Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: deniac

@Pallu .....congo shongo gal......

so u cracked it haan...... please dont post it on den or any other place..... we wudnt want Cvs to change track suddenly......

n whats this bout memory Jyo's talking bout..... kuch reference hai kya past se??? Pallu PM me..... hehehehehehhee..... well unlike Tanu n Sonia.... am keen on knowing future tracks.... hehehehehe.....

Well thats good for u......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i need to save my limited braincells for my work rather than worry abt tracks........or else mite get kicked out....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@arwen: tell me about it 🀣
@soni: someone made her the sister?!
 Edited by cooldude10 - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
sonia, i don't like english shows 🀣 except vampire diaries and friends πŸ˜†
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
I hope they cover the Geet party in SBS tomorrow. Really want to see Guru groovingπŸ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: deniac

tanu i am here too...... no hi shy to me????

Aww...sweetu...din see ur post...so din knw u were online..... soowieeeeee πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Pallu:Naah anyone can write it...Den is a open thread for everyone..no restrictions here..normally we ask members that only those who want to write a analysis should reserve in the first 2 pages of the den so that everyone can read them..but anyone can reserve the spots there😳

@Suhaani:I think Tanu is doing the live updates again...no problem now..its resolvedπŸ˜ƒ...and I was the one who said Asma and MSK r bro-sisπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sonia .... i m watching several shows but more out of habit now πŸ˜†

Gossip Girl for Chuck Bass 😍 ... used to like Brothers and Sisters but last season was πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but will follow this season jsut to find out what happens next πŸ˜†

but i love Glee πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuhaniSonia

I have no clue. She is totally turned off by it. You have to say it to her and see her reaction. 🀣  BTW, someone made her Maan's sister here and she hasn't come back to the Den since. What happened?? Do you know?? 🀣

Tanu!! πŸ˜ƒ  I missed you also and your live updates!! I heard you will be doing them in the Episode Discussion Thread from now on?? πŸ˜•

Yup........B/o the Mods... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and well i will try my best to ensure that ppl dont get lost in the thread........!! Hope u will b reading..... 😳😳😳

n yes...Asma seems to b upset wit everybody for making her Maans sistah...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Ok Jyo, will do it tomorrow. Hey do u know if SBS people covered the Geet party?
cooldude10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Pallu:Naah anyone can write it...Den is a open thread for everyone..no restrictions here..normally we ask members that only those who want to write a analysis should reserve in the first 2 pages of the den so that everyone can read them..but anyone can reserve the spots there😳

@Suhaani:I think Tanu is doing the live updates again...no problem now..its resolvedπŸ˜ƒ...and I was the one who said Asma and MSK r bro-sisπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

@italic: Oooooh! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† so YOU were the one who erupted the juwala 🀣