Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
As for Shravani , she is not a bad person ...I can see that . I cannot however  understand how can she still want Manav  ..
She says that she loves him and at the same time now she is  100 % aware that he is hopelessly in love with Archana . If she loved him ,then she should want to see him happy .
Tanyaz thumbnail
The way I see love ...the most important thing about being in love is  that you want to see the other person happy ...

That is what Archana is  doing ( without asking for anything in return ) ....but  that is not what Shravani si doing ..
She wants herself happy and  is not thinking about Manav .

By the way , from my standard of love ...even manav is not all there ...because even though he wants Archu happy ...he is placing  other things ( responsibility ) above her happiness.

Actually  out of the three the person who is doing most of all for Love is Archana ....

It sometimes makes me frustrated with her  but also makes me like  her so much   ( I am a sucker for romance ) ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya di,Totally agreed with your above 2 posts. They are so much in love and want the best and happiness for each other.But why dont they get married,When they are so intense with each other.yes you are right,that is where they are so foolish in not realizing this and getting married.

And yes archu is the best among three.she always does anything for her love(manav), even though some of her doings for him  hurts her a lot.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail

Tanya,what are these emotionals fools gud at?One thing....underestimating their own emotions n pretending to be all practical😆

gaurimisha thumbnail
Agree Tanya...abt Archus' love.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: umayal

But then di,I Didn't find much wrong in archu's actions. yes the place she chooses to giver her resignation letter was wrong but the reason she gave was purely right from her point of view. I didn't think she blackmailed dhramesh.she didn't know what dharmesh would do. from her prespective,she thought,I was the reason for the fight,because of which manav is suffering ,so i have to quit and she thought,if she leave,dharmesh may reconsider his decision of taking manav again(as there was no problem before). yes she purely does this for manav(Agree here) but her resons were right. and I hope she does it well today,Bashing manju toi the core and cut all her ties with manju.I ope she does that and get your praise today.

@guari Di:All your posts were so good,Enjoyed it and 200% agree with all of it.You rocked.

Umi She shud have given resignation in office place .

Because she purposefully decided to give resignation at home in such an atmosphere , her intentions r now under doubt . If she had pure intention ...........that is , taking moral responsibility of the fight ...........give it in office . But bringing it at home .............it makes one wonder if it is an attempt at giving Manav his job back .

Also it has to be noted that she has done it only after Manav was sacked and she heard the firmness in dharmeshs tone .It appeared to me a feminine vile to shake the firmness of a principled man .
Tanyaz thumbnail

Tanya di,Totally agreed. They are so much in love and want the best and happiness for each other.But why dont they get married,When they are so intense with each other.yes you are right,that is where they are so foolish in not realizing this and getting married.

They are not getting married because still manav places responsibility and his promise over Archana's love .
He still wants to marry Shravani so that the baby will stay with savita .
What he is not realizing is that he will destroy his own and Archana's life but also Shravani's life by doing so ...
As days are goign by ...I can see him geting more and more irritated by Shravani and becoming a ver yfrustrated unhappy person .
he is just way too stubborn and is not taking one stnd ...swinging between responsibility and his love for Archu now ...
gaurimisha thumbnail

fine di. How do you do. Just now I typed about your post. all were so good,analysed and exactly the way I would prefer,Too good Di.😊

thnx Umi.Love ur posts too.we do think alike mostly😃.

Doodh ki shakti....drank so much milk tht I've actually started analysing PR😉😆
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

[

Because she purposefully decided to give resignation at home in such an atmosphere , her intentions r now under doubt . If she had pure intention ...........that is , taking moral responsibility of the fight ...........give it in office . But bringing it at home .............it makes one wonder if it is an attempt at giving Manav his job back .

Of course that is the intention ...
She is like Damodar now . One track mind ...one goal .
He goal is to see to the  betterment of Manav , to see that he is  happy ....
She will take this battle anywhere where it is needed to go ...

For this you  can bash her ...It is not right in professinal terms ...but as Archana said ' she is what she is ' . Now decision is Dharmesh 's ...Behind all her reasonings can he see a genuine reason and give this man a second chance after his mistake ????
He is an exceptionaly good human being and a very good mechanic.
Most of the work places would sack him ....but some people who may know a guy so much in personal terms might give him another chance ...

Manav is an asset to his company .....even Dharmesh knows that ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First and foremost , they are NOT emotional fools . They have a tacit understanding between them about their goal . The goal is let Savita have the baby so her grief over the loss of her son becomes less . To achieve this this couple has decided to pay any price as both of them hold themselves responsible for SAchins death .
Manav holds himself responsible as it was his association with Archna and her family that led to Sachins death ...........to atone for it he gave up Archna herself .
Archna holds herself responsible as it was her Vahini , HER maayka who in a way was responsible for the jailing and the subsequent effects and Sachins death .
They understand each other PERFECTLY . They then mentally decided in tacit compliance that We will appease the grieving mother and appease our conscience by letting her have the kid .
For that the kid was necessary to remain in the HOUSE . For that purpose the placating of Shravni started .Manav had started it much before , Archna joined him the moment she re entered his life .
Archna told Shravni bluntly , ON PAPER we will be DIVORCED . ONLY ON PAPER . Emotionally we will ALWAYS be connected .
Thats exacttly what she is doing today . After ensuring Shravni has gone nowhere , and Savita is happy with the baby , she is hovering around Manav for emotional Consummation  and Manav is supplying it .
In the process they care a damn if Shravni remains emotinally starved , and now r blatantly flirting under her nose with the we r divorced excuse . If they really had wanted to right by her they wud never have done this.
Their goal has been achieved .The baby is in the house and they r happy this way as a COUPLE , with occasional emotional AHEMS thrown in .{ The word I want to use begins with an O but I wont use it mods wont allow]
If in the process a girl goes insane they dont care .
These r two individuals who r very focussed on their goals .....each other , and have decided to give each other all that the other one desires ............at the cost of others , of course .If Shravni goes insane , no probs , if Dharmesh has to break his principles no prob . If A worker gets his head bashed no prob . What the other spouse desires THAT he shall have or SHe shall have is the tacit understanding .