18/8- SR & ArShi: Kyun dil ko dukhaana bewajah

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Siddhima: πŸ˜‰

Today , after a long -long-long time, i felt moved by two moments in a TV show. One, where Shilpa cried all alone in that room and the other when Sid took Riddz' tears in his handkerchief , telling her that he will perhaps now miss her a wee bit less ... and Riddz , moved to the hinges of her soul said what we have never heard her say....." Har ladki ko tum jaisa pati milna chaahiye " (Every girl should get a husband like you.).... The emotions were so high , so brilliantly portrayed that they could move mountains....

Siddhanth-Riddhima are each-other's  soul funnels - each-others' venting machines , each-others' punching bags , each-others' pink satin pillows.... and that is why this forever controversial marriage is a marriage of true minds that admits no impediments ...or rather fights them as Shakespeare has said in one of his most famous poems ever.

Today, after Riddhima was patting her back after having achieved her Sherlock Holmes spy-giri on ArShi who emerged from the RR with blissful expressions one-after-the-other ....Riddz was full-on in her chudail mood as she has already worn the overalls of a symbolic mom-in-law  who is sure that puttar Armaan needs a desi sundar susheel girl while Shilpa is Coco Chanel in a Patialaa salwaar.... so off went madam to her venting machine - patidev Sidhanth Modi....after all , who else can put up with her mood swings , her badtameeziyaan , her naaz-nakhre and yet tell her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world. .....

Sid  is getting ready to follow mahaan sasurji ke orders and take a flight to Delhi when steaming engine Riddhima Modi arrives and punishes a bench by sitting on it. Sid looks at her and even before he can properly ask her what is wrong, BOOM! And POP comes the ArShi rocket.... Sid , you never listen to me! Armaan this , Shilpa that! They are not doing duties together , they are playing Mills & Boons. Sid listens to her chattar-pattar and a small ironic smile of disappointment comes over his face and he asks her.... Riddhima , am not around for two days , and yet you want to think of the ArShi flash forward and what Yash Chopra duets Armaan will sing with Shilpa?....

THERE.... There and then, Riddhima's expression changes.... Sid's soft arrows cut through her and putting ArShi in the 'To-bother-about-later' dabba , she kicks out her chudailgiri and turning into a Balaji heroine madly in love with her patidev , she goes running to him.....and as she goes running to him... you see that very familiar fear of losing Sid's love and regard rise in her eyes... we have seen it before... so many times...the very thought that Sid could even get cross with her sends her BP to an all time low....

What followed was a profound moment between a husband and his loving wife. Sid, all tender and honest told her that he understands her fears completely and Armaan means the world to him as well... but....he is a man , he is human , he is a husband madly in love with his wife .... it is natural for him to want that extra attention... to have her undivided attention .....itna to chaltaa hai na , yaar? and as Sid says all this in his honest innocence ...wanting to be her top priority...you see Riddz' face.... fallen under the weight of her own feelings for her husband , his goodness that is no less than greatness for a mortal human-being and how special he makes her feel....and all these heavyduty feelings for Sid show up in tears that run down her cheeks and she makes no attempt to stop them....

And what does Sid do? He smiles and takes out his handkerchief ... and actually collects her tears in them.....and as you smile and feel sunshine at this gesture of Sid , Riddz looks at him with an emotion ridden face and tells him that every girl should get a husband like him....yes... a husband , a man who not only accepts you with all the thorns but makes the effort to walk through the thorns and embrace them with the petals....

So, as Riddz instinctively seeks comfort in Sid's arms , you just smile at the thought that how it feels to go to sleep hearing your own heartbeat in your man's heart.....BLISS.

ArShi 😳

Well, well, I'll like to ask Dr.Armaan Malik a very very familiar question....

" Hey Good-Lookin' , what is cookin'? "

Armaan was the BIGGEST EMOTIONAL IRONY of today's episode. He totally contradicted himself  in connection to Shilpa while speaking to Riddhima aunty.

