Written Update 19th August - Who is the mummy?

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just saw 1st part

Toral confirms with hiten's about selling land which was in their childrens' name .He agrees saying  land was useless so he sold it.She throws a tantrum and gives him an ultimatum that if he does not transfer the land in their children's name in 7 days ,she herself would talk to DM about it.Next sarang has invited everyone incl. kaddank to tell some good news😕
Edited by mani10 - 13 years ago
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks mani for part 1 😊 Also if you can, do brief up the rest of the parts too 😉

Thanks nikita for the detailed update. 😊 Edited by prajju - 13 years ago
angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the effort for the update 👏

its good santu was the one telling Hiten to handle the factory.. so atleast toral dont feel that its santu stopping the rights of her kids..
OMG! vishal ease drops soo much! i cant believe this little kid..does he have no shame at all..

im thinking it might be DM who has come at the end.. i hope it is.. doubt they would be shocked if sarang /meghna,. well who knows..CV's can do anything these days, 😡  or they could even bring khemi back with nanaji! capable of anything these days..
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelroses

Thanks for the effort for the update 👏

its good santu was the one telling Hiten to handle the factory.. so atleast toral dont feel that its santu stopping the rights of her kids..

OMG! vishal ease drops soo much! i cant believe this little kid..does he have no shame at all..

im thinking it might be DM who has come at the end.. i hope it is.. doubt they would be shocked if sarang /meghna,. well who knows..CV's can do anything these days, 😡 or they could even bring khemi back with nanaji! capable of anything these days..

Was vishal again eavesdropping?

Vishal overhears each and every member of the family. I am sure he cant get rid of the habit.So atleast he keep it up and overhear megha as soon as possible. 😆 Edited by prajju - 13 years ago
angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah vishal was earsdropping when santu was telling Hiten you handle the factory because monghi is going to dungarpur to take car of nanaji.. he didnt want to sign anything at first but toral's like yeah you should & stuff.. he thought he is only taking care of the factory for a bit..

monghi signed papers so that she wont be like owner of factory n stuff because thats all sarangs after ..

they find her at the station and take her i think home and then make that plan.. that she goes & signs the papers so that hiten can handle the factory e.t.c..

cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Niki for the update. Don't have much to say but who is the mystery person that surprises everyone including Santu with their arrival🤢🤢🤢 CVs this is the time you can restore DM's character and make him roar like a Lion and take control of the family or else this time there really would be Lakshmanrekha dividing the family. And Vishal's character, the way CVs have portrayed 10-year old makes me very😡. How can a 10-yr old gauge what is going on and become manipulative to such extent... Kids are supposed to be lovable and not scheming and manipulative like Vishal. Note to Santu you have lot of work cut out as you have to repair damage done to Vishal's psyche due to Megha's upbringing🤢🤢🤢

Edited by cuterosy - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the update Nikita. I wonder when Vishal will stop snooping around, he's basically everywhere! Moti should hire him to find out what Santu was hiding in yesterdays epi and also what Birwa, Santu were hiding today since she can't find out herself.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nikita for the update. This Vishal-Megha saga needs to end soon along with the Sarang-Monghi scenario.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Niki. Was trying o get sleep because of a head ache but after Reading the update I think I should have watched it to sleep so fast. Vishal indeed is Santu's son na 😎