Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Glad that youve made this post!

Whats so demeaning abt a nurse?  They are infact the one that do more work. Anycase, we all know that and lets just leave that it takes some level of  education and civility to understandand appreciate each profession and not compare them.

Our darling  Sid Modi gets bashes for anything and everything he does...So this is just another reason. Tomorrow if he were to pick an intern then there would be questions as to why not a "Senior Doctor" !
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Nice post hun :)

i didn't see anything wrong with what Sid did. Afterall nurses are humans as well and it doesn't really matter about the higher/lower posts. Armaan who is a senior doc is going to be paired with a intern, and Riddhima who is also a senior doc is married to an intern that is also younger than her. What's so wrong with a doctor being paired opposite a nurse?
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nikki2996

Nice post hun :)

i didn't see anything wrong with what Sid did. Afterall nurses are humans as well and it doesn't really matter about the higher/lower posts. Armaan who is a senior doc is going to be paired with a intern, and Riddhima who is also a senior doc is married to an intern that is also younger than her. What's so wrong with a doctor being paired opposite a nurse?

ask this question tho the people who had issues with itπŸ˜† and hahaah let's not start with age caz apparently that was also an issue few months ago when riddhima married sid lmao

Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
people really need to start being more accepting and open minded.πŸ˜•
bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@TM i agree with you. some people need an excuse to bash some characters.
amazing post πŸ‘ 

i agree with everything you said, if sid is looking for a nurse then there is no harm at all, he is trying to find the perfect girl for armaan and if the perfect girl turns out to be a nurse or an interns what is the harm in it.

all i know is that you should never look at people if they are rich or equal to you, but look for a person who can bear your pain in their shoulder and heal you.

even ridz is a senior doctor and sid an intern, look at them, the are perfect for each other, some people should just know by seeing siddhima relationship that being a nurse, intern or a doctor means nothing, what means is that will that person love you the most, and siddhima has set that example, they created a new era, so to answer your question,i see no harm if a doctor getting married to a nurse. sid is trying to find the perfect girl that will heal his bro and if that girl was a senior doctor, a business women, a lawyer or president, it would not matter at all, sid would pick them if they were right for armaan, but sid thought that the most important things matter is if that women will be able to heal his bro wounded heart and if so , who cares if she is a pari or she is a poor women, most important things is that armaan will be heald. if you are destined to marry a nurse who will take away all your pain, then i say the doctor should indeed marry that nurse b/c that is his/her soulmate who will stand by them thick and thin, what esle does that person need, all this high socity,religious,poor,richness means nothing, just a tag that some people puts. i see no there reason to bashing our sid, it makes no sense what so ever, but i guess some people will never come out of their deulisional land.

not to forget our sexyface is from america, if he desires he can bring all the rich girl to hook them up with armaan, richer then armaan, but ridz cute doctor thinks from heart, for instance the flower scene, how he said that first he wanted to give his wife ridz flowers, then he thought no alots of flower but then he thought the flower will die so he got her a pot, which proved sid thinks through stuff before presenting his ideas to others, he is a very deep thinker, and he knows what he is doing.

he wants a girl who can support  armaan, not some showcase doll, so for that thinking i salute  you dr.siddhant modi, there is none like you and nor ever there will be.

great post fary 
didn't mean to write a long one but it just came out, sorry for that.
itz funni wen topics lyk dese are mde by ppl dat support force marriage!
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ARianSamm

itz funni wen topics lyk dese are mde by ppl dat support force marriage!

The TM's post is about a serious issue. If you cant respect that, atleast dont try to instigate others who do!

Oh, and no one here supports ''force marriages'' if that was supposed to be a snide/sarcastic dig at Siddhant and Riddhima's marriage let me tell you, your sarcasm is fail. And you obviously dont know what your talking about. 😳
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really sid's looking for nurses for Armaan didn't see todays episode

anyway its ok for docters to marry nurses

but as a AR fan we just want AR together

and remember shashank padma padma is a nurseEdited by sanji123 - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: driftingaway

The TM's post is about a serious issue. If you cant respect that, atleast dont try to instigate others who do!

Oh, and no one here supports ''force marriages'' if that was supposed to be a snide/sarcastic dig at Siddhant and Riddhima's marriage let me tell you, your sarcasm is fail. And you obviously dont know what your talking about. 😳

Bang On i don't think the person even read the post and umm what force marriage is the person talking about i guess they missed main tumhare rehna chahti honn episode if she was forced why did she said that lmao