- Shilpa mere liye itni important nahiin hai , ki main uske baare mein sochoon.

- Tumhe lagta hai ki mere aur Shilpa ke beech mein kucch...hum dono ek-doosre se...

- Shilpa mere liye koi nahiin hain. She is a NOBODY.

Phew! Accha? Sanjeevani ke MAALIK...In that case , what have you got to say about this...

- Instead of sending some wardboy , logically to look for Shilpa, you yourself reach the terrace?

- Shilpa falls into your arms and instead of making her stand up and jhaadoing her , you keep looking at her non-stop and she has to remind you- "Aapne mujhe pakad rakhaa hai."  Even after putting her down , you keep looking at her or rather steal glances at her... and as she hands that jacket back to you , you just stand there , Shilpafied.

- Oh, and yeah... how can i forget this? You are actually thinking about Shilpa. You are sitting in that room and analyzing Shilpa , intrigued by her secret charm and trying to figure her out.... thodi aisi hai... thodi waisi hai... par acchhi hai..... why ? What is the need? Shilpa Malhotra hai kaun?

Sigh! We know what is cooking , dear good looking..... Shilpa sat all alone on the terrace , still confused about Armaan and rather sick and tired of her own day dreaming and flashbacks of him. I don't know how he feels , who he is , i don't even know what is going on inside me because of that freakin' Dhyaanlewa. And all her HEIGHTENED thoughts are disrupted by Mr. Armaan Malik who comes looking for her.... Senior doctor ek intern ko dhoondhne nikle hain... kya baat hai....Neeche utaro! Kaam kaun karega. Shilpa, feeling like a posh idiot comes down while sadoo holds the ladder..... but in a typical hero-heroine moment , she falls into Armaan's arms....and there it gets away from the typical.... Armaan finds himself getting lost in Shilpa in his arms ... he keeps looking at her and for a change, Shilpa reminds him that he is not supposed to carry her home!.... Armaan puts her down and starts off with his seniority lecture ... and here also , not only Shilpa looks dazed by him... even Armaan finds himself getting carried away by her presence... and Armaan does look unsettled by her presence a little bit.... and unconsciously amazed at this " something " , he just stands there holding the jacket.... not knowing for himself that what exactly he felt because of this girl for a few moments.

Later , portrayed smartly by creatives , Armaan is sitting all alone thinking about Shilpa - her antics , her innocence , her laughter and his moments with her... and with an amused smile , he is trying to comprehend this girl who has made him smile again , made him normal. That he is thinking about her is in itself a pleasant shock.

There is not much to say about what Armaan told Riddhima about Shilpa and his relationship with her. Because whatever he said was a conscious lie hiding a subconscious truth. But I am amazed that Armaan cut down every accusation against Shilpa from Riddhima .... and he was so Shilpafied that he realized too late that Riddz did not like his dhanno.... strange na? The heart always knows you better than you think you know yourself.

So, as Armaan , unaware of the changes that Armaan inside him is undergoing , brands Shilpa as a Nobody , your eyes go to that little girl who hears these harsh words..... Shilpa - the sad little girl with big brilliant eyes.....Armaan's cross words shredding her heart, she cries all alone where nobody can see her .....but she is quite a braveheart, isn't she? She unbreaks herself and bows to Armaan's branding of her as a 'Nobody' without complaints.... It is almost as if she is saying.... i have been a NOBODY to everyone all my life.... Big deal, if you think the same. I can handle this.

As for the precap, as i have said before, Riddhima or even Sid can do nothing to help Armaan. Talk to him , scold him , emotionally strain him .... it is a futile exercise because the only person who can help Armaan is Armaan himself. And it seems , Sid and Shilpa will come into picture with this fight.... they have to, right?

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone.
πŸ€—
Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Dear............

And for Arshi...

What Mr.MAlik said  - "Shilpa Mere liya kuch nahi hai......."

