KW Might Leave DMG - Discuss Here Only

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello All.

As the rumours are flowing around in DMG section that Karan Wahi might Leave DMG and because of this the forum has been flooded with numerous repetitive topics. From now on all related stuff to this news should be done in this thread only . Any more topics on the same content will be closed and trashed away.

Dill Mill Gaye Developement Team.
Edited by Sano88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Muah
really needed Sano
thnks.
aritra7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i do not think he will leave, he really cares for his fans, if not for anything but for his fans,if he goes cvs cannot find another replacement to the perfect sid
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Sano - truely needed.

Though the newest news is KW is staying on! But rumours shall float till we don't get a news article is produced.
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hope this isnt true..

but if Wahi decides to leave...
I respect his decision..Im sure he will get better projects than this...after Wahi leaves I doubt if Jenny stays for long time..as its KaSh all da way😃

CVs shld realize even SR are  da main leads....they shldnt be neglected like this😡

if CVs want him to stay back...da only way is to give equal screen space for SR😈Edited by nisha80 - 13 years ago
Dhw@ni thumbnail

Karan Wahi has done a great job of playing Siddhanth Modi.. It must have required a lot of guts to play this character.. And if I were in his place.. I would have left the show really long back.. So Karan Wahi.. Take a bow.. Inspite of all the bashing and criticism you put up a brave front and played it to the best of your ability.. ! :)

Now coming to the character of Sid Modi.. Sid Modi came as a breath of fresh air.. In Season 2, he and Neha were the only two people I liked of whatever little I saw.. Unfortunately, the CVs didn't pair them up.. ! :S As the serial progressed.. To the horror of all DMG1 fans.. We saw Riddhima getting married to Sid.. And no Armaan in sight to stop the marriage.. That by far, I would say is and was the most regrettable moment for DMG1 fans and the AR fans.. !

Then we got Armaan back.. And most of the people started hating Sid even more coz Armaan was getting hurt.. And Riddhima even more coz she was the one responsible for all the heartbreak.. If only they would be back together again.. Like before.. Things would be perfect.. ! :) And the AR fans grew even more desperate to get AR back together..

Now with the new character of Shilpa for Armaan.. Somehow the demand for AR has decreased you may feel.. Ofcourse it has.. People are TIRED.. !! Anyway, not going into that in detail.. Now that the potential track indicates that Riddhima is reacting strongly in her disapproval of Shilpa.. People are loving it.. !!

I want Sid to leave because SR as a pair never appealed to me and other people who I talk on behalf of.. And I rather watch the Armaan-Riddhima-Shilpa story than watch scenes that don't appeal to me.. ! I am not saying that the scenes are bad.. ! But they just don't appeal to me.. As in my opinion, Riddhima's sudden transition of feelings was never justified.. ! And now.. Sid's character has just become more or less like a filler for comedy which is barely even funny.. ! :S

I wish Karan Wahi all the luck in life.. :) I hope he does a film or comes in another serial soon.. ! I really liked him as Ranveer in Remix in fact.. !! :) But he should leave DMG.. PLEASE LEAVE.. ! WE DON'T WANNA WATCH YOU IN DMG !

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Thank You for the thread :)
Edited by Dhw@ni - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the sticky thread!!!

It was indeed needed!!!

Eventhough the rumors are around us, I don't think he leaves. However, even if he leaves, my best wishes is always with him and he will be missed so badly. I just hope, he does not leave as I can't watch DMG without him!!!!

Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
ght_sb thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

I dont want SID to leave...He has played the character of sid with perfection n no one cud have done better..........

I just love sid and riddhimma together  n want to see more n more of them along with Armaan n Shilpaa.

CVS please dont let him go even if he wants to..
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sid please dont leave DMG  ...... u ar our hero...... srians love
please dont hurt ur fans by leaving dmg..... we srians supportu..... we love u sid😭😭😭
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There are so many rumors of him leaving and all...but I have a feeling he's not going anywhere....I love him...nd I don't want him to go...nd I know he won't go anywhere...he is our SID...and we love him nd we won't let him go at any cost...!!!!