Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bumtrinket thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Ammoos!

Santu continues to be an idiot but at least Birwa and Monghi have some brains and are ready to have an abortion rather than go running to Sarang to get married. It will never happen, of course, Sarang will find out in time and stop it and there will be major drama.

I bet Vishal is the one who heard Birwa and Monghi. ๐Ÿ˜ก And he and Megha will use it somehow.
mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma

So many Sanraj scenes!! Damn!Looks like I have to watch the episode .๐Ÿ˜†
angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved DM's expressions in sanraj scene..(button scene)
DM taking off his buttons by purpose..๐Ÿ˜†
Loved the Sanraj scenes
bindi scene was a classic one!!

Thanks for the update ammoos๐Ÿ‘
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The update is complete now..

Yes Bumi me too think that and I dont think Sarang know about this pregnancy news.. he is talking about somethign else.. It has to be Vishal wo heard it tahts why the mysterious smile he gave to Santu
iSakshi thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet sanraj moment.. I am still dreaming.. heheh dont care much abt n e thing else in today's epi.. sanraj were both tooo cute to overlook n e thing else Muahxxxxxxxxxxxxx thank god finally some cute sanraj moment worth drooling over.. I wish we can have a little of this every now nd then.. it was a much awaited scene
Thnx for update uma
kiranRonit thumbnail
Right sam sanraj moment soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet
and lovlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy episode
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds like a good epi with Sanraj scenes, off I go to watch it. Also I think it was Vishal who heard the conversation.

Thanx for the update Uma, I was expecting Monghi scenes but they gave us Sanraj! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Fazy - 13 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update uma๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

OMG i relly cant believe cv's gave us those beautiful sanraj moments..............DM with no grey powder n extraordinarily HOT luks!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณi guess cv's hav read  that how much we luv DM'S unbuttoned luk............๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†the scenes were classic.........BINDI scene.was simply amazing with the preleap feel n ..with krishna n Radha idol in the  BG ๐Ÿ˜n thn the BUTTON TYING scene was jst tooooooooooo gud n hot toooo...โ˜บ๏ธi could feel the vibes again...DM's expressions were out of this world๐Ÿ˜......... i can watch the scene 100 tyms tonite.......๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณn the way DM kept his hand over her shoulder......awwwโค๏ธ

well who relly cares abt  krap lyk MOORANG๐Ÿคข if we had some mindblowing sanraj scenes.๐Ÿ˜Š.the epi was rocking for me..๐Ÿ˜ณ.....but relly want santu to pay some attention to my DM as well.......n cv's plzz stop playing the villian BG music for vishal.............n yes santu vishal scene was cute ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago
kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wHENEVER our DM wears "RED KURTA " he just becomes tooooooo romantic๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ........ wat is the raaz with this red kurta???? santu should ask him to wear red kurta often๐Ÿ˜‰
good episode for weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š .
thanx for the update๐Ÿ˜Š.......
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma.

As for Vishal,I think he might pretend to be nice to santu now,but later he will bond with her without being aware of it himself.He is going to choose santu over dr stalker later on,and thats going to be the end of this track.His innocence will take over dr stalker's evil intentions.