Mayuuuu<3<3

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗

This part is dedicated to the most famous 2 idiots of the SR brigade😳

Harshuuuuuuuuuuu And Zarquuuuuuuuuuu🤗

Part 32

Riddhima pulls siddhant along with her and enters shilpa's bedroom. She pulls siddhant close to herself. She couldn't be any away from him mow. She wanted to spend the entire day with her husband; giving Shilpa and Armaan gaaliyaan; sale kaba main haddi. Siddhant heard that and a huge grin formed on his lips. Siddhant says "Yeh kya kar rahi ho riddhimmmaaa'" and before he could say anything else he found himself in his embrace. Her touch was driving him crazy. Her touch on his lips; he couldn't stand the teasing any longer. He pushed himself against her. Pulled her closer; her hands tightening and started to walk back. Pinned her against the wall. He stepped ahead for a kiss; but Riddhima was in a total teasing mood; she moved away and poor soul had to kiss the wall. She in her usual chudail mood; gave him a thumbs down and said I scored a brownie point Mr. Mere knight in shining armor. He knew what was in her mind; he grasped her before she could run away again. Now not loosing contact with her hypnotic eyes; he pinned her against the wall. This time not allowing her to move an inch. Her lips needed to be touched by his only; and he didn't take any more time. Pressed his lips harder; and let he soak in the moment. His hands were slowly and yet passionately creating patterns on her back; then her stomach. She was so into the romance; that she didn't hear anything else except a voice saying; this is the moment that I have always waited for. To be in the arms of the man with whom I am in love with; my knight in shining armor; my Siddhant! She pushes him away; breathlessly grasping for air. He nears her again; gently pulling her for another kiss. He notices her ears; the pink lobes of her ears needed to be nibbled; and without wasting any time; he took out the earring and laid butterfly kisses as he went about doing for the other ear. He then moved to the long; slender neck to be kissed by him.

He picked her up and walked them to the bed. Placed her on the bed; arranged pillows against the head board. Laid him besides her. He bought her in his arms; she kept her hand on his heart. He continued; looked in her eyes; saw the content. She was happy; too happy because Armaan too moved on in life. He himself needed an assurance that Riddhima accepted Shilpa with Armaan.

He lifted her face and made eye contact. He added Riddhima I want to know something? Shall I ask you? She nodded and he asked are you very serious about Shilpa's relation with Armaan? I know you have let of go your past; but wont it be difficult seeing him with your sister? And doesn't Shilpa deserve someone better? She said siddhant Armaan is the true soul mate of Shilpa; like I am yours. He smiled. She further added that I am too happy for Shilpa; and I am glad that she has the guts to love a man wounded in love; like you love me. What was I when we met? A woman wounded in love; with no hopes from life; no ambitions? But you were the one who spread the light in my darkest phase of life. Made me believe in life again; made me fall in love with you. Taught me the real meaning of love; its not bounded but love makes you free. Your love should make you strong and not weak. Your love made me what I am today; a good doctor and your wife. I am proud to be your ardhangini!  

Siddhant in the same way; Shilpa is the one who has accepted him; with his past. Loves him unconditionally; she will be happy with him.

Siddhant I cant wait to tell mom and dad about the proposal; I know I will have to convince dad; but I will do anything to se Shilpa happy!

She lay peacefully in his arms.

Here in the hall; Armaan understood that they will not return soon. He asks Shilpa for a date!

I know you guys are going to be ready with rotten tomatoes and eggs for such a short part but the next part will include the narration of the ArShi story; which I need time to pen down; so please no chappals for this smallest part!

Please press the like button😳

Loads of love❤️❤️
Mayuri❤️❤️

Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mayuuuuuuuuuu 🤗

Isssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ☺️BlushingBlushingBlushing

What a FABULOUS update re
Siddhima romance is just HAWTBlushingBlushingBlushing

I luved the last part where Ridzi said how Sid is her soulmate n how he taught her the true meaning of love....really beautiful😳

n thnx a lot for dedicating this part to me n my nikammi idiot😛
Luv ya n plzzzzzzzz continue soon😃
awesome..
superb...
fab.....
loved it.
thanx for the pm......
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mayuri😊

👏Amazing update loved it and SR romance😳 tooooooooooo guddddd.

Finally u r back
Thanx for PM
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mayuuuuuu 🤗🤗

Awesome update !!

It was so romantic ☺️☺️

Loved d last part where Ridz said dat Sid is her soulmate😳

Thanx 4 dedicating dis part to me & my nikammi soul sis 😳

Continue soon....
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Muyuri!!!
Awesome update as usual....loved sr romance.....hayeeeeee it was sooo hot....continue soon....
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.. liked SR romance.. continue soon
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb 
love it craving for more :P