Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Rapz,

Aweome Post.....................Loved yr Optimism and positivity.
Agree with yr points. So let sail in our boat of Hope and Positivity.

Waiting for yr Ridz post.

Keep going
sidma_forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome post...ARSH & SR  all the way baby!!!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rapunzel....THANK YOU for saying everything I wanted to. There is no need of any confusion or fear or anything. The United Sates of ASSR/SrKaSh Family are HERE To STAY just like our two adorable fav. jodis :-) :-D

Its gonna be ArSh and SR way and only the blind can miss this :P

United we stand....but sorry, divided someone ELSE can fall 😆

@Rapunzel:-- Btw, u hve been missing from the forum since sometime....welcomee back to the MF :D
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sorry double post

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 13 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rap😛

Nice to see you back after some time.
Great Post.The most optimistic post I came across today.
Well KW is not Gonna go anywhere.
Siddhima has come to rule Here.
We Srians can do anything & Go to any extent for our couple & CV's know that.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank you for this lovely post!🤗

ArShians don't worry ArSh will happen. Everything about them indicates it.

SRians as rapunzel mentioned we won a war before then lets not worry just yet. He said he will be back.😳

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

rapzieeeeee......... 🤗 🤗 🤗......i so missed you loads and loads and your wonderful posts......atleast you remembered us......

keeping the crap aside.....i loved each and every word of your superbly written post and this is the truth that ArShi and SR are the two couples now.....and yes KW will not leave......pray guys........and please aise forums se gayab mat ho jaana........people and especially i miss your daily analysis of each couple......

loads of love ❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

awesome post

i agree its clear cut that Arshi are happening, we get hints every episode

reg Siddhima they have already happened, they are married and in love

i trust and respect kw words in his blog, he will be back

and yes sid's absence will bring Siddhima even closer

waiting for your rids post

norzar

QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
truly optimistic and a real aid to all the fans you have shown a wonderfully sisterly nature for all of us and are continuing to do so with your faith... loved ur post
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Precap

Well again this was going to happen (this had to happen to SR pov in a way - stems alot of things and moves them forward in a way), once she finds out ArSh have been assigned duties as she knows they dont get on, yesterday Ridz saw how they behaved with each other - she is worried and concerned NOT jealous 😆

I am glad RIdz and Sid can both openly speak to each other about things concerning Armaan and then also Sid's prick he felt and he told her

And i knew Sid would feel these pricks sometimes when RIdz worry and whole attention will be on Armaan, its natural reactions and feelings from Sid as a husband and a lover that he is now esp since he just told her he is going away from her for two days and she still talking about Armaan but nothing about him going away, anyone would notice that
I feel Sid is gonna think his going away isnt a bigger deal then her worrying about ArSh etc

And RIdz needs to realise this as well, that Sid feel like this etc

Lets see what his absense does to Ridz now

As for the promo

I dont see no jealousy, i dont know why we all get hyper when Ridz acts like how she does or says something like that and do we all forget how she has been with Sid and contented with him........

Yes she is worried about Armaan but not that much that she frets over it day and night does she

What is RIdz suppose to think when she sees Shilpa and Armaan that close, that something is going on...... and she wants the best for Armaan and she doesnt see its Shilpa

As for Shilpa like i said she dont like Shilpa, coz there arent any good qualities RIdz sees in her, and doesnt think she is the right woman for Armaan, to be honest anybody would say that, but we all know exactly what Shilpa is and see her inner-self - Ridz doesnt, she sees a spoilt brat, whos just wants fun fun fun

As for saying Sid is my husband, well he is - and thats the biggest statement a wife can make and declare to all
I would kinda find it weird if she didnt say that, and said something else lol

The fact is Sid is her husband, and she has every right to say that and we all know esp SR fans should know this and understand better then anyone how Ridz is with Sid coz she does love him and where her life is, and she is in this marriage forever when she made her final decision

As for Armaan, lets hope he doesnt get any hopes in how Ridz is being with like this and exactly see what he said Shilpa is my..........

And Poor Shilpa hearing that and no idea what awaits her and in her life, coz she will be shattered by two ppl she loves - RIdz and Armaan when and if she finds out their past

To be honest this was going to come - I mean i saw it coming, i dont why most ppl didnt, you know the day Ridz sees something in ArSh, she will be like this coz she dislikes Shilpa and wouldnt think she is the right girl for Armaan, and to be honest not for any guy 😆
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago