Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monar

I havent watched the episode but if people are cribbing about this too then, 🤔  sometimes I think there is huge contradiction in people's own views. one hand they say Marriage are soo 20th century and other hand still discriminating on the basis of gender, age and added in the list profession way to go....

If Armaan can love Daughter of Sr Nurse then why can't he love Nurse?
its a pious profession and we should atleast give not more then equal respect to them as we give to docs!

I anyways don't expect anything sane from this forum.

Ditto Plus it's not like Armaan is in Love with a nurse or siddhanth tied them up and married them off without asking their permission u know what i mean it was just a  thought and  that's it  exactly  people need to keep in mind thta riddhima's a nurse daughter now we all know how she is and what she is besides if anyone rememebrs tammana was umar bhai's daughter was she any less than others is riddhima any less than others? than how can we say that armaan can't be with a nurse just caz she's at a lower step who knows maybe a nurse can be more experiences and intelligent than even armaan
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HAHA yeah Ka-Nic has many so called fans... no one goes around saying how Nicole is not of KSG's level

Many Bollywood stars are married to someone away from the Bollywood industry who may not be big people DUHH

Sorry i just had to say that since Zainu mentioned it and me not a Ka-Nic freak at all...
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So I agree with you completely. Some people just have really low mentality when it comes to thinking properly. In some countries Nurses are considered to have an awesome profession and something that is highly regarded in society.

There is nothing wrong with getting a doctore married to a Nurse. Sheshank got married to Padma and she was a nurse as well. Seriously people need to look at history and then talk.
Edited by anju101 - 13 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

I clearly said i do not understand anything in dmg anymore
anyways yeah its his choice and i am sure he would not reject someone for being a nurse
but my point   just about the reality of the world nothing else and the way people think

no dear in our real world dis dr-nurse marriage/reletionship is vry vry common.....n dey hv no such issues.....even i ve seen female dr married to male nurses......its nt uncommon at all.....bt da fact is
is today bechara SID ws saying all dis......to def forum pe toofaan tou aana tha.....
@ doucnuss & anju hahaha was just gonna say that  the actual problem is not nurse in this case it was the person who was looking for nurses lmao i bet if it was other way round than it would've been mahanta of armaan that he 's lookign for nurses and cares for his friend* roll eyes*
anju101 thumbnail

Fary: Oh yeah you know it! I would have totally accepted if Armaan was looking at nurses for Sid. I mean c'mon that's what deserves. And you exactly what tone I'm saying this in. *rolls eyes*

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

& People will still have a problem with it * rolls eyes* caz she's a Intern ofcourse not armann's level duh

People didn't raise any voices aganist Subh-Keerti or Nikki and Abhi. Nikki was an intern too.

People just stop judging. Man, let armaan move on.

Originally posted by: anju101

Fary: Oh yeah you know it! I would have totally accepted if Armaan was looking at nurses for Sid. I mean c'mon that's what deserves. And you exactly what tone I'm saying this in. *rolls eyes*

I Know I Know * Sighs* anyways m glad armaan will find someone of his takkar and willbe able to be happy 😃
anju101 thumbnail
Yeah exactly, atleast he's be able to find happiness again...

Originally posted by: jenny1000

People didn't raise any voices aganist Subh-Keerti or Nikki and Abhi. Nikki was an intern too.

People just stop judging. Man, let armaan move on.

Jenny u r forgetting Shilpa & Siddhanth are not niki and others people have some personal dushamani with SidShi everything these 2 do is WRONGGG beacuase simpey these 2 can't do a single thing right