Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

........i second your reasons!!!!!.......hope the cvz are listening.......
mayuri

LOL thank you luvarti and mayuri.vet (:
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I am an neutral fan , love armaan very much and Siddhima too......there too sweet n adorable..😍

@TM : And how beautifully you wrote made me comment here.......you know how u conveyed this message to us , it will make every siddhima fan comment..Agree with you..😊
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey thanks guys 😆😳

It's not a want..it's a need. They need to get married again. Too many drama and negative stuff has happened in the past. They should start over 😳

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i m saying this from long back i hope we can witness it thank u fatima for th epost
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally fatima..ur abck with yet another mindblowing and very very needed post..

I BELIEVE AND DEMAND THAT SIDDHANT AND RIDDHIMA MODHI SHOULD BE MARRIED AGAIN..EITHER WITH THE COMPLETE CUSTOM AND FRENDS..OR ELSE JUST THEM TWO..WITH EXCHANGE OF THE MOST DEVOTED MARRIAGE VOES..!!

WHY...WELL THIS IS NOT MAKE ANY COUPLE UP OR DOWN..NO ..THIS IS NEEDED AS THEY HAVE BOTH ACCEPTED EACH OTHER COMPLETELY FROM THEIR HEARTS AND MOVED ON WITH EACJ OTHER..SO THEIR RELATION IS VERY STRONG AND NEEDS TO BE FOREVER UNITED SO NOTHING IN THS WORLD CAN BREAK IT APART..

THE SYMBOLS OF MARIAGE SHOULD WITH COMPLETE WILLINGNESS FROM RIDZ ..BE PUT ON BY SID..THEN ALL WILL BE IN PLACE..

THIS IS HIGH TIME..WE NEED SIDDHIMA COMPLETELY TOGRTHER IN ALL WAYS..AATMA SE..MAAN..SE..DIL SE..AUR POORE..THAN SE BHI!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aritra7

remarraige to banta hai yaar, banta kya daurta hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree man.WE DEMAND ITTTTTTT

Originally posted by: rosette80

Finally fatima..ur abck with yet another mindblowing and very very needed post..

I BELIEVE AND DEMAND THAT SIDDHANT AND RIDDHIMA MODHI SHOULD BE MARRIED AGAIN..EITHER WITH THE COMPLETE CUSTOM AND FRENDS..OR ELSE JUST THEM TWO..WITH EXCHANGE OF THE MOST DEVOTED MARRIAGE VOES..!!

WHY...WELL THIS IS NOT MAKE ANY COUPLE UP OR DOWN..NO ..THIS IS NEEDED AS THEY HAVE BOTH ACCEPTED EACH OTHER COMPLETELY FROM THEIR HEARTS AND MOVED ON WITH EACJ OTHER..SO THEIR RELATION IS VERY STRONG AND NEEDS TO BE FOREVER UNITED SO NOTHING IN THS WORLD CAN BREAK IT APART..

THE SYMBOLS OF MARIAGE SHOULD WITH COMPLETE WILLINGNESS FROM RIDZ ..BE PUT ON BY SID..THEN ALL WILL BE IN PLACE..

THIS IS HIGH TIME..WE NEED SIDDHIMA COMPLETELY TOGRTHER IN ALL WAYS..AATMA SE..MAAN..SE..DIL SE..AUR POORE..THAN SE BHI!

@red........👏👏👏
i want the second marriage to b with all the rasms
armeetajohar thumbnail
yes guys sid and ridz should get married again............ now dil se,pyaar se..........
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, Sid and Ridhimma need to get married again...Whyyyy, well because some viewers who had stopped watching DMG for some time have forgotten that SR are married. It will be a good reminder episode.

U may ask, why no flashbacks to remind viewers, well when we can have some real naach gaana along with the re-marriage why have flashbacks!!! Remarriage epis will be  complete entertainment episodes.....Think what will happen to the TRPs

Its a good way of reminding veiwers the sanctity of marriage, the life long bond and the bond carried to the next 6 janams!

And yes, the remarriage shud be complete with the Suhaag raat, the bonding of husband and his wife!