My poor Baba's Nautanki....Unmatched - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Tappu ki Nautanki da koi jawab nahin...............
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lambooji..yeh kya  rahe hai  aap???😭

bechari...see atleast u shud b happy she said half d truth to veer..nw im sure wen my poor babys husband goes 2 jail then she will say truth....she is a poor baby........ she said the truth...see i cna already see my tapu baby changing!!!! pooor soul she is😭

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
truth in EMI ????? you mean?  Tappu baba believes in instalment...a new quality of your poor baby (uff...our poor baby)
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi85

lambooji..yeh kya  rahe hai  aap???😭

bechari...see atleast u shud b happy she said half d truth to veer..nw im sure wen my poor babys husband goes 2 jail then she will say truth....she is a poor baby........ she said the truth...see i cna already see my tapu baby changing!!!! pooor soul she is😭

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Which was half truth rashi?

Poora ka poora jhoot. When did she see him driving? Why didnt Veer connect what Icha told him that Vansh saaw someones asli chehra?
Veer is such a fool really 😑

Oh yes abt the blood on clothes. so smartly she killed 2 birds with one stone. One is Masoom and the other is she handled Veers suspicions very well. Excellent liar. 😑
B****
rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

Poora ka poora jhoot. When did she see him driving? Why didnt Veer connect what Icha told him that Vansh saaw someones asli chehra?

Oh yes abt the blood on clothes. so smartly she killed 2 birds with one stone. One is Masoom and the other is she handled Veers suspicions very well. Excellent liar. 😑
B****

aisa mat bolo..mujhe dard hota hai mere dil meinπŸ˜†
half truth means.... vansh shot himself...
veer is a fooool..i ws surprised he din say what asli chehra then....

neways cumin 2 my darling tapu dont worrry she will changeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arre nahi people,my poor baby will change..all she needs is a second chance..errr,am not sure which number chance this is tho..bt never mind,she just needs a chance to say her truth..she will improve definitely,even if it is in hell wid hades staring her down,bt she will definitely improve..
~~~~ thumbnail

aisa mat bolo..mujhe dard hota hai mere dil meinπŸ˜†
half truth means.... vansh shot himself...
veer is a fooool..i ws surprised he din say what asli chehra then....

neways cumin 2 my darling tapu dont worrry she will changeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u know ppl ask me y we bash taps soo much.. 😭 dnt they know how much we r supporting her nowadays.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~~~

u know ppl ask me y we bash taps soo much.. 😭 dnt they know how much we r supporting her nowadays.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

whose bashing??in our forum we alll loveeeee her..she is our baby..we love her toooo much...see so many topics on our baby daily..see so much loveee around out baby!!!!πŸ˜†
~~~~ thumbnail

whose bashing??in our forum we alll loveeeee her..she is our baby..we love her toooo much...see so many topics on our baby daily..see so much loveee around out baby!!!!πŸ˜†

they cant see they can only see sea.. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

B****

Yeah Poora ka poora jhoot 🀒 🀒 🀒 She saw him driving ans SHE followed him it seems and she was going to Jogi's house 😲 😲 😲 AND Vansh was angry on Ichcha πŸ˜• Uffff...........The last lines Absolutely yaar In a single day Masoom has been dumped Gr8!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