Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
You give those cute little munchkins of yours   a big fat kiss from their Tanya Khalla ....
See ,now I am   already feeling good ....
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sure I will Tanya . Wish u had been nearby .

Tanya its not masoor daal .Its whole masoor .......brown . U cut onions , fry them , add tomatoes , ginger garlic paste [ freshly made ] add sukha masala..........haldi , red chilli garam masala , coriander poweder . nice smell comes then add the boiled masoor , add cut potato cubes , make it to ur consistency the curry , and after boiling , bring it to simmer on low gas for seven mins . when potatoes r evenly cooked shut gas and squeeze lemon on it .Serve it hot with rotis .
Tanyaz thumbnail
I will make this  today only . My dad is not fasting and me and the boys can have this after iftaar ....
thanks yaar ..This sounds great ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
When u put oil for frying onion , before putting onions in put jeera [ cumin] and hing [ asafoetida .just a pinch ] .Then add onions and saute till pink . Then tomatoes and saute them . Then add the masala .ginger garlic paste and sukha masala and fry it for a minute [ or smell goes] . Then add the lentils and the potato cubes and water to make it as thick a curry as u desire . And salt .The trick is simmering it for some minutes after boiling point on low flame.
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

I used 2 wait 4 ur comments eagerly kool coz of the humour but dont mind i feel that u r being xtremly biaised these days esp regardg Shrav humour less but more spiteful against Archu. No offence meant coz i agree wiz one of our friends who said u were 4 Prakash gettg beaten so why the anoyance now u guys seem 2 4get that the guy provoked him even when manav wanted peacen even sent goons 2 teach him a lesson

Hi omshreejaanu -Nobody on this forum is spiteful,everybody has a heart of gold here thatz why we still debate never argue,KoolDi the 24 carat -she is the fairest one of all,so she sees the story from all angles,puttin herself in everybody's shoes.
most of the younger crowd is jus the romantics who wanna wipe out anybody stoppin us from seein more romance scenes between our fav couple,we want paisa vasool😆
Glad u choose to be wat u wanna be,and hope u feel the same for us too😳🤗friends? buddy list😛
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Hey Omshree , just nowI saw  Saffy answering  this post of yours.
You have to see from this point that this is a forum . we all have to have different point of views . It is absolutely no fun when everyone is saying the same thing .
The way I look at it ...manav , Shravani , archana ...all three of them are wrong ..
Some of us are more romantic ( like me ) will want to see Archna's point of view  and would understand why she finds it difficult and keeps giving in to her heart . Some of us are practical and they say ' promise is a promise ' . tha tis what kool is doing here ....
Without Kool's commentry this place will boring as hell and I really admire her for the way she is taking up for Shravani's cause ...
There has to be  someone who should speak for Shraavni as well...
Kool is a very sweet person  and most of th time whatever she says is right ....It's emotional fools like me who are mostly in the wrong actually ....
Anyway , you have fun here at the forum and make sure that you give your comments on her thread ...she will tackle your queries in a very fair manner ...😉

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Awwww Im touched now by saffy and Tanyas posts . U guys r gems ......not for praising me but UNDERSTANDING me .U know I care hell abt this silly show but I made some gREAT friends here . Its for them I come .  Muvaaa to u all .Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We also wanna be defense lawyers KoolDi😆but me 8th fail in law already,don mind,archu effect😆 Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Omshreejanu...PR land is one section of IF where everyone is so open hearted and mature...There are many diferent opinions but at the end of the day we respect them all and have fun while doing that...

Here we all agree to disagree and still be friends...So with that pls accept our friendship and lets have fun..Just write what you think and is on your mind abt the show...More the merrier...

Kools & Hopester are our designated writers of PR and we simply love them...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Omshree , darling I want yo u  to come here as well, soon .
Trust me please , in no time you are going to just love Kool di and her commentry when yo u  too start understanding her well..And she too will take care of you , always answering to your questions ..Then we will all have a great time ....
Ok baby ....