in a whisper and then shes like why do you care,....maybee cause he likess you ;] and thne i love how he made the atmosphere funny by saying shes heavy ! and shes like yeah WAT ! and then sehs like lemme go and he holds her tighetr<3 "Armaan: no I'm not going to let go whether you like it or not he whispered in her eyes nuzzling his chin on her causing shilpa to close her eyes and enjoy the moment" I LOVED THAT !  and then the next paragraphh too ! oh snapp ! dude yur likee amazingg at righting romantic thignss ! THAT WAS CUTE ! andd aww why did they have to comee backk ! hahaa and then they were thinking about wat just happened and then ohh snapp...i wonder wat JP forgot to tell her and hahaha hmm i wonder why armaan had a mishevious smile on his face? andI LOVED THISS PARTT !  and thanks for the PM andd updatee soooon<3 =]
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it
loved armaan jealous of jp and jiggy
loving them fighting
loved the way armaan catched her
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
ilyasesha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey very nice do continu soonnnn😊
ArshForEver thumbnail
Where chapter 8. I didn't a pm on it and it not here. I haven't read part 9 yet. Waiting for 8
swetiepie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lovely dear...
update soon!
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was really amazing...

superb...

loved it...

thnx for the pm........

_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part!!!!!!!!!!loved it................

-shamima- thumbnail
hey guys thankyou all for your lovely comments ; ABNER, KaSh_Deewanie, rasikdhara101, kashndsel4eva, ilyasesha, MeetPremeer, ArshForEver, sarenas, anumeha_rajat and Afrin13 sorry fro not replying but will do next time πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 9b

