Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I do agree with you Brattz...

But you know what was really really hurtful? Telling a person that she is not needed , that she has no emotional identity , that she is nobody.

There is no worse feeling in this world than being EMOTIONALLY UNEMPLOYED.

P.S- Good to see you , Rappzie. I have been missing you.

funkybratz thumbnail
agree with you pocco...

armaan should have thought for once before saying all this..it can almost kill a person emotionally and it makes a person think that they are just nothing but a burden on earth.

it just make them feels that nobody wants them at all.
Edited by funkybratz - 13 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
luv ur analysis poco.....it ws touching i luvd dat......😳
BARUNROCKS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice post.

I like how Armaan is amused by her and we get to see a glimpse of old Armaan when he is Shilpafied 😳
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post Nitzy....🤗 🤗

SR scenes just move my heart from within..I m falling short of words to Say about Sid....And Riddhima herself said it All...Har Ladki ko Tum jaisa Pati milna Chaahiye....❤️  I just respect n adore their Love for each other n more i love the Deep understanding between them.....Hope Sid Returns soon....
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poco,😊

Siddhima Scene was very Touching Yesterday.
It was a brilliantly Ensembled Scene.
The Emotions of Siddhima......Oh My God.........This is Not a fictional Couple for me.I see this as a real couple.
Well,Any husband wants to catch Attention of his wife towards him & There's nothing Wrong in it.
There's is Nothing Wrong in Possesiveness.

They Both know to Pierce through each other at any time.
One thing is for Sure......That's Riddhima is Gonna feel Lonely Coz Siddhima in their whole Journey have not Imagined Life without Each other.They know Each other's Importance in their life.They Both are Life Support Systems of each other.

The Way Sid pierced through Riddhima & brought tears in her eyes intentionally,that tears were meant to come......Sid Did'nt wanted to Hurt Riddhima But He wanted to take a drop of her tear coz he wanted to live with that drop of tear for the Time-Being & Preserve the memories of his beautiful wife.

"Aansuo main matt dhundo humein,
Dill main Hum bas jayenge,
Tamanna ho agar Milne ki ,
Toh band aankhon main bhi nazar aayenge"

Riddhima.......Well my Babs was true......she knows she's lucky to have a hubby like Sid & Every Girl is Gonna get proud if their Hubbies too are like Sid.
Well all Boys will want to be a husband like Sid for their Wife.

The Hug was Heavenly.So Serene,So Pure,So True.
It was a moment of Lifetime.

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pocco u stole my heart by ur post. u r an angel.😳

lots of hugs & kisses for u. 🤗👏

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post Nitz!🤗
Once  again I'm speechless after your post.
You write beautifully!
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Poca aww i am so sorry wasn't here yesterday couldn't comment on any topic anyways like always awesome topic..

SR yaar it was a beautiful moment between husband wife and see wht were we saying we want thm to talk to each other and see they did Sid told her how he feels and it will be good if she give him a bit extra attention and here mahan sachinri devi Riddhima Modi who blames others said sorry to Sid waow that is one big thing she never sayd sorry that easily even if she is at fault bt she knw she has hurt her husband she knw she had to make him happy and aww Sid is so cute he catches her tear in his rumal dat touched Riddhima and thn there hug very cute.

ArSh hm i have no idea wht should i say here u knw i am a bit confused bcz see whneva ArSh have eye lock why is it that only Shilpa remembers and Armaan frgts why is that he gets lost in her eyes bt not realizing that she is breaking the wall which he has put around him and his heart for the change we did saw another Armaan who was lost in her eyes thn whn she gave him his jacket him he was surprised and Shilpa she was totally lost in him she was smiling while watching him bt thn Armaan in the locker room thinking about her thinking that he was a bit rude to her well if you were why do you care mister ofcourse she means something to you that is why thn comes Hitler uff sab gadbad kar diya and asks him wht is going on he start praising Shilpa which made her lost her mind well i don't get it why wht is her problem with Shilpa and here Armaan angrily said Shila is nothing and blah blah i really wanted thm to see Shilpa listening to everything but oh well its oryt  i really cried yesterday whn they showed Shilpa crying anyways today Armaan can say she is nothing and so on mister very soon you will say Shilpa is everything to me

Pre-cap looks scary i don't want Armaan to get beaten up again and apart from that i don't care i juz want him to fight back and yh ofcourse Sid and Shilpa has to come there the story will be incomplete without them na