I am responsible for your state - Riddhima

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

U cannot build your love castle on the ruins of someone's life…U cannot weave beautiful dreams with the threads of someone's broken heart…U cannot sleep in peace knowing someone is dying a thousand deaths because of you… U can never be happy knowing you have taken away the sunshine from someone's life forever… Thts the power of an emotion called GUILT!

Sometime back Ridhhima had uttered these words to Armaan "Doosron Ko Dukh Dekar Kya Hum Khush Reh Sakenge??"… At that time she was talking bout hurting Sid and her father… Funny how roles get reversed…Today these same words apply for the man she fiercely loved once… She can never move on truly with Sid till she s satisfied that Armaan is at peace… Because she has hurt him… It's a fact! But a bigger fact is, it couldn't be helped…

I don't need to get into the guilt part of it and how it is weighing her down… It has been beautifully explained in a post by the Magician herself – Pocahontas! And just to add onto that, when you hold yourself responsible for someone's miseries, that feeling is so overwhelming that you tend to lose sight of everything else! And that is what we are seeing now… She has forgotten everything and her only task is to make sure Armaan is alright because every blow that he gets, weighs her down even more… The guy is on a path to self destruction and if someone dear to us would be doing something like this – we will move mountains to make sure he relents… And here is someone who s been such an integral part of her life so how can she let him be… Especially when she knows very well that he is not over her yet! And she can help him… Uske dard ki vajah bhi hum hain aur dava bhi…A fact that was stated by none other than her husband – Siddhant!

I don't even wanna get into the jealousy factor and what she feels seeing Shilpa and Armaan together…  Its blatantly obvious! Someone very correctly pointed out that if there was jealousy involved, she would have started disliking shilpa and her proximity with armaan only after she saw them together… But ppl here are forgetting that she had taken an INSTANT DISLIKE towards Shilpa…And thinks she s a bad influence on EVERYONE let alone armaan… And the poor girl is gonna face her wrath once again today! I feel for her… I really do!

As for Armaan, poco has rightly said that yes, he has released her but he has to release himself now! Unless he does that, he will not be at peace and automatically that will affect Ridhhima and in turn Siddhant! We have been shown a beautiful and high on emotion precap… Although I don't necessarily agree with throwing a song in ,again, am sure it will bring a highpoint in the show and culminate into the Sidmaan showdown… Hopefully, Siddy widdy can knock some sense into our beloved brat Armaan and we can have our favorite Dil Ka Doctor back with a bang – this time, with his angel by his side!

Cheers!

Rapz

PS: I have not restricted this post to a SR post only... But am in no mood to debate or argue with the intellectually challenged lot so spare me the horror and ignore if you cant be civilized!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even as an AR fan, I do agree with your post😳
But if Armaan is to "move on," I wish it were not from under pressure. If he moves on solely for the fact that he wants Riddhima to be happy, it is not moving on at all. It is once again loving the same girl and losing his own life for her. If he is to truly move on, Riddhima and Sid both should not force him. They should let him do this on their own, just like Riddhima did. She chose her decision herself [okay, Shanky Papa helped her somewhere😆]. Armaan should be given the time he needs to get over the girl of his dreams, in my opinion😳
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post....Its strange to see that some fans are saying that Armaan should not move on and continue his Devdaas Giri for the sake of his 'Immortal Love'.....I really pity on their thoughts...
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post !! 😃

Totally agree with you. Its the guilt of destroying somebody's life, a good man's life, one who she cares about, thats eating up Riddhima. She can literally see Armaan hurting himself in front of her, because of her. So how can she turn her back and walk off ?

Jealousy's not in question at all, like Riddhima said, according to her Armaan needs a stabilizing influence right now, someone who can understand him. And Riddhima thinks that Shilpa is not that person because she sees her as an immature kid from Day 1.

-Aditi
shamil thumbnail
amazing post rapz
just wanna add that I have a feeling this time around ridz is gonna realise that shilpa is genuinely concerned abt armaan and she starts feeling the girl is not 'really bad' for armaan
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i agree it to some extend bt i dont wants armaan to move on because others wants or because someone else wants he should moveon only when he wants he should go somewhere and think what he wants from his life starying the same place where sr is will make it dificu;lt for him someone soul and life now someone else wife is no so easy to digesnt as it os easy to say
i was an  ar fan no arsh fan just an armaan fan who can feel his pian he is heading to selfdestruction nothing new he was like this from before whenever he used to have fight with ridhima or anything else he used to do streefights only or lickboxing with the pillow way to get out all your angery and frustration when u dnt have anyone whom u like or love or who will understand u now he cant tell anything to sr because of the relationshipo they share with shilpa its still not that ramo i miss atul so much this time so much i may be mean bt armaan can be understand second by him only first ofcourse ridhima
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@sonikudi1 totally agree with u. & lovely post 4 the 1st time i am loving ur post
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Yes even i believe that Armaan should not be forced to move on... In fact i dont think that's possible! There has to be a willingness from his side...And that s y i said, he has to help himself... he has to release himself... he has to believe in himself and in his life ahead... Whether he does it alone or with Shilpa remains to be seen but the fact of the matter is, he has to Take a Leap of Faith!

Thanks everyone for liking the post and discussing it in a sensible manner.. 😳
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!!!.........superbly written.......loved it........can i say i wanna hug you???????.......
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rapz,😊

This is the Topic I'm Lookin For.
Lajawaab Topic(Franz Harary's Lajawaab Style)😉
From last 4 days,Peepz are searching new Adjectives on Google to bash Riddhima.
Feels Pity on such Stupid mindset people.
Riddhima is now a married woman.She has her responsibilities towards her life & her hubby.
She wants to spend a good & happy Future with her Cute Doctor & she wants to Live Every Moment with Sid.
Whenever Riddhima takes a step towards Sid,Armaan does something or the other & thus Riddhima has to come back & Start from point 1.
Riddhima Does'nt want Armaan in such state coz Armaan's wounds & injuries reminds her of her past.She does'nt want to remind that past.
Whatever Armaan is Suffering,It's whole due to his own Fault.
He is not Moving ON.Life needs a move on.
To make Adjustments is the essence of life.Everything is not gonna go your way.
Armaan has to accept the reality & Adjust himself according to it.

Well Riddhima & Shilpa's Problem is a Positioning & Perception problem.
I can't blame Riddhima coz She has always seen Shilpa doing Unserious & immature acts.
Shilpa is not immature but now time has come for Shilpa to Reposition her image once again in Riddhima's Mind.
Shilpa has to Show seriousness in her work in Sanjeevani by traeting Patients & Doing some Surgeries & Operations of patients here & there.
Riddhima has always seen Shilpa at her lowest so her perception about Shilpa is Right.That's not Riddhima's Problem.It's Mistiming or Wrong-Timing.

Well after getting hurt still Shilpa stood for Armaan in the match.She still wants to heal his injuries.
Open your Eyes Armaan,Your Future is in front of you.Wake up from Sleep.
Give a chance to Life,Shilpa will fill your life with Love.