Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wellwisherofSR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya marriage honi chahiye.............tan ki wo happy marriage enjoy kare..........
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

AWESOME post!!👏

yeah i also want a re-marriage after only both confess their love to each other!😍

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes even i wish to see an SR re marriage with all the traditions and Everyone's blessings....A beautiful Re- marriage With bringing in all luck love and Loads of happiness in their life......😍 ❤️
I think they should marry again. Becuz, it is like reciting your wedding vows again with all your heart and feelings. The last time, both recited their wedding vows out of pressure and didn't really accept their relationship. The fact that they both love each other now and have accepted their marriage then it would be a whole different experience and they can start their life and marriage afresh.
ArShi_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yuppp...i think they should get re-married. Cause no matter how much ridzy denies it....the truth is that she still hasnt moved on and forgotten her past! so...they shud start all over again and get married...then hopefully armaan will be able to move on! 😉
KITfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they  deserve a remarrage CVS LISTEN☢️
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YES WE WANT SIDMA MARRY AGAIN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CVS THEIR R BEST JUST LOVE THEM LIKE CRAZY AND THIS IS FIRST WISH TO GOD PLZZZZZ  END DMG IS WITH SIDMA 4EVER AND I REALLY HOPE SO😊
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes.
Sidhhima's remarriage is in demand. Earlier ridz married aid out of majobooris but now her bond with sid is unbreakable. Everytime she touches him r he is near her proximity, she melts.. She wants to accept her love for him but feels shy.
So i think, cvs should show thier remarriage in a beautiful manner.
Jeran rocks
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Because they love each other. Simple. :-)
KITfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BECOZ THEY R MEANT TO BE TOGETHER FULLY