**Daily Episode Analysis Section #6**

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

In order to cut down on the repetitive and countless topics based on the episodes of the show, this topic has been created for your ease so that you can provide your analysis, thoughts, opinions, highlights, predictions, etc for the show's episodes/tracks, etc under one thread.

We are indeed very lucky to have a great success with this thread. We have already gone through 4 previous, successful discussion threads (#1 , #2 , #3 , #4, & #5) and are now embarking on our 6th Daily Episode Analysis Section ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ~ This would not have been possible without the input & love of our lovely BVD family members. So a big THANK YOU to everyone for participating & reading the thoughts here ๐Ÿค— ~

All you need to do is post your thoughts about the episode over here.

No irrelevant chatting or bashing/attacking members/celebrities are allowed in this thread. Please also read the
Rules & Regulations of the BVD forum for further information.

Similarly, no spamming and long quoting of comments is allowed.

Please note that this topic does NOT accept episode's DETAILED updates. Highlights/overview/summary/etc are fine to be discussed here. The DETAILED WRITTEN UPDATE will be posted by the assigned updater at his/her convenience. 

Please respect others & their views. We all have freedom of speech but that does not give us a license to hurt others' feelings via negative/bashful//hurtful comments.

Thanks.

Sana~ (BVD Dev Team)

[Credits (Gif Image): magnificent me]
Edited by smartc - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
I will decorate the thread later but a warm welcome to all from my end ๐Ÿค— ~

Will be back from home later. Take care my proud and strong battallion *hehehe* ~

Sana~
smartc thumbnail
Some thoughts that are being discussed here:

[quote=Nishtha]
Originally posted by trsk_4eve

is not shocked her eyes atleastt shoud show some pain nishitha..anyways.. if a not wrong that lawyer is going to g dig up bindiyas ppast ill talk about ""'pakadawa vivaha"""9kidnapping the groom)

right said...about digging teh past of Bindiya...but dont you think BVD is using such an old plot... its dangerous for the show...about bindiya expression imagine  a wife who has been shown door by her husband as she decides to side the truth .She must have gussed about this behaviour of Vinay in advance, in yesterday episode itself the way he broke her fast .So how come shhe will show shock in her expressions ? she has anticipated it long back and yet continued with her behaviour and maintained her dignity.She knows she is right and the person who is accusing all this is just blinded by his hatred and we can expect such behaviour from Vinay they way his char has shaped up here? didnt you expect something of this sort  of Vinay? ๐Ÿ˜†..just my views๐Ÿ˜Š [/quote]

[quote=aarfar]
Page no 151 ... Sana, time for DEA thread #6..... hehe ๐Ÿฅณ

@Nishtha: I agree that Bindiya would have expected this reaction from Vinay. But how can she hear all that crap allegations and not react at all. Her blood doesn't boil at all. Goodness, someone is calling her characterless and she is silently crying .... God!!! At least she could have said - Bas kijiye or something like that .... She patiently hears all that he has to say .... ridiculous!!!

If she can expect such reaction from Vinay they did she not plan to respond to his accusations. Was her crying the response to his accusations! I just cant take it .... no self respect at all..... ๐Ÿ˜• [/quote]
smartc thumbnail
Btw guys..Dont forget to rate the chaska meter :))) On the top of the main BVD page, just rate for 5 stars *hehehe*

Hoping to get it back on the list next week.. Lage rahu :))

Sana~
Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nisha: Regarding Bindiya's expressions, i think its not only her to miss the mark. we have seen countless times the characters giving wrong expressions...is that a directors blooper? there is only so much the actors can do on their own, correct?

Like Sana said, its time for the BVD CVs to give a 'A' performance, if they want to stay ahead in this game.
trsk_4eve thumbnail

i think its richas fault.. sorry..   bindiya  has been in similar situationbefore.. imean vinay always accused her of somr the other..i couls always feel her pain.. but not today

i dontt expect stellar perfprmance every time she gives a shot.. but this scene required some emotion.. if not anger atleasty angst..

i hate the times when bindiya stand like a statue... and evey one moves slowly
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey will all know that whatever vinay say she doesn't care about b'coz she love him blindly.
so my imagination of future track or dialogue....๐Ÿ˜Š

during court kacheri vinay will insult her family for hisforce marriage but then also she will not say any thing.in between arjun will will find the reall culprit.alternate day sometime vinay win then sometime bindiya win but in last arjun brings the main culprit in the court which akkhi realized that he has done wrong sohe will surrendor himself in the court.so bindiya win the case.here vinay was feeling guilty frm inside.
outside the court all media people will cover bindiya arjun in surroundig n ask ing question.all the member of family is oneside and only vinay left alone other side.

