Frequent Posters

alishaL786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

UR NAME- Alisha

NICK NAME-Ali

DATE OF BIRTH-February 14th

SUN SIGN-Aquarius

DESCRIBE URSELF-outgoing, bubbly, and funloving!

FAVOURITE FOOD-umm...very hard! i love SOO much FOOD!

FAVOURITE COLOUR-baby blue, light pink, green, and red!

UR FAVOURITE PAAS TIME-dancing, singing, reading, talking with friends and family, and IF!

FAVOURITE MOVIE-Dil Toh Pagal Hai, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Hum Tum, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham, Veer Zaara, Kal Ho Na Ho, and many many more!!

FAVOURITE SERIAL-MJHT, Dil Mil Gayee, Sasural Genda Phool, Behenei, Rakhsambandh, and Pratigya.

FAVOURITE ACTOR-SRK, Hritick Roshan, Saif Ali Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Imran Khan, Arjun Bijlani, Vivek Oberoi, and Ranbir Kapoor.

FAVOURITE ACTRESS-Kajol Devgan, Preity Zinta, Karishma Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Aishwariya, and Rani Mukerjee.

FAVOURITE DIALOUGE-

"Aisa pehli bar hua hai satra atra salo mein

Andeka anjana koi aane laga kyalo mein

Aako ki kirki par ek saya sa lehrata hai

Dil ke darwasa par koi dastak dekar jata hai

Geri geri kali aakein mujhe mujko puchti hai

Hatho ki rekao main ek chera sa banjata hain

Uski sase resham jaise galo ko chu jati hai

Uski hatho ki khushboo hai ab tak mere balo mein

Hai aisa pehli bar hua hai satra atra salo mein

Andeka anjana koi aane laga kyalo mein" (DDLJ)

FAVOURITE SMELL-my mom's cooking and the smell of mud after it rains!

FAVOURITE SONG-manyy!!

FAVOURITE SINGER-manyy!!

THE SPECIAL DAY U REMEMBER-manyy!!

ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD-I have been to Egypt and climbed one of those pyramids! its crazy and VERY amazingg! :)

AIM-becoming either a lawyer, doctor, or teacher!

HOBBY-singing, dancing, traveling, shopping, watching bollywood movies, and much much more!

ANY UNFORGOTABLE DREAM-I had a dream that I lived in London and I was married to a really amazing guy named Arjun and I had two adorable kids! They're names where Aarav and Avni! :D We all lived in a huge house with my parents and his parents and it was just a dream come true!! :D

MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN LIFE-when i make my parents proud!

MOST EMBARRASING MOMENT IN LIFE-when i went on a crusie last year and I slipped in water and fell in the pool :(
FIRST CRUSH-I guy named Razziq in the 1st grade!

FIRST LOVE-not anyone yet!

DREAM BOY/GIRL-Vivek Oberoi! :)

DESCRIBE YOUR DAILY ROUTINE IN SHORT-get up, go to school, come home, homework, watch tv, and sleep!

HARDWORK OR LUCK WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE-I believe that luck and hardwork works hand in hand.

IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH-my parents lives be FULL of happiness, My sisters and me all have successful lives :)
WHOM U WANT TO MARRY-I want to marry my prince charming and his name will start with an A! :)

DO U HAVE A CRUSH ON ANY OF UR TEACHERS-nope!

WHAT WOULD U DO AFTER BECOMING INVISIBLE-I would travel to many different places! :)

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT URSELF-I am a fantastic sister, daughter, and friend! :)

WHAT QUALITIES U WANT TO BE IN UR LIFE PARTNER-I want my life partner to be cute, down to earth, understanding, non egoistic, sweet, and love me for who I am :)

CRAZY FOR-sweets and bollywood movies!

IF U COULD LIVE ANYWHERE,WHERE WOULD IT BE-LONDON!

SOME WORDS U WOULD LIKE TO SAY ABOUT ME-Hazra, gurli you are amazing, sweet, nice, outgoing, and such an AMAZING friend!!

