Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padma55 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
She is a natural singer and learnt how to catch feel of the song and connect with audiance.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The one in SVOI is

Abhilasha Venkatachalam

Unless she changed her last name, she may not be the same Abhilasha. Also, if you check out the utube videos of SVOI, she does not sound the same

Indradhanush thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi5rPk8E1Fs[/YOUTUBE]

Not the same? She is the one who sang khushi khushi kar do wida ki rani beti raaj karegi...as solo, Alka was very supportive of this girl. She looks same ..Not?
gopalbhai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

The one in SVOI is

Abhilasha Venkatachalam

Unless she changed her last name, she may not be the same Abhilasha. Also, if you check out the utube videos of SVOI, she does not sound the same

May be you can break the name as Abhilasha Venkata Chalam. Drop the middle name you still get
a homophonous name Abhilasha Challam. .

The second song sung during audition was also the same song that she sung during the audition of SVOI. But at that the song sounded much sweeter(may be due to younger age ?)) !!
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder why the vid is not playing. will try again.
I love good singers.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Abhlasha has that awesome voice quality and her singing was like brilliant! 😃.. I definately wanna see her in top 10.. 👍🏼 
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indradhanush

Watch this as well

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=417VoRsDlV0[/YOUTUBE]

She is very versatile and gifted with a strong classical base.
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love her voice and more than that her singing...I am a fan of her singing since the Star VOI days..I wish her all the luck in SRGMP singing superstar..👍🏼 Edited by lifeztuf - 13 years ago
Padma55 thumbnail
She sung the "Lavni" in marathi (Link on 1st page) better than the original and appriciated  by all during Saregamapa Marathi compitition which concluded in March. She was a finalist along Rahul Sexena and Urmila Dhangar.

All her songs could  be heard on Youtube.
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shez a gr8 singer.. and her name is Abhilasha Chellam as opposed to someone who said, Abhilasha Venkatachalam.. Shez from Pune and so am I, and I know her very well... and b4 Star VOI, she sang in a singing contest which used to come in DD, hosted by Annu Kapoor .. i think it was "Meri Awaaz Suno", (I am not sure of the showz name), but yes she has sung before Lata Mangeshkar.. and in Marathi Bhavgeet, she stood in 2nd position at the state level.

All the best Abhilasha...