joie de vivre thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just a bit of trivia. πŸ˜ƒ

Deepika's latest beau is, in fact, a year younger than her. (Wiki) He's DoB is 7 May, 1987, she's 5 Jan, 1986.

Also, Vijay Mallya's wealth is reported to be $ 1 billion.

Not a bad catch, eh? Anyhoo, should be a kick in the teeth of two-timing Ranbir, no?

Good for her. Revenge certainly is a dish best served cold. πŸ˜› Take that, Ranbir and his Mummy.
Edited by joie de vivre - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ€£ this was a funny post.
I didnt realize Sid Mallya was that young. Hmm lets see how long this relationship lasts.
joie de vivre thumbnail
Yeah, I don't see it lasting either. But what the heck, celebrity-hood is all about living the moment and milking it for all it's worth. He's only 23, and I don't really see this working out.
Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Duhhhhh..did ya'll just get to knw abt this age-difference thing?? N we all knw its not going to last. SO? Who cares? They look gorgeous with each other, now & today. kal ka kisne dekha hain?    [:D/]
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I kind of guessed he's younger than her and there is no way they will end up together.
sabrinaa. thumbnail
I don't see the point of this post.

Okay.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†   well, a girl's gotta do something to make her ex jealous... that's quite typical among girls... πŸ˜‰
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
To believe Wikipedia, Sid is 21 and Deepika is 24.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so what? isnt abhi younger then ash? isnt aston kutcher younger then is wife?

its not like i want these two to marry each other but still we have some relationships where the guy is younger and their marriage/relationship is going strong!!
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also dont have any problem when a guy is younger then the girl. But at least the boy should crossed his matureniss age. I dont think a guy of 21 can be serious or mature enough.