suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
being blackmailed by umang, and all this while she has been telling him everything and thats how he knows whats been going on in her life, well she deserves everything what she gets especially as she has done a lot to gopi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want umang to torture kinjal but in that process i dont want Gopi being abused by kinjal, if u know what i mean
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so its umang that is blackmailing kinjal.......wonderful.....lol................i think it would have been better if he had married her and abused her all her life......ruined it like she ruined gopi's life
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: taral83

so its umang that is blackmailing kinjal.......wonderful.....lol................i think it would have been better if he had married her and abused her all her life......ruined it like she ruined gopi's life

perfect,,,she deserves this only...her life is to be ruined like she did with Gopi...
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

perfect,,,she deserves this only...her life is to be ruined like she did with Gopi...

this would not only be a punishment for Kinjal, but it might have helped Ahem and Koki realize what they are doing to Gopi..........not so much Koki but surely ahem
Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
ek teer se saare shikar ho jayenge.
suk19 thumbnail
what comes around go around, she deserves everything she gets, umang is trying to  justy with what happened to his sister but really it should be to aham, as it is him that broke his sister heart.  i hope that kinjal realises if you treat people badly it does come back to you in some form or another.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

being blackmailed by umang, and all this while she has been telling him everything and thats how he knows whats been going on in her life, well she deserves everything what she gets especially as she has done a lot to gopi...

Hold on, why would Umang be the blackmailer?  This makes no sense.  If there are photos of Kinjal in a compromising situation, wouldn't he be in the photos too?  By destroying her, he would destroy himself.  Dumb.  If kinjal had a brain in her head, she'd turn the situation around and blackmail him.
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

Hold on, why would Umang be the blackmailer?  This makes no sense.  If there are photos of Kinjal in a compromising situation, wouldn't he be in the photos too?  By destroying her, he would destroy himself.  Dumb.  If kinjal had a brain in her head, she'd turn the situation around and blackmail him.

its easier to ruin a girls reputation and society will talk about it for years whereas if its a boy reputation after a few weeks everyone stops talking.  She cant blackmail him he has all the photos if she was sensible she would have told her mother or b rother so that he or she could help without anyone interference, this way she has left a lot of doors open.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
agree with u suk, 4 a gal its more difficult to get rid of the consequences of blackmailing n its humiliation. As gal is always at receivers end while boy wil never pay ny cost.
Bt if kinjal should hv told the truth to koki n aham, they both 4 sure scolded her at first bt she would hv been saved frm daily dose of blackmailing.