Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@devils eye

I so agree, they should let him go now, and get back Rahul and Atul. They were fantastic !!!!
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope kw quits.......!!!! don want him in dmg......!!!
anjali06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope it isn't true.........😭

eventhough the rumours r around us........i don't think he leaves........
he care about his fans.........
he vil surely not hurt his fans...............
i can't watch DMG without him.........!!!💔
actually dmg is nothing without KARAN WAHI
NO KARAN WAHI = NO DMG..

..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think aftr his exit DMG will regain AR fans as they don't hve much problem with ARSH(due to KASH) as compare to sr which will b a big advantage for DMG.............and no doubt most of the srians r kashians also..............so i don't think his exit will effect trp of DMG..............and ya if cvs smart enough thn they wll use this opportunity to bring back Pankit ........
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is nt conformed news he dint speak about it the way the track is going there is no sign he is nt goin to leave,
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he wont leave this is a rumour thats it looking at track u can judge n wat wil happen to shilpa i dont kw wil leave its false
EternalKarSim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think he'll leave coz think about it:

1. armaan has got shilpa and sid is palying cupid for them so he has to stay.

2. Sid and Riddhima just started their life and sid can't leave her for this.

3. When KSG will leave for KKK the sister track will start and i'm probably sure that sid will be the first to know about their relationship and try to bring them together.

4. and last but not the least sid is also an important role of DMG coz there are only two pairs in this show. and ppl love KW as well and he knows the importance of their fans. coz there are ppl who love KW as much as anyone does. as KSG has fans so has KW.

i don't know why ppl are so happy with KW leaving. ppl are sending hate mails to him. but i know he doesn't care about the mails beacuse he knows that as much as ppl hate him there are ppl who loves him. and his  job is to act and apprently he is good at it. and i respect him for his talent. beacuse the talent he has should not go wasted. I LOVE KW AND JW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well nothing confirmed lets see if he leavas or not
Urstruly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

There are so many rumors of him leaving and all...but I have a feeling he's not going anywhere....I love him...nd I don't want him to go...nd I know he won't go anywhere...he is our SID...and we love him nd we won't let him go at any cost...!!!!

Yes KW is the heart & soul of DMG & V SRians / Wahians love him soooooooooooooo much. V won't let him go. Cvs renew KW's contract ASAP. DMG is nothing without KW/ SID / SIDDHIMA.
Love KW alooooooooooooottttttttt
Proud to be a WAHIAN
ab-cd_ef. thumbnail
it is a great news that karan wahi is leaving  DMG 🤣  because he cant act in this show in front of KSG so it is good for him to leave DMG👏👏👏 better luck next time bachoo.........