I know is not this stalker. 😆

my fav one. 😉
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yea, that was my point and did not want to write about anything else more
SHU434 thumbnail
Thanks Uma for the update. Really SanRaj scenes made my day. Can't stop smiling . I loved the way Vishal was interacting with Santu. Even though he is faking his affection towards Santu in future he will come to know how good his mom Santu is and he will choose Santu over Megha. His affection will grow for her. Once again we need more of these  cute SanRaj scenes in future episode. And please no more BD's.
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
sarang really needs to goo..
hes annoying
n i hope they do the abortion quick
thanks for the updat.. off to youtube to watch it =)
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
After I've watched the epi I can say I dont think it was Sarang or Vishal who broke the vase. Sarang seems to be on about something completely different and Vishal said on the dinner table that he was drawing in his room so my guess is DM.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Thanks Uma.

As for Vishal,I think he might pretend to be nice to santu now,but later he will bond with her without being aware of it himself.He is going to choose santu over dr stalker later on,and thats going to be the end of this track.His innocence will take over dr stalker's evil intentions.

I hope it happens that way, that will a good and different ending to this track (different from BT's other shows for sure) and I'm sure will make most of us happy.....Santu needs a break and it's high time her goodness win over evilness.....but I don't trust the CVs, well have to wait and see how it turns out.
SHU434 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

After I've watched the epi I can say I dont think it was Sarang or Vishal who broke the vase. Sarang seems to be on about something completely different and Vishal said on the dinner table that he was drawing in his room so my guess is DM.

@ Luv-Shonit: I agree with you. I too think that it might be DM who was listening on in when Birwa was talking to Monghi. I suspect it is DM becasue the way he was looking at both Birwa and Monghi when they were heading out of the office says that he suspects something is not right. Because of the tension he had a headache. I think now DM knows the truth and that was the reason he told Hiten to keep the moeny because they might need for Monghi's engagement. I think DM raised the topic on Purpose to get the reaction on Monghi's and Birwa's face.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi_sahni

tn the way DM kept his hand over her shoulder......awww❤️

😆😆Actually I found the way he put his hand over her shoulder a bit weird, it was like how one puts his hand over a friend's shoulder or something, it was not how one embraces a wife, his hand was just hanging over her shoulder, he was not holding her or anything.....I found it rather stand-offish....just my opinion😊
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks 4 z updates. WOW after so long a v romantic of SanRaj. Thanks CVs n please keep on giving us some more romantic SanRaj scenes.