Woah Woah Woah! (Arsh n SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

What's the Ho Hum about? I don't understand… One precap and one promo – both of which have always been misleading – and the whole forum goes in turmoil… One gang rejoicing and saying ridhhima is jealous! The SRians are coping with the rumor of KW leaving….And the Arshians are wondering whether their fav couple will end up together or not… Kya baat hai CVs! You sure do know how to do your job well!

Now for all u depressed Arshians and SRians… Y the concern and the worry I don't understand?

Arshians…r u afraid tht Arsh might not happen? If you see what I see, then Arsh happening is becoming clearer and clearer by the day! As Poco mentioned in her latest post, all images of ridhhima in Armaan's mind are slowly getting replaced by shilpa now… His reactions, his anger…everything is being diverted to shilpa… first he used to think bout how he s hurting riddhima by doing this n doin tht… wat did he think yest? Who is he hurting the most? SHILPA!!! Even in the promo, you see armaan speaking up for shilpa… I believe tht he will stop at that n wont say anything further… coz he himself doesn't know wat relationship he shares with her but the good thing is – at least THERE IS A RELATIONSHIP! A CONNECTION…n today he blurted tht out unintentionally! (Sue darling…thts my answer for your fill in the blanks post 😛 ) So Arshians – trust me Arsh is happening from where I see it… and don't forget, shilpa anand left DMG at a time when it was the no. 1 show and she was d no.1 star… do u think she would come back and settle for anything but Arsh? I doubt that! 😉

Abb mere pyaare SRians!! First of all a biggggg hug to all of u! 🤗 Yeah I know rumors are floating bout KW leaving but hey, dint he say he s just leaving for a few days to complete some work… and god forbid he doesn't decide to renew his contract then we gear up for another battle! Wats the big deal? When we can wage a war and win tht, we can easily conquer this battle right? 😊

And I strongly believe that in KW's absence they are toying with the whole Arsh n Ridhhima angle coz kuch toh dikhana hai na? and it is definitely an interesting track to explore… plus it is integral to move the Arsh story forward! And ya also to start the Sister track...

So take a chill pill… am coming up with a post on ridhhima shortly so I can try to lay all the people's doubts bout her reactions to rest! Yes I can only TRY coz I will again speak from a personal experience…But those who don't wanna leave their 'LA LA LA LA LAND' are beyond redemption and there I am helpless!

Cheers!

Rapz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Raps you are back and how with the most rocking post👏👏👏👏

I agree totally though not crazy abt Ridz at this moment 😕but I still feel positive .😊
As for KW leaving I am sure he will take the right decision..If he comes back it will get better for him and if he decides to leave he will get something better for himself..👍🏼
So for me ALLLL  IZZZZZZZ WEEEEELLLLL😃
😃
arman_kash4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with each and everythng u sd.....as for arsh nt happening....well thy are happening for sure....cvs didnt get shilpa just like tht😉 thy are well aware of the fan base tht kash have....and ya every image in armaan's mind is getting relaced by shilpa....she is slowly making her way to his heart.....as to the promo part...well ridhimma is just concerned....its a concern  as a freind not a lover😊.....armaan i guess will say tht shilpa meri achi dost hai or sumthng like tht.....lets see....never depend on promo's and precap...thy are always misleading😕
k.wahi is nt leaving at all....his character is also an imp part of dmg....i hope whtever wrk he has is dn by sumone else and he dsnt leave evn for 2 days😆.....i guess sid's absense will be used to get SR more closer....coz ridhimma ji never realises the importance of a person untill tht person goes away from her😈

lovely post🤗
-love sheena😃
shamil thumbnail
awesome post rapz👏
If it were some one else other than SA, we may have a 'twist' in the story..
but with kash in the show , the other jodi will not happen!
As for KW leaving the shw, my sentiments are the same as uppaas.

mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey I completely agree with👍🏼 that's why I'm not at all bothered about the promos or precaps because from my perception they are bringing ARSH more close to each other 😊
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
MY GOD...RAPS...UR THE MOST OPTIMISTIC AND ROCKING PERSON I HAVE MET...SO TRUE..YOU MADE ME SOO RELIEVED...YES THINKING FROM UR POINTS ON ARSH AND SR.UR SOOO ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...ARSH AND RIDZ SHILPS TRACKS TO HAPPEN POSTIVIELY!

SR WILL BE FOUGHT FOR IF EVEN A SLIGHT CHANCE OF WAHI GONG AWAY HAPPENS...BUT SR IS TO STAY FOREVER!@
JShukla thumbnail
Nice post Rapz............ Very well put....... ArShi is happening for sure....... and I can see that. Armaan being Armaan and very sure of his feelings, and Shilpa being one strong girl........they are destined together.👏
About SR.yeah they love each other in a rather luke-warm way. They even understand each other........ but Ridz isn't exactly the kind of dream wife I would wish for my Sid.🤢........ but Chalo theek hai.......since Sid loves her, I'll settle for her. 😆 Ridz alwasy gets more love than she gives and deserves, so lets see how she moves ahead. If she stops acting pricey., Khadoos and too concerned about things other than her marriage, I'll give her negative marks😆
I'm waiting for your Rid post yaar.......I am dying to c how u are able to bring forth her positivity(which I donn c at all nowadays)

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
GR8 POST DEAR :)))
👏
AGREE WITH U..& I THINK THE WHOLE DRAMA WILL GET AS closer & even SR more closer.....lets see
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Rapz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absoslutely loved the way you have described Arsh and SR.
Exactly Arsh are going to happen. They haven't shelled out big bucks to get Shilpa back for nothing. SR are most definitely going to happen and they will be happening with even more intensity and passion. I agree with ARman_Kash4 ever.  In KWs absence I am sure that Ridz  will realise how much she loves Sid and how much he means to her and that she loves him truly, deeply and madly and she will be pining for his return. I would love to see her tell him when he returns that she loves him so much and cannot live without him.  As far as KW leaving, he has blogged on his website that he needs to take care of a few things and he is most definitely not leaving DMG so why cant people simply trust him and believe that he is telling the truth. PATIENCE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I too am sad to see him go for a while,  it will be MURDER  but instead have happy thoughts and think how will Ridz smother her sexyface when he returns to his ickyface. KW wouldn't be able to even think to leave DMG , all his fans will hunt him down like a dog and make sure he has no such thoughts enter his mind.
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
great post......arsh n SR rock dmg!!!