shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
TU KAHAN CHUPA HAI HUME YE BATA:SIDDHIMA

"Noor E Khuda Noor E Khuda
Tu Kahan Chupa Hai Hume Ye Bata
Noor E Khuda Noor E Khuda
Yu Na Humse Nazarein Phira"

It's time to reserve time and go back six months behind in February this year. 15th February 2010 was the day when something had happened in the lives of Siddhanth and Riddhima that changed their lives forever.

We had a father and hospital head Dr.Shashank Gupta who had found out about the pictures of Siddhanth and Riddhima which was talked about by hospital staff. He understood how the immaturity, hatred and egos of these two individuals Siddhanth and Riddhima has ripped apart not only name of Sanjeevni but also honour and pride of their families.

The thought that ran in his mind was what is the future of her daughter now? Him or Padma won't stay with Riddhima life long to protect/support her. Society was not going to let her stay in peace after whatever happened. They will make her life miserable and she might have to go through more insult and humiliation everyday.

Shashank poured his heart out to Siddhanth. He told him he is responsible for his state as well. He raised his concern about her daughter's future. What will happen to her future? Who will marry her after all this?

Siddhanth held himself responsible for Riddhima's state and Shashank's helplessness. He told Shashank if by marrying Riddhima everything will be fine then he is ready to marry. Riddhima who heard this was shocked. She was not angry at Siddhanth she knew he just wanted to help her but marriage was not a solution.

Riddhima told them she knows she had hurt them and they just want her to see happy but marriage is not going to help either her or Siddhanth. People will talk but forget everything sooner or later. Riddhima was told final word on this matter will be by her.

Noor-E-Khuda sequence showed us how Siddhanth-Riddhima looked at each other that day. Siddhanth on terrace watching the ran passing by realizing how much he tries he can't reverse the time, go back and correct his mistakes he won't be able to. The damage has already been done. No matter how much hard he tries it's nothing going to change. Riddhima sitting on the stairs on fire escape thinking of how she always misunderstood Sid. The sequence depicted pain and loneliness. This was one of the most beautiful song sequence we had on Siddhima.

Later Stella says more bitter things about not only Riddhima but Padma. Riddhima saw her parents helpless in front of all being humiliated and held herself responsible for their state. And she agrees to marry Siddhanth.

Siddhanth and Riddhima who people who met each other at worse phase of their life to bring out worse in each other. They fought, throwed allegations, misunderstood each other,. An unknwon journey for them had begun. The Siddhanth and Riddhima who met at airport in January and the one we saw in Noor-E-Khuda seqeunce were wides apart. As now they had started to see each other in different light and their opinions about one another had changed.

In the end I leave you all with Noor-E-Khuda sequence which was of the most beautiful song sequence on Siddhima.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFNaFH_S-1A[/YOUTUBE]
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFNaFH_S-1A

Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

*editted*

When i look bk...........i get to see soo many beautiful memories to cherish......😍

n the love for them is increasing day by day.......n still dil maange more!

I really liked SR unique story tht hs gone many ups n downs..........bt u see Noor-e-khuda ----special blessings of God himself------is with them n so destiny brought them together..........filled their heart with love n made an unbreakable bond b/w them!

Sidhima r soulmates n we love them for everythng they r!❀️

thnx alott Shru for making the post n bringing such fond memories.πŸ€—

Edited by ridz_arman - 13 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti.LOVED it I want those days to come back..i loved Siddhma so much during that time.....

Noore khuda ..was awesome..................wow me in SR land........😍
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
coming to comment once I read and watch it.
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shru, u brought back some touching memories!!!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Sigh! Some nostalgia. 😍

I love you, my Shruti-Fruity!β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

Noor-E-Khuda as it is fills me with a strange poignancy in my heart and gives me goosebumps. So, when this song was put with SR . it was actually a surreal experience and the flagging off of a journey for SR where they were meant to be soulmates.

One of the best SR moments ever in DMG.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless you.πŸ€—

Aur ye le , pastry kha...☺️

shamil thumbnail
that was an awesome sequence on SR😍
thanks shru, for bringing back some fond memories
Thank u so much Shruti for bringin old memories back. I wants these days to come back again.😍
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmit

Who sang the song Noor E Khuda..??

'Noor-E-Khuda' is OS 'My Name is Khan'. It has been sung by Adnan Sami and Shreya Ghoshal.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shruti,

WOW....................Today even i was in a mood of refreshing the siddhima moments

U have posted it ................. Its so lovely, Thanks a lot.
Loved reading it, U have made it so wonderful.

One of the best moments of SR journey.

Love that Noor-e-khuda...........................WOW.

Love Siddhima,

Thanks again for making us to relive those memories, loved it