Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
PS: I have not restricted this post to a SR post only... But am in no mood to debate or argue with the intellectually challenged lot so spare me the horror and ignore if you cant be civilized![B][/B]

Oh I loved this note 🤣 🤣 🤣
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

WOW!!!.........superbly written.......loved it........can i say i wanna hug you???????.......

Awww..here u go hun 🤗
sonalibaral thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

<font color="#0033ff">Yes even i believe that Armaan should not be forced to move on... In fact i dont think that's possible! There has to be a willingness from his side...And that s y i said, he has to help himself... he has to release himself... he has to believe in himself and in his life ahead... Whether he does it alone or with Shilpa remains to be seen but the fact of the matter is, he has to Take a Leap of Faith!

Thanks everyone for liking the post and discussing it in a sensible manner.. 😳
</font>

yeah even i as an ar fan agree with u rapz even i want armaan to move on but only when he wants not by pressure.........beteween bueautiful post again and thanxxxxx a lot once again for understanding armaan riddhima so much cheerz..........
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
As for Armaan, poco has rightly said that yes, he has released her but he has to release himself now! Unless he does that, he will not be at peace<<<< totali agree......

lovely post....