AUTOGRAPH-

~Alisha~

AyeshaMehmood thumbnail
UR NAME-ayesha mehmood
DATE OF BIRTH-11 february 1997
SUN SIGN-aquarius
DESCRIBE URSELF-humble and simple
FAVOURITE FOOD-fast food(mcdonalds)
FAVOURITE COLOUR-all
UR FAVOURITE PAAS TIME-internet
FAVOURITE MOVIE-3 idiots+newyork
FAVOURITE SERIAL-mjht+lnmdj+geet
FAVOURITE ACTOR-arjun+dishank
FAVOURITE ACTRESS-Rati
FAVOURITE SONG-true friends
FAVOURITE SINGER-taylor swift
THE SPECIAL DAY U REMEMBER-my birthday
AIM-become a doctor
HOBBY-using net+doing with arts
DREAM BOY/GIRL-rati panday
HARDWORK OR LUCK WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE-hard work
WHAT WOULD U DO AFTER BECOMING INVISIBLE-annoy others
WHAT DO U THINK OF YOURSELF-i am a little naughty and chilled mostly but i have no control on me when i am angry
nish0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

UR NAME- Anisha Lakhani 😊

NICK NAME- Ani, Anu, isha, nini, and lakhani πŸ˜›

DATE OF BIRTH- February 14, 1994

SUN SIGN- Aquarius

DESCRIBE URSELF- confident, sweet, lovable 😊

FAVOURITE FOOD- pani puri and anything indian and chinese πŸ˜ƒ

FAVOURITE COLOUR- BLUE!!!!!!!! 😊

UR FAVOURITE PAAS TIME- surfing the internet, reading, and watching tv

FAVOURITE MOVIE- Kal Ho Na Ho, Kabhie Khushi, Khabhie Gham, Kuch Kuch Hota hai, Dil toh Pagal Hai, Fanaa, Hum Tum, Mudjse Dosti Karoge and lots more! 😊

FAVOURITE SERIAL- MJHT, DMG, Pratigya, Sasural Gehnda Phool, Behenei, and Odhani 😊

FAVOURITE ACTOR- SRK, John Abraham, Arjun Bijlani, Hrithik Roshan and Aamir Khan

FAVOURITE ACTRESS- Kajol Devgan, Rani Mukherjee, Rati Pandey, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and Bipasha Basu

FAVOURITE DIALOUGE- "hey senorita, bare bare desho mai aisi choti choti baate hoti raati hai"

FAVOURITE SMELL- mom's cooking and the smell of rain!

FAVOURITE SONG- Mannnyyy!! cant pick one favorite 😊 definitely most from the classic indian movies 😊

FAVOURITE SINGER- Shaan, Chang, and Sunithi

THE SPECIAL DAY U REMEMBER- my birthday!!

ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD- none so far 😊

AIM- live life to the fullest without any regrets! and becoming a successful doctor!

HOBBY- reading, playing tennis, spending time with the people you love! and dancing!

ANY UNFORGOTABLE DREAM- wanting to be a top model and miss universe when I was little and now i still love watching the miss india pageants 😊

MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN LIFE- watching SRK's movies

MOST EMBARRASING MOMENT IN LIFE- when my mom showed my friends my baby pictures and when it was raining outside and i went inside my school and slipped and fell flat on my face 😭
FIRST CRUSH- I dont remember πŸ˜ƒ

FIRST LOVE- Still to come! 😊

DREAM BOY/GIRL- someone like John Abraham, Arjun Bijlani and SRK

DESCRIBE YOUR DAILY ROUTINE IN SHORT-

On weekdays: morning wake up at 6:00 for school, go to school until 2:30 pm, and then come home, eat, help mom with teaching and then do homework 😊

On weekends: wake up late, eat breakfast, help mom with teaching, go and do homework at the library, and then go for a hindi movie every saturday when a new one comes out and then watch tv!!! 😊

HARDWORK OR LUCK WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE- hardwork will take you farther in life but luck and destiny needs to be on your side!

IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH-

1) me and my sisters become and achieve all of our dreams!

2) my family is blessed with happiness!

3) no more worries and tensions!

