Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am scared of vishal. he gives dangerous looks...the director has made him look evil...this is really a very disappointing presentation of the child...vishal is a kid who simply wants to join megha, whom he considers his mom...this is not a wrong feeling on part of the child...but making him give looks is simply very bad direction....
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hashbrown

i am scared of vishal. he gives dangerous looks...the director has made him look evil...this is really a very disappointing presentation of the child...vishal is a kid who simply wants to join megha, whom he considers his mom...this is not a wrong feeling on part of the child...but making him give looks is simply very bad direction....

Completely agree with you... Vishal is longing for Megha as she has bought him up and it is natural that he will favor Megha more than Santu but portraying Vishal as a scheming and manipulative child is disgusting as children his age don't behave in a manner which he is... hopefully he will be redeemed by CVs soon
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hashbrown

This is just the CV's who are putting us thru more of anguish by Vishal's looks. 
Earlier, before Birwa's secret was revealed to Santu, almost everyone hated
her & her steely looks & cold appearances  -  now most like her........same way
I am sure Vishal character will be redeemed, as it does not make sense for
him to stay on with wickedness all along.........right now though pure torture for us.

As mentioned earlier by someone else, its not good to show so much of evil in a
kid, as there are so many children watching............they should not imitate such
horrible acts..... 
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

This is just the CV's who are putting us thru more of anguish by Vishal's looks. 
Earlier, before Birwa's secret was revealed to Santu, almost everyone hated
her & her steely looks & cold appearances  -  now most like her........same way
I am sure Vishal character will be redeemed, as it does not make sense for
him to stay on with wickedness all along.........right now though pure torture for us.

As mentioned earlier by someone else, its not good to show so much of evil in a
kid, as there are so many children watching............they should not imitate such
horrible acts..... 

you are right anita...but birwa was an adult, a business woman..her showing attitude/looks is ok...but vishal....
his desire to get back to megha is legitimate...his eavesdropping is bad, but he is doing it on  megha's directives, whom he loves as mom, so that can be overlooked too....but the director needs to stop those looks...the look at the school, in 18th aug episode was really scary.....it somehow reminded me of OMEN....
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I guess this show needs some dusting,and all dust particles like moonghi, sarang ,megha need to be blown off.