in the mean time apoorva comes .
vinay trie to walk toward the bindiya but mdia reporter circle them .

vinay feel very guilty,upset and tear in his eyes.
he watch arjun,bindiya and apoorva togather n he felt like they look like happy family.

suddenly bindiya see vinay and vinay see bindiya but vinay walk backward and left frm that place.bindiya wanted to meet vinay but b;coz of media she couldn't.

after minute bindiya search fer vinay and she inform their family that i m going to serach vinaji n she went.

vinay sitting on the road with support of his car and lost in his full fledge guilty world.

after hour she find him and she saw he was sitting there.vinay slowly turn his face  around bindiya and stand up and walked close to bindiya he not even look in her eyes an start his dialogue
''bindiya, hamne tumhe hamesha dudkara hai ,har wakt tumhi ko doshi mane hain, hamesha na tumhi ne badash kiya hain.hamari shaadi jaroor hui lekin pati ka farzh ka hota woh hum kabhi samajh nahi paye.lekin tumne hamesha apni pati farz nibhaya hain.hamne yatak ki tumpar shak bhi kiya tumhe charitraheen kaha lekin tum phir bhi ek shabh bhi nahi boli.arjun ek bahut acha insaan hain use sahi galat ki samazh hain.jis waqt hame tumhare saath hona chahiye that us waqt arjun ne tumhara saath diya.
hum har bhar yeh kehte hain ki hum tumhai chod denge par aaj hum kehte bindiya tum humein chod do, hum tumharein layak nahi hain, tum humain apni  zindagi se nikal phenk do.arjun tum aur arjun beti ,tum log ek saath bahut ache lagtein ho ,arjun tumhe bahut khsh rakhega.hamein mafh kardo bindiya''.

vinay still lookin down n talking tear frm his eye coming continousely.
bindiya is also cried n she run toward him n took him in her arms and tightly huged him.
while huging she is replies.''aap ko jo kehna tha woh kahdiye baki hamara dil ke bare main nahi soche kin hamara dil ka kehna chata hain.vinayji ham aapse pyaar karte hain aur hum kissi aur ke saath kaise jasakte hain.hum jantein hain ki agar aap ki saadi aap ki marji se hua hota toh shayad aap ek ache pati hotein ,lekin aapko toh patahi hain aap ka hamara jis halat mein shaadi hua usme koi bhi aacha aadmi na bura bansata hain.aap hamein ek saal baadh aapnaiye toh ek acha pati banne keliya bhi toh samay lagega.
aapse ya phir humse koi bhi galti hoti hain to hum hamesha ek dusre ko dosh dete hain kahe ki hum dono jante hain ki jis halat mein hum dono ka shaadi hua sayad hum ek dure ko thik se samajh nahi parahain.aur rahi baat aap ka hum par shak karna toh aap ko yaad hoaga humne bi ek baar app par shak kiya that harein janamdin par,
tab halat kuch aur that aur aaj kuch aur.
hamein vishwas that ki hamara pyaar aapke prati sacha hain aur ekdin aapko iss bath ka jaroor aehesaas hoga''.

vinay replies '' bindiya hum kitne naseb wale hai kin humein tumhari jaise patni mili.ab hum tumse wada kartei hain ki hum tumhein har khushi deinge aur hamara bharosa tumharaen saath hoga.hum bhagay vidhata se shukriya karna chahtein hain ki unhoni hamarein zindagi mein tumhe jod diya.''
vinay took his hand and tighly huged her.
chemestry thumbnail
why i feel vinay shows his teeth more and arjun shake his head more while speakin his dialogue๐Ÿ˜•
trsk_4eve thumbnail
i feel vishal is trying to o hard.. he strsses everyt word.. esp the first letter.. being non hindi speaker.. if i can see it..thensurely some thing must be wrong sanju

no worries iam hapy at least he is  making an effort that what counts
chemestry thumbnail
that is why i think vishak can act good if he will speak hindi but in bihari he has to try to lot to deliver his dialogue.
i want him to speak simple hindi with english in another show ๐Ÿ˜ณ

now i m getting bore of bvd as there is no vindiya romance any more n i think the show will get over before romance start. so i want to see rich and vishal in other full of romance love story๐Ÿ˜

but i konw this will never happen n it will be just dream๐Ÿ˜ญ