Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
this is so beautiful. And even more beautiful because it's amazing to see how far they have come. How much they have grown together. That was a Riddhima who couldn't even imagine moving on in life. And now she has moved on to such an extent where she doesn't wish to go back. Sid didn't know what his future held at the time now he loves the woman married out of responsibility.

**sigh** Don't know what the future holds. No matter how many positive sources give me the news I am apprehensive for once. Trying not to be. Even if it was created by accident or as a last resort the creatives have managed to do something wonderful.

Thanks Shru for the video. πŸ€—
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

this is so beautiful. And even more beautiful because it's amazing to see how far they have come. How much they have grown together. That was a Riddhima who couldn't even imagine moving on in life. And now she has moved on to such an extent where she doesn't wish to go back. Sid didn't know what his future held at the time now he loves the woman married out of responsibility.

**sigh** Don't know what the future holds. No matter how many positive sources give me the news I am apprehensive for once. Trying not to be. Even if it was created by accident or as a last resort the creatives have managed to do something wonderful.

Thanks Shru for the video. πŸ€—

What more can I say. You said it all!
The video is so beautiful and it takes through the SR memory lane. Hope we get to see more of happening scenes between SR
anjali06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanxx shruti....for bringing back some fond memories  of SR./JERAN
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Shruti for the such a lovely post--> you brought back all those beautiful memories!! ***so dreamy***
Hey I just watched this vm last night on your YT😳 and it is sooooooo beautiful!!! Loved it!!!

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shruti di πŸ€—

Wowwwwww what a lovely postπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanx 4 refreshing all d beautiful old memories

Dat was d best time of DMG & d noore khuda seq is one of d best SR scene

Ohh I really miss dat time😭😭

mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow. this was something. it brought it the beautiful memories of one of my fav epi of all times.thanks a lot. this was one phase of their life i will never forget. it was the begining.
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
who wud say that this was the condition of SR just few months back... they are such a lovely couple(touchwood) its hard to believe those times but this sequence is really heart touching and memorable...thanks for the upload and the post
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anytime I feel *not so happy*  abt the less screenspace we have of Siddhimma today, I go back to the episodes from Feb- March...and watch them time and again..

This particular scene from Feb 15th has been one of the best ever...

It was so so soul-stirring and poignant. Wonderful scene.

Siddhimma are approaching their 6 month wedding anniversary.

Hope we get to see Mrs. Modi recollecting these moments...while her hubby is on the delhi trip.
Edited by prejudice - 13 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail

Shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thank you for such a nice topic *hugz*

Man that track was soooooooooooo beautiful on SR😍😍😍 That was the golden period for them😳😍😍😍 They both had no feelings for each other yet their souls were interconnected in such a complicated manner😍😍😍

*Sigh* your topic brought back the memories😍
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shruti..........yaadein taazaa karne ke liye thanks!!!!!!!