Well Soon he'll be saying "Well Shilpa mere lye saab kuch hai"😳😳😳😳

And  for shilpa is noboady ..............Mr.Malik............Sheis everybody for u.......Just go and check deep in yr heart ..where she Stays now..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Just give him time..i say.......Mr.malik thik ho jayenge..i m sure..Shilpa hai na..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Again thanks for awesome post.😳😳
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post
loved it

its really sad to see shilpa crying but ya she is a strong girl
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetusweet

Awesome Post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Dear............

And for Arshi...

What Mr.MAlik said  - "Shilpa Mere liya kuch nahi hai......."

Well Soon he'll be saying "Well Shilpa mere lye saab kuch hai"😳

And  for shilpa is noboady ..............Mr.Malik............Sheis everybody for u.......Just go and check deep in yr heart ..where she Stays now..........😳

Just give him time..i say.......Mr.malik thik ho jayenge..i m sure..Shilpa hai na..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Again thanks for awesome post.😳😳

Thank you, sweetz. Shilpa is making inroads into Armaan's heart and him thinking of Shilpa said it all.... he was thinking of nothing and nobody except Shilpa.
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely take.

The SR scene was indeed emotional and touching. It was needed.
RM needed to know that her husband needs some attention too..  Whats amazing, is RM 's mind drifts to others only when she is comfortable with the thought that alls fine with her hubby..But the minute she sensed that Sid was hurt by her deed... she just dropped the thoughts of ArShi and went on to clarify.

This again shows the eep understanding SR have.
I guess CVS heard all of us from yesterday and decied to finally telecast this scene.

Shilpa-Heart went out to her...

Pre-cap..Not sure if it was needed...Got to wait n see.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthis

awesome post
loved it

its really sad to see shilpa crying but ya she is a strong girl

Thank you, Deeps. 😳......Shilpa is strong indeed but for how long?
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pocu !! πŸ€—

Can I say that I lub every bit of your post ? πŸ€—

Sid makes me cry and smile all at once. He's a rare, rare gem who makes your heart burst with love, pain, happiness, and sadness all at the same time. He makes me believe in all that is good, and kind, and human. And his love for Riddhima is beyond words. He loves her with a love that's more than love, as cheesy as it may sound. And just as I always fall short of words to describe Sid, Riddhima can never put her feelings for him into words. All her love for him just spilled from her eyes down her cheeks in the form of tears, the same tears that Sid so treasures, because they're a part of her, the woman he loves more than life itself.

And as for ArSh, Armaan himself does not realize that Shilpa' firmly wedged herself in his mind, and maybe, just maybe. secured a teeny-tiny toehold in his heart. She turns his life upside down, but dayummmm, he loves that, whether or not he admits it. He broke her heart today, and he's going to be the one to mend it, just like she's healing him, slowly, steadily, without even him realizing.

Love, love love your thoughts Pocsy !! πŸ€—

deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@poco-ya she will def go through lot of pain because of armaan...................and the innocent,bubbly,chirpy shilpa will be lost somewhere

i dont want shilpu to go through all this...................
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudice

Lovely take.

The SR scene was indeed emotional and touching. It was needed.
RM needed to know that her husband needs some attention too..  Whats amazing, is RM 's mind drifts to others only when she is comfortable with the thought that alls fine with her hubby..But the minute she sensed that Sid was hurt by her deed... she just dropped the thoughts of ArShi and went on to clarify.

SR scene was stirring for sure. Their beauty , their understanding makes you want to believe in good marriages as they have managed one. ....ArShi are their concern , not their whole soul. 😳

This again shows the eep understanding SR have.
I guess CVS heard all of us from yesterday and decied to finally telecast this scene. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shilpa-Heart went out to her...

Shilpa needs a hug and a kiss.

Pre-cap..Not sure if it was needed...Got to wait n see.

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I can say only one thing and that is awesome!πŸ‘
Its beautifully written Poco Di..😊

I felt bad for Sid today because of Riddhima but thankfully she altered her mistake.
Their hug was mesmerising.😍

As for ArShi,i hope Armaan soon realizes that more than wanting,he needs Shilpa.