WHOM U WANT TO MARRY- wow!! this is really early to decide!! no idea! my rajkumar will come later 😊

DO U HAVE A CRUSH ON ANY OF UR TEACHERS- I think my physics teacher is really cute but no crush 😊

WHAT WOULD U DO AFTER BECOMING INVISIBLE- I would bother my sisters and scare them! no not really I would help others 😊

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT URSELF- I am a calm, nice, down to earth kind of person! πŸ˜ƒ always here to help and make friends!😊

WHAT QUALITIES U WANT TO BE IN UR LIFE PARTNER- cute, successful, keeps me happy, strong, funny, romantic (no really! VERRYYY 😊) funloving, down to earth, pretty eyes, dimples, and tall

CRAZY FOR- chocolate, romantic things, gifts, teddy bears, dancing, bollywood movies, and pretty eyes 😊

IF U COULD LIVE ANYWHERE,WHERE WOULD IT BE- Australia, New York, or London 😊

SOME WORDS U WOULD LIKE TO SAY ABOUT ME- funloving and nice

AUTOGRAPH- *anisha

Edited by anishalakhani78 - 13 years ago
Naveen_Arjun thumbnail

UR NAME- Naveen

NICK NAME-  no such names... 😊 

DATE OF BIRTH- Dec 11

SUN SIGN- Scorpio

DESCRIBE URSELF- Im a calm person and dont spk much... love to work hard.. almost a perfectionist.. πŸ˜‰

FAVOURITE FOOD- Veg Briyani

FAVOURITE COLOUR- Black and u cud see frm my post..

UR FAVOURITE PAAS TIME- Listening to songs (not watching)

FAVOURITE MOVIE- Chak De India

FAVOURITE SERIAL- MJHT, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

FAVOURITE ACTOR- Arjun Bijlani, Shahid Kapoor

FAVOURITE ACTRESS- Kajol, Rani Mukherjee

FAVOURITE DIALOUGE- Nothing like that

FAVOURITE SMELL- Cooking smell.. πŸ˜ƒ

FAVOURITE SONG- Do Pal Rukha from Veer Zaara

FAVOURITE SINGER- Sonu Nigam

THE SPECIAL DAY U REMEMBER- July 1, 2009 when Mayank propose Nupur and She accepted too... πŸ˜‰ this is true not fake..

ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD- Some outing with friends..

AIM- A complete successful Man

HOBBY- Listening to songs (not watching).. NOTE: question (favourite pass time) is repeating.. πŸ˜‰

ANY UNFORGOTABLE DREAM- I used to forget all my dreams within few hrs..  

MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN LIFE- When I got the job while studying in college..

MOST EMBARRASING MOMENT IN LIFE- Nothing yet.. I wud be embarassed when frnds teases..
FIRST CRUSH- with a film star πŸ˜‰ 

FIRST LOVE- Nope.. None..

DREAM BOY/GIRL- I want to be like Mayank who is perfect in everything so that I can handle a Nupur... πŸ˜ƒ 

DESCRIBE YOUR DAILY ROUTINE IN SHORT- Normal life style.. Ofc..frnds..parents..home..mjht..

HARDWORK OR LUCK WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE- Hardwork.. I dont feel im lucky.. πŸ˜‰ 

IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH- 1. Simple and satisfied life.. 2. Want to become friend of Arjun (Mayank).. 3. Shd be loved by a girl.. πŸ˜‰ 

WHOM U WANT TO MARRY- Not started dreaming..

DO U HAVE A CRUSH ON ANY OF UR TEACHERS- Nop.. never.. But I admire many of them..

WHAT WOULD U DO AFTER BECOMING INVISIBLE- Countless.. Cant write over here.. bt nothing bad...  u can beleive.. πŸ˜† 

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT URSELF- I know myself..  bt dont feel to share it here..

WHAT QUALITIES U WANT TO BE IN UR LIFE PARTNER- Simple and polite.. nothing else I wud need..

CRAZY FOR- MJHT.. rushing everyday frm ofc to see it..  πŸ˜ƒ

IF U COULD LIVE ANYWHERE,WHERE WOULD IT BE- I prefer to live with my parents bcoz im working here in Mumbai.. parents are alone..  

SOME WORDS U WOULD LIKE TO SAY ABOUT ME- Gud friend post.. keep it up..

