1 request to DKP...Sneha track is so pakau...:(

-renu- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Director's Kut Production house,

we, yrkkh viewers.......what have we done ??????......y is DKP torturing us with such a lousy character SNEHA ?????.......IS THERE A DEARTH OF DECENT LOOKING ACTRESSES IN MUMBAI ????????.....or for that matter, somebody who can ACT ??????......

atleast have an actress for Sneha's role, which can convince Akshara that Naitik might fall for her........with this yedi type stammering character 😑 ........what r u trying to prove ???????

....... please end this HOPELESSLY RIDICULOUS track ASAP.........& in future, kindly pay attention while choosing actors for cameos......( πŸ˜† ....u have some history..... 🀣 Lavanya, Babloo's wife, n now......this yedi, Sneha...... 🀣 )Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
seriously..Sneha..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† her dialogue delivery is pathetic yaar....she can't act....uske munh se Naitikji bhi theek se nahi nikalta hai...🀣 🀣
FAMS thumbnail
Hi Renu, nice to see you back & active in forum. . .

And you started bang on with this topic after the break, this track is full faltu and NAKSH cannot do with out Misunderstanding. . .
_Divya_ thumbnail
 hey di......good to see u aftr so long.....tody it self i was thinkin abt ur posts n u re appeared....i really like ur posts

yup i agree wid u....Sneha is patheti yaar....uski awaaz.....uske baal.....kuch toh theek nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by divi4u - 13 years ago
i so much agree with u renu di..
rajan sir.. please see to it.. this is a matter which needs urgent attention.. get ovr CCBM now.. n plz concentrate on yeh rishta also...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣   πŸ€£ yedi is horrible...at least they could have got some nice hep girl who is broad minded and strong minded like Naitik...uske barabar ka takkar to lagta. This one looks like a mouse....woh kya Aksh se competition karegi 🀣   πŸ€£ Aksh may feel better after meeting Sneha 🀣
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Renuske! Yedi looks constipated and Aksh looks like a behengi and Naitik thinks his wife suspecting him is WOW!        Yedon ka yeh rishta kehlata hai!
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣
relly she cant say naitik jii as cute as akshi...
n her acting eerrr🀣 usko to kuch bhi thik se bolna nahi ata🀣
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree such a pathetic acting she does...... 😑
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As much as we laugh at Sneha (both the character & the actress), the bigger question remains, what exactly is DKP trying to show w/this track? I don't mean to be the moral police, but shouldn't Naitik be honest w/Sneha & state that he is married...instead of bringing her red roses? 😑   I understand this is all a supposed build-up to Akshara's realization of how much she loves Naitik & in the end all will be hunky dory, but this portrayal of a third wheel in a marital relationship is not something worth condoning...

DKP, u guys have singlehandedly turned-off many single women from the idea of marriage with all ur many twisted tracks; this one only adds fuel to that fire...kudos! From being a show abt love growing after marriage, YR has become a farce abt immaturity, misunderstandings & not to mention, the ever-flowing tears...wake up & smell reality, CVs, b4 u lose the last few die-hard fans who still watch this show.