Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont know if these two are really together, but if they are, then i seriously doubt that he's 'using' her. Not because i think he's a super great guy or anything, i have no clue how Mallya is in her personal life, and for that matter neither do ANY of us on these forums, but i think he's rich enough, and in a good place in his life that he wouldnt pull some cheap stunt to get into the public eye. Obviously fame will come from dating a huge bollywood star, and why should he not enjoy it while he can? Who doesnt like some extra fans and attention.  Secondly, i dont mind that he's younger, but 21's a bit young regardless of if Deeps is older or younger than him. Edited by masakaliii - 13 years ago
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They are together. :) And if they are happy, age shouldn't be a barrier!
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Siddharth Mallya is a seriously cocky dude with a major attitude problem. Deepika seriously picks the wrong guys - someone needs to tell her that there is no harm in being single, forget chasing guys and concentrate on your career
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's funny how the rule changes when it comes down to deepika. Everyone was praising Farhan's wife who is way older than him. But Deepika whose only ONE year older than Sid is becoming a huge deal. Sid is 23 and deepika is 24
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

Siddharth Mallya is a seriously cocky dude with a major attitude problem. Deepika seriously picks the wrong guys - someone needs to tell her that there is no harm in being single, forget chasing guys and concentrate on your career

I agree on picking the wrong guy in the past. But I don't know Sid's personality though, I just found out about him after he started hanging with deepika and there was a whole media news about how kat-deepz are back on fighting for a guy again since they both seemed like great friends with sid