AUTOGRAPH-

koolgurl thumbnail

UR NAME- Hameeda saleem

NICK NAME- none

DATE OF BIRTH- 16th jan

SUN SIGN- capricon

DESCRIBE URSELF- i love making friends i do make friends easily n do trust people very easily luv doing fun with friends cousin etc

FAVOURITE FOOD- all

FAVOURITE COLOUR- pink red purple black

UR FAVOURITE PAAS TIME- making stories n reading stories plus luv to do some sports type things

FAVOURITE MOVIE- none at all

FAVOURITE SERIAL- tere liye(starplus) tera pehlu mein(pakistani drama @geo)

FAVOURITE ACTOR- shahid, salman n mohit

FAVOURITE ACTRESS- sanaya, katrina

FAVOURITE DIALOUGE- chashmish :) none

FAVOURITE SMELL- barish ki mitti ki

FAVOURITE SONG- jogi mahi, i m in luv , tera honai laga hoon

FAVOURITE SINGER- atif,shan

THE SPECIAL DAY U REMEMBER- every day of my life is special

ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD- none i want

AIM- want to be a gr8t human being

HOBBY- reading writting n playing sports (basket ball,batmentan)etc

ANY UNFORGOTABLE DREAM- none

MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN LIFE- every moment of life is gr8t moment bt nt hav most happy moment :)

MOST EMBARRASING MOMENT IN LIFE- ...............

FIRST CRUSH- i never hav

FIRST LOVE- never

DREAM BOY/GIRL- ..............

DESCRIBE YOUR DAILY ROUTINE IN SHORT- it is to busy + booring routine

HARDWORK OR LUCK WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE- bth

IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH- for family n for friends

WHOM U WANT TO MARRY- !!!!!!..................

DO U HAVE A CRUSH ON ANY OF UR TEACHERS- no never

WHAT WOULD U DO AFTER BECOMING INVISIBLE- make things better

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT URSELF- i m gud human being n may be a gud friend n person i m

WHAT QUALITIES U WANT TO BE IN UR LIFE PARTNER- he should be honest be a gud human being n   always help others

CRAZY FOR- none

IF U COULD LIVE ANYWHERE,WHERE WOULD IT BE- @ london aur at saudia

SOME WORDS U WOULD LIKE TO SAY ABOUT ME-u r a gr8t person n a gr8t frnd

AUTOGRAPH- may u get wat u want in ur life!!!!!!!!
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
UR NAME-Everybody come to know from my user id-its Auroni

NICK NAME-Its embarrasing πŸ˜†

DATE OF BIRTH-14th October

SUN SIGN-Libra

DESCRIBE URSELF-Fun loving, introvert, a simple girl with simple dreams...

FAVOURITE FOOD-Chinese, chocolate, icecream, anything made by my mom

FAVOURITE COLOUR-Alll as of now white, black,red and pastel colors

UR FAVOURITE PAAS TIME-Hanging with frnds πŸ˜ƒ

FAVOURITE MOVIE-DDLJ, Jaane tu ya jaane na, jab we met, twilight, terminator, troy and many more...

FAVOURITE SERIAL-MJHT, MJHT and MJHT

FAVOURITE ACTOR-Arjun Bijlani, Amir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, Robert Patinson, Brad Pit....

FAVOURITE ACTRESS-Rati Pandey, Katrina Kaif, Prianka Chopra, Cristina, Anjelina.....

FAVOURITE DIALOUGE-Cant remember, but mayur fight and romantic dialogues, also eclipse dialogues !!!

FAVOURITE SMELL-Moms cooking..

FAVOURITE SONG-Manyyyy

FAVOURITE SINGER-Shreya Ghosgal, Atif Aslam, Taylor Swift, Shakira...

THE SPECIAL DAY U REMEMBER-The day when my bf proposed me, also my 16th bday!!!

ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD-None till now

AIM-To be a successful business woman

HOBBY-Reading, singing, watching movies/mjht, travelling with frnds and bf,chatting with frnds in fb and IF and.....

ANY UNFORGOTABLE DREAM-Meeting with AB and Robert 😍😍

MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN LIFE-Manyyy

MOST EMBARRASING MOMENT IN LIFE-Cant say in public πŸ˜†
FIRST CRUSH-Cant take his name, But for now AB 😍

FIRST LOVE-My bf!!!

DREAM BOY/GIRL-None

DESCRIBE YOUR DAILY ROUTINE IN SHORT-get up, get ready, reach my college, stay there for 6-7 hours, came back home, chatting with frnds on fb, call my bf, watch tv/mjht, log on to IF..thats it..so so simple!! but sometimes it turns interesting

HARDWORK OR LUCK WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE-80% hardwork, 10% luck

IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH-Meet AB, Keep my family happy, gift a car to my mom 😊
WHOM U WANT TO MARRY-AB but cant na, so my bf πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

DO U HAVE A CRUSH ON ANY OF UR TEACHERS-Nopeee

WHAT WOULD U DO AFTER BECOMING INVISIBLE-I'll scare my brother, travel mjht sets and many other places!!!