Shilpa headed to where the lifts where and like Jp said there were 2 technicians there and 'wow they were hot but no focus is what you need oh common shilpa what will harmless flirting do I mean you'll get your mind off that idiot armaan and feel good about yourself', she approached the two technicians and saw they both had name tags (raj and yash).
Shilpa: hiya guys I'm shilpa and I'm going to work alongside with you today, she put out her hand which both took by turn they introduced themselves and started to explain what they had to do but shilpa cut them in-between telling hem that she already got briefed by Jp. Armaan who also left to join shilpa found her laughing and flirting with the 2 technicians who did happen to be 'hot' as girls would think and maybe shilpa, he couldn't stand the site so he thought he'll join in to break up what was happening.
Armaan: hey shilpa and hi ( yash and raj both introduced themselves)..oh raj and yash right ok so shilpa I thought you were very professional so what's with all the laughing and goofing around, shilpa looked at him giving him a forced smile
Shilpa: oh haha armaan I didnt know that I had to tak hour permission in speaking with these guys oops I'm sorry is it because I'm showing them the interest that your dying to have, she gave him a sarcastic smile which made him smile and shake his head 'paglee'. Raj and yash both looked at them like a tennis match amused.
Armaan: shilpa dear stop flying high and let's get to work ok , he walked forwards which made shilpa go backwards
Shilpa: yeh I'm doing it, and she walked towards the lift taking measurements and checking the circuits, armaan came towards her making her step partially inside the lift, he gave the thumbs up to raj and yash.
Shilpa: armaan what are you doing, armaan was shuffling across budging shilpa inside the lift 
Armaan: oh common your hogging the whole lift now I need some space, shilpa shook her confused to what he was saying 'finally his gone mad' she muttered under her breath. Suddenly the lift door shut with both of them inside, shilpa was a bit startled but she thought that they were probably checking if the doors were working or not.
Both armaan and shilpa were standing on each side with an awkward silence between the two, to make it less awkward armaan started whistling which started to annoy shilpa 
Shilpa: oof armaan would you stop that it's getting on my nerves, armaan started to laugh and came a bit closer 
Armaan: nope what you're going to do about it, shilpa unknowingly stepped forward and stuck her tongue out
Armaan: huh is that it, and he stepped forwards 
Shilpa: Ergh what do you want me to do kiss you and she stepped forward with their faces nearly touching 
Armaan: haha I won't mind if you did, his warm breath tickling her face but she looked at him in disgust about the remark he made 
Shilpa: Ergh you are unbelievable, she was about to move away when suddenly the lift moved down and the lights went off, she quickly grabbed armaan and in the process theirs faces touched an shilpa's lips grazed across Armaan's nose and then his lips. Both felt the current of the touch but because of the situation shilpa let it slip and decided to untethered the thought and moreover she was more scarred of the fact that maybe the lift has broken down and now both of them are going to die 'but shilpa atleast you kinda kissed him in the process of dying I mean what else do you want'
Shilpa: shut up!, armaan looked at her broken from what just happened 
Armaan: me but I didn't say anything, he looked at her intently which made shilpa uncomfy and look away
Shilpa: no I didn't mean you I meant myself (she muttered the last part under her breath so that armaan couldn't hear)
She was still clinging on to armaan even though the lift stopped moving but it was still dark. 'oh man stuck in the lift that too in the dark oh rabba please help'.
Armaan: shilpa you can let go now you know the lift has stopped moving, he didn't want her to but he had go make it less awkward for her. 
Shilpa: Erm yeh I know, she reluctantly let go but still gripped onto his arm as she had a phobia of darkness and thought that she was going to seep down below. Armaan noticed the grip on his hand, it was hurting as she was digging into his skin but he knew that she probably was scarred so he didn't bother saying anything. They stood in the silence seeping in the events that occurred and both still couldn't register the fact that their lips touched they both didn't agree on it and even if it did it was an accident that they couldn't stop. Armaan started to hum again which broke shilpa put of her thoughts 
Shilpa: ergh you're humming again did anyone tell you how tuneless you are she said irritably, armaan stopped and wondered why she didn't like him humming 'there must be a reason and i've got to find out as its shilpa of course he chuckled lightly which caused shilpa to look at him with a 'his finally lost it' look.
Armaan: what stop looking at me like that it's scary and anyways why do you hate it when I hum I mean why does it annoy you so much, she looked at him and sighed as she knew he would pester her to tell her
Shilpa: fine well basically there used to be this boy who used to have this massive crush on me whenever he saw me he used to goof about like throw love chits to me, randomly give me roses and then one day he proposed to me in front of the whole school and I said no and then whenever he saw he used to see me which was everyday in nearly every class hum sad songs on one knee since then I hated the sound of humming it drove me crazy, shilpa sighed at the thought while armaan burst out laughing, shilpa looked at him annoyed 
Shilpa: what's so funny I mean you wanted to know right, armaan tried to stop laughing and just shook his head
Armaan: no it's just so cheesy I mean hum sad songs why didn't he just use a harmonica instead you know for a better effect and started to laugh again, shilpa gave him a disbelieving look and then started to laugh herself suddenly the lift lights came back on and the lift went up and opened on the top floor. They both stepped out and to see yash and raj smiling at them 
Yash: thanks guys for being the guinea pigs and helping us test the lift, and I must say it works fine and the emergency procedure when the lift does break down well with got that all covered so nothing to worry about right guys, he hi5ed armaan and then shilpa who looked at them disbelieved 'what does he mean testing and safety procedures'
Shilpa: yash what do you mean I thought the lift broke down on us, yash and raj looked at her confused, while armaan looked down on the floor whistling
Raj: Erm shilpa I thought you knew that it was just a safety procedure test, I mean jp briefed you this right ?, just then jp approached then with a big smile as finally the roof work was completed but it faded away when he saw the atmosphere between the 4
Jp: Erm guys any problem, shilpa flowerji you are ok nah, all 4 of them looked up and shilpa shot him a hurtful look 
Shilpa: jp how could you, why didn't you tell me about the test run with the lift, jp was confused for a bit and then saw armaan trying do fade away in the background
Jp: flowerji I did forget to tell you but then when Jiggy reminded me we told armaan baiyah to go and tell you, shilpa looked at armaan who avoided her gaze and she understood what happened just then armaan looked at her and gave and uneasy smile he looked like s little prey for shilpa to attack and eat him up alive 
Armaan: he gulped, Erm I forgot, the 3 boys started to laugh at his childish answer while shilpa was in no mood to melt down.
Just then Sid arrived and saw jp, yash and raj laughing while shilpa looked like she was going to kill armaan who was standing there terrified he instantly understood that armaan must have done something stupid which made shilpa ready to attack him, he shook his head and smiled.
Sid: hey guys (shilpa broke her gaze from armaan and armaan thanked god that Sid came to the rescue), Erm shilpa, armaan ready to go, shilpa skilled at Sid and nodded her head while armaan went to him and hugged him whispering a Thankyou which made Sid laugh.

hey guys this is the remaining part of chapter 9 hope you enjoyed and hopefully the next part will be up tomorrow (hopefully you would enjoy a little surprise I have in the next chapter 😊)and the festive occasion of Eid is running this week so I would give an Eid special update tomorrow as well. Thank you guys for all your comments it means a lot and brings this big smile on my face πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -shamima- - 13 years ago