Pari- Raj I'll be there for you! UPTD 13/10 PG8

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey all this this the first time im writing an FF and i know its not amazing๐Ÿ˜† but yeah the idea is by me and nadzz both lol we decided to get a guy for pari aka neha julka in geet. The guy's name is Raj and the role is played by our sehbu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ok soo basically its juts a made up love story which i just came up with randomly coz i was missing seha๐Ÿ˜ญ Soo this is a future track for Pari in Geet๐Ÿ˜›

Character sketches๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Walo08thDec2009DMGSnapshot29.png

Raj: Like his name he is the guy who can win over a girl's heart easily. He is caring and very possessive at times especially his friends. His one and only friens is pari๐Ÿ˜› his best friend but one thing unique about him is that he hides his feeling because he does not want to upset anyone๐Ÿ˜›

Pari: A girl who thinks life is a dream and believes that you get whatever you want. She has been spoilt by her parents and her best friend Raj who all treat her like a princess. A stubborn girl sho can do anything to get what she wants but always with a good intention. She thinks life is a fairy tale in which she would get her prince which over here is Maan Singh Khurrana

All her dreams were shattered. She had been thrashed with the truth which brought her back to the real world. Maan sigh Khurranna was her everything let's say the motive of her life. She just realized how stupid she had been crazy over a guy who used her to get closer to someone. She felt crap inside even though she was happy maan told her the truth and cleared that he had no intentions to marry her. He belonged to Geet!!

Pari silently enters her room and stares at the mirror she regrets every moment she had spend drooling over this guy. Why does she love him so much? This question disturbed her mind and heart. She had promised maan that she would help him get her love Geet. Was she prepared? Could she do it ? As she stood there the door bell rang. She quickly wiped her tears off and walked towards the door.

The door opened and a known figure struck her. A simple guy dressed in blue jeans with a cool yellow shirt with excitement on his face. It was Raj her best friend; a person who knew her more than herself. She was overwhelmed to see him there. H e just stared at her after all he saw her after ages. She forgot about everything and just hugged him tight. He was shocked as his shirt was wet because of her tears. He was confused, was she not happy to see me? He pushed her out of the hug, her face was down in shame, and he lifted her chin up and said.

R: Pari are u ok? Tum ro kyun rahi ho mujhe yahan dekh kar khush nahi hui? Mujhe laga main tumhe surprise dun ga but u don't seem to be happy kya baat hai mujhe batao *he goes closer to her but she interrupts*

P: arre Raj kya hai ofcourse im happy yeh to khusi ke aansun hai *she fakes a smile* ohh ab chup kato andar aao betho main tumhare liye kuch peen eke liye laati hun after all you my guest *she turns around he holds her by her wrist and holds her by her shoulders*

R : Pari main tumhe bachpan se jaanta hun jhoot nahi bol sakti tum aur mere se to bilkul bhi nahi? Just tell me wats wrong I promise main sab theek kar doon ga *she was getting lost in his eyes , his eyes always satisfied her*

P: oho raj maine kaha na kuch nahi hua just was missing everyone at home aur tum aye to I got emotional

R: To kis ne kaha tha delhi chor kar aao? Wahan par everyones missing u so much tabhi they send me here to get u back actually mujhe yahan kissi ne job pffer ki hai thts y im here ? waise tum yahan mujhe baghair batai aai im not talking to u kyun aai thi yahan mat batana mujhe*he gives her an angry look*

She cant tell him about maan I mean he knew that she liked him but didn't know that she came here to marry him. If she had told him before leaving delhi he would have come with her or never had let her go. He hated maan she never knew y she thought to herself sun leni chahiye thi us ki agar sunti too aaj yeh haal..  *he gets her back to life*

R : oh hello kidhr gai acha ab aur sad mat ho I wont ask u why u came to Mumbai acha ab apne mehman ko kuch to khilao *he teases her*

P: she smiles acha betho ill just get u something aur tum idhar hi raho ge mere saath u better *gives him an angry look*

R: ofcourse yehin rahoon ga tere saath

P: acha heres ur room aur tum fresh ho main kitchen main jaati hun

R: Pari aur kitchen *he mocked her*

She hits his shoulder and just leaves. He keeps staring at her and admires her as shes trying to make a sandwich. When he eats Pari just stares at her and thanks God that hes around. He always has been Mumbai main neighbors aur whenever he is around she feels safe and protected. Now she was ready to help unite maneet but should she tell Raj about this or not?

P.S : Plzz leave ur comments๐Ÿ˜› and yeah nadzz u came up with this idea as well so behoodi u better help me with future track๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

INDEX:-

Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
OMG Marzzz this is awesum, as i told u before ๐Ÿค—

Im loving Raj and Pari ๐Ÿ˜

Ur writing is soo gud behoodi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Totally loved how u displayed her feelings and raj being her buddy hates maan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† jealousy meri jaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† now lets see wat he says to maneet reunion he wud eb the happiest๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Pari dafford cant tell him๐Ÿ˜• and looking in his eyes she feels gud ๐Ÿ˜ who wudnt๐Ÿ˜‰

OMg i luv it ab behoodi update kar๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lovely FF ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by nadz_J - 13 years ago
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow marz u writing FF!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy soo proud of you,, will comment more after reading it!!! u know i told ya naa abt my long thoughful thoughts on your FF ๐Ÿ˜‰
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: gimzy

Wow marz u writing FF!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy soo proud of you,, will comment more after reading it!!! u know i told ya naa abt my long thoughful thoughts on your FF ๐Ÿ˜‰

k fine ill wait for ur comment i dont knw just thought of starting a new one and yeah in this the role of maan is played by KW so u get Kashti๐Ÿ˜‰ if can will try and put some scenes๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh marz, i really like this story!!! i always like stories where,, life make you realise second chances do exist, and if you did a wrong decision once doesn't mean your life is over, happiness just around the corner all you have to do is look up and embrace it!!!

raj character mashaalah!! love him!! such sweet, caring, best friend, ouf no more words coming to mind to describe him!!!

loovely work, now jakdi se update karo!!!!
dilpaki thumbnail
itssssssssssss awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thnk yu so muchhhhh
i was missing yuna so much recently...they rock togather
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Maryam...u writing a FF...great...yay....and dat to on SeHa....double yay๐Ÿ˜ƒ
will read and comment
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey maryammmmmmm...*hugs*...hmmm..idea fabulous hai.....FF is gud enuf......everything related yuna is simply superb....u have penned down very well ....i think pari shud tell Raj abt MSK...because jooth ki buniyaad pe koi rishta nahi tik sakta...!!! she havae to tell raj sooner or later...so why not soon..she will get sympathy of raj ...d warmth of his feeling n slowly she will understand his love....

may be dis cud help u a bit....tc...

YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: gimzy

ohh marz, i really like this story!!! i always like stories where,, life make you realise second chances do exist, and if you did a wrong decision once doesn't mean your life is over, happiness just around the corner all you have to do is look up and embrace it!!!

raj character mashaalah!! love him!! such sweet, caring, best friend, ouf no more words coming to mind to describe him!!!

loovely work, now jakdi se update karo!!!!

awww mee too second chances are imp bt for pari its diff ull see as the story proceeeds๐Ÿ˜‰ i know raj is soo adorable wish i knew someone like him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ will update soon๐Ÿ˜›
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilpaki

itssssssssssss awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thnk yu so muchhhhh
i was missing yuna so much recently...they rock togather

awwwww ur welcome glad u liked it mee too miss them soo much๐Ÿ˜ญ