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT URSELF-A naughty daughter, a caring sis and a loving gf !!!

WHAT QUALITIES U WANT TO BE IN UR LIFE PARTNER-He would be humorous, caring, sensible, cute, down to earth and love me selflessly.

CRAZY FOR-Chocolate, mom, mjht and AB πŸ˜†

IF U COULD LIVE ANYWHERE,WHERE WOULD IT BE-Switzerland, london or canada

SOME WORDS U WOULD LIKE TO SAY ABOUT ME-Nice, frndly, very sweet person πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

AUTOGRAPH-Live long my child πŸ˜†

Ok i dont know u well, but read ur post regularly, want to be ur frnd if u want to, so add me in ur buddy list πŸ˜ƒ

arman_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hazraluvarjun

UR NAME-ruby

NICK NAME-ruby

DATE OF BIRTH-21st jan

SUN SIGN-aquarius

DESCRIBE URSELF-i am very shaitaan mind it πŸ˜† but a little sensible also nd love to love KSG and when anything comes realted to him so no limit of my madness

FAVOURITE FOOD-veg-ladyfingre,black daal nd ice-cream

FAVOURITE COLOUR-black and white

UR FAVOURITE PAAS TIME-to watch KSG vms and video,listen music and reading books

FAVOURITE MOVIE-i like comedy movies and none is that fav i just watch it nd forget it

FAVOURITE SERIAL-DMG-till KSG is their

FAVOURITE ACTOR-KSG

FAVOURITE ACTRESS-none

FAVOURITE DIALOUGE-oyee hoyee☺️

FAVOURITE SMELL-hmmm don't know.actually ever thought so much

FAVOURITE SONG-teri deewani by kaisash kher nd tera milna pal do pal ka by sonu nigam

FAVOURITE SINGER-sonu nigam

THE SPECIAL DAY U REMEMBER- well didn't any as such till now which can be remembered

ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD-none

AIM-to achieve what i dream for

HOBBY-listen music,playing basket ball, reading books,watching KSGπŸ˜ƒ

ANY UNFORGOTABLE DREAM-can't disclose πŸ˜†

MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN LIFE-when i found my all shaitaan groups(radz,dhruvii,tanya,stuti,meera,monika,mits,muski,oishi,rishi,ishi)of frnds nd they are really can be called as FREINDS FOREVER

MOST EMBARRASING MOMENT IN LIFE-well many...once toh once toh i banged to my senior and whole eatble things were on me and everyone was laughing huh
FIRST CRUSH-don't remember

FIRST LOVE-KSG/my sweetttttt ARMAANπŸ˜ƒ

DREAM BOY-KSG

DESCRIBE YOUR DAILY ROUTINE IN SHORT-well i get up in morning by sweet voice of KSG which is set as my alarm then i see him in my cell then switch on tv to see wheathers new promo of dmg has come up or not...then go to college,then come back and after getting fresh,chat with my frnds,and then wait to watch KSG in DMG and ff then dinner then keep discussing about KSG with my frnds till late nights and then sleep-------padai toh beech mai thoda time nikaal leti huπŸ˜‰

HARDWORK OR LUCK WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE- well i belive both u have to to HARD WORK and with that u need LUCK too

IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU

WISH-KSG happiness,his success,and happiness for them who are connected to him
WHOM U WANT TO MARRY-

DO U HAVE A CRUSH ON ANY OF UR TEACHERS-NO i dont

WHAT WOULD U DO AFTER BECOMING INVISIBLE-well if i will tell then what's the fun

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT URSELF- never thought about this

WHAT QUALITIES U WANT TO BE IN UR LIFE PARTNER-he should be kind hearted that's it and should love everyone

CRAZY FOR-KSG

IF U COULD LIVE ANYWHERE,WHERE WOULD IT BE-KSG heartπŸ˜‰

SOME WORDS U WOULD LIKE TO SAY ABOUT ME-u r sweet ,nice,don't know u much but u r of good heart that's what matter more

AUTOGRAPH-keep loving others and love urself too

ruby😊