Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
heyyy kanky

different n interesting concept

do continue soon
Senny thumbnail
Hey that was soooooo well written, i loved all the characters. Great job Kanky!
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll be back with my two cents... ๐Ÿค—
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First time I am reading something written by you! I must say that it was a very creative genre. Well written.
You shaped the characters well too.๐Ÿ˜‰ I can really relate to Adara's situation. Please contd.
Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

kanky seems defferen story n awesome concept

can't wait 2 read more
ArtiMayur.Meeno thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Another Amazing introduction..
you're on a roll girl๐Ÿ˜‰
This was different, and GOOD!
It's a pleasant change, and reading a life about two girls is always an adventure๐Ÿ˜†
but you didn't introduce Aman?
Anways, Update soon, this and Behind my Eyes...

Thanks alot for the PM, I never want to miss anything written by you...

Love,
Meeno<3
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice concept plz cont soon and thx alot for the pm
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice concept dear, I must say thoda hatke from the regular ones...I really liked the first part n the CS....too gud dear....please continue soon n thanx a lot for the pm

love
Aditi
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arushi.

*Reserved* ๐Ÿค—

It seems to be a really nice concept. A major break from all the romantic stuffs to me as a reader also.

Im coming in with my two cents on the character one by one :)

Adara:

Sometimes, life makes us mature in a matter of mintues and that is what has happened with her too. She suddenly grew up, no more will she fuss about the differences in baby pink or hot pink, its life for her now, starting now. A life that usually starts, say about after college.
I agree with you on this, A! At times, situations and people entail the power to change you within a matter of minutes. More than for anybody else, it's ironic for the person himself to see changes in them which they had never possibly thought of.

The seperation of parents is one thing that no child ever gets over. I have seen friends go through it, and their pain numbs me.. so I cant even think of possibly articulating how they feel, or how high the disbelieif and sense of betrayal is. Its natural for the child to side with the parent who had no reason in the divorce, and I understand the fathers plight too. Nothing ever means more to a father than his daughter-his own blood, soul, flesh and love. Fathers can do anything or say anything, but anything that hurts their daughters faces a wrath. And that is why it was so necessary for him to seek her forgiveness, to warn her of the ordeals ahead, to tell her that no matter what he will respect her decision, and to lead her life happily without any grudges, so that she learns to trust later in life, and not be wary of relationships, or well, committment.
I have never seen this happening, though I have always felt that it must be a heart breaking situation for the child. Also, after this . . it becomes really very hard for the child to learn to trust people.

Nice character :)
Thanks, as I said. You understand this character more than I do. lol

Sophia:

Hmm, she is the usual, star of the school, the eye candy with guys swooning, girls dying of jealousy, and madam doesnt have a care in the world ! Ufff ! She doesnt understand the higher truths of life, and its not because she cant, but only because she probably doesnt want to. Her interest doesnt life in these things, she would rather read a fashion magzine than read couplets of Rumi, she would rather go to a concert than listen to people blabbering about the well, 'truths of life'. Yeah right, as if she needs that, she believes what she is doing is right and that it will take her somewhere. Hmmm, every attitude leads us somewhere, now its upto us to make that into a downfall or the opposite. She shirks away from responsblity, only because that requires effort, effort which she is not ready to put in, just yet, because that requires time... and well for her time has better utilisation purposes ! Aaah, hmm.. lol
I personally despise people like such however, I really wanted to pen down a character like this and shape her up my way which obviously would be different from the reality, a bit I assume.

But there is a sensitive side to her. We all share a little thing called heart, and no matter how dffferent we might be, or how much we would like to portay that.. the heart calls us back to the ground all the time. Her missing of her deceased Grandfather, and her trying to show interest into what he was saying only 'cause she really loved him speaks volumes !
Yup, it does. It's hard to analyze what such people are actually up to and what feeling does their heart actually hold.  

I'd be waiting for you to dwell more on her character, and bring out the softness in her, which is very much present, behind that air head ;)
As I said, she's gonna be different and the outcome of her carefree attitude would be different from the reality.

All in all, a really wonderful start. Will be waiting to read more :)
Thank you so very much, Arushi!! I am mighty glad you liked it. ๐Ÿค—

Much Love,
Arushixxxx

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maddi1994

Res..

Edit-
This is the first time I'm reading a story written by you,and I have to say The way you have described each character is simply amazing..It's very beautifully written,even I write stories but I'm no where close to this..Seriously Loved It๐Ÿ‘

Thank you, Maddi. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well, you can't be sure unless you let people comment on your writing skill. If you like writing, you must keep writing and posting it here. It will help you improve too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Kanky