The difference between Shilpa and Ridz

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm NOT comparing the actors, just how their characters are portayed at the moment.

First you have Riddhima who TELLS Armaan not to raise his hands in the fight (which I don't see the point of, considering that it will only lead to him getting beaten up! But that's another matter..) She gives him her kasam, and after that worry that he still went.. She talks to Sid about it, try talking to Armaan about it and that's about it..

On the other hand you have Shilpa. The second she found out Armaan was going to fight she said she's coming too. Not taking no for an answer, she instantly followed him. Even earlier when she found out he was going to fight, she took the keys to his bike. She didn't stop to think what she should do, what she should tell him, she ACTED right away!

And that's exactly the difference between Shilpa and Riddhima. Riddhima talks, while Shilpa acts!

No points for guessing what I prefer :P ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THEN WORDS :) Isn't Riddhima supposed to know Armaan well enough to know that telling him to not fight won't keep him from going? Both worry about him, but only one of them goes the whole way to make sure he's allright!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hwwwww...u said sooo trueπŸ‘
kasam was useless!!!!!!πŸ˜†
it increased the problem...!!!
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh i agree with you... i dont kno why but the CV's are really making me hate riddhima's character... she was onceee such an awesome character and somewhat a role model to some people... but now she's jus annoying! becuz of her i have to fwd her scenes! but jenny is a good actress and im really fond of her.... so nothing goes against jenny...

and i agree shilpa always acts to stop things.. wen i heard riddhima say that tume meri kasam thing.. i was like 'good one you idiot,, get him beaten up now too!' arggg! so annoying! and then with the whole riddhima glaring at shilpa... you so kno she's gona av a hugee go at shilpa... HAPPY DAYS!... jeez... im getting bored with the angry riddhima look!

but great post!

xx

Deep and a topic!!! Wow =D
Yeah you're so correct
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THEN WORDS .

If you really want to stop someone from
doing something you won't just stand or sit
around wondering what you should do!
You would actually go do something!

Armaan wasn't listening to Shilpa At all,
so she told him to hit the guy if he won't
stop the fight at least don't get beaten up.

If Shilpa just went there and stood watching
I would be upset but she told him to fight  back.
~Deep~ thumbnail
Exactly Nikki.. How would the kasam solve the problem? It'll only make her feel better forhaving tried to prevent it :|

i-love-dmg: Riddhima always had those 'qualities', but earlier her other qualities used to overshadow her negative ones.. She's never been the one to do the right thing in a slightly odd way.. I can imagine how the ArSh scene today would have been with Riddhima stipping him instead.. She would take him aside, to somewhere less public, to sit down and talk about it :P
~Deep~ thumbnail
LOL Sarah.. It's been too long :P

Yaa.. Shilpa followed him and told him to hit back! If you can't make things right, you don't go and make them worse :P
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i agree

Riddhima only speaks , kam karne k waqt kahin gayab

n Shilpa , rather speaking she does work

-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey deep..well i agree with u on every word..riddhima only speaks but shilpa acts...today riddhima was made to look all concerned about armaan but all she did was take a kasam n worry abt him in LR..BUT WAT SHILPA DID WAS ACTION...TELLING HIM DUDE I M COMING WITH U NO MATTER WHAT.....she said if u r hurt ILL HEAL U ..gosh how i loathe riddhima now..i mean cummon girl giving kasam of not hitting back...SHE IS THE MOST DUMBEST CREATURE😑😑😑...i mean she could have just said tumhe meri kasam that u wont go😑😑😑😑
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow deep your post is mindblowing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ n diff between shilpa n ridzs is shilpa supports the person wen help is needed to the person n ridzs only knows how to blame
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i co mpletely agree with u